Host Cafe

De SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 12

192 16 12
De SakuraiS

I close my eyes as a two female friends start shouting at each other.

"I Asked Him First!".

"No The Question Was From Me So I Asked Him! ".

"But I Talked So I Ask Him! ".

"I Told You To Talk So I Am-----".

"ENOUGH! ". I shouted and they look at me,  I sighed and look at them with a smile.

"Ladies,  No Matter How Many Times You Ask Me Or Who Asked Me,  My Answer Will Be One,  Order Or Leave,  And By Order I Mean FOOD,  Not ME,  So Are You Ordering Or Leaving?". I said calmly but they start arguing again,  I sighed and Keito come to help me.

"Excuse me,  ladies". He said firmly and they turn to him,  Wooo~ Their eyes is sparkling now.

"Can you---".

"Not Interested,  Please Go Outside Because You Are Bothering The Other Customers". He said as he point at the door,  they pouted and look at each other.

"It's Your Fault! ".

"You Were The One Who Asked!!".

"Who Told Me To Ask Huh?!!".

"It's Your Fault Both Of You!  Now Leave Already You Are Annoying!!". He said firmly and they took their things and leave the place,  I pat his shoulder.

"I really need to learn how to shout at them like you". He sighed and shake his head.

"This is not good though but yeah,  you need to". He said and leave to see another customer. 

We finish our day successfully and Yabu-san thanked Keito for his hard great work,  I was happy to see Keito so happy about his new work here with us,  I really need to learn a lot from him.

I walk back to my apartment but stopped when I see two police cars stopping in front of the building,  not that long then door opened and two policemen holding the man next to my apartment leave the building and put him inside the car,  one of the policemen saw me and walk to me.

"You are Nakajima-san right?  Thank you for your participation and helping us capturing this man,  he is not only using girls for money he is selling drugs around the city,  we honestly thank you". He bowed to me and I bowed too.

"No I thank you for capturing him this fast,  thank you for your hard work". He leave and I enter my apartment,  I take a deep breath and release it,  I look at my phone and take it to look at the message that come.

*Yuto, I know you are mad or probably hate me,  but can we meet?  I want to see you,  I am sorry for what I did,  let's talk properly face to face, Please.  —Ryoko*

How am I supposed to replay her?  When?  Now?  Ok.

I press her number and call her, only one ring and she picked it up.

"Y-Yes!!".

"......Ryoko".

"Sorry for the sudden message,  but----".

"I will come to you,  wait for me". I said and hung up before hearing her answer,  I stand up and leave the apartment but stop halfway.

".......Where is Arioka-San's House Anyway??".

I slapped my forehead because I didn't ask about the location before I hung up, now how should I go to her?..............Ah!

"Yes??".

"Takaki-san are you free now?? ".

"Kind of,  is there something wrong? ".

"I want to go and see Ryoko,  but I don't know where is Arioka-san's house is,  can you tell me? ".

"Oh!  I am thinking of going there,  wait for me I will go with you".

"Ok,  Thank you".

I waited for him and he come after few minutes,  we went there and ring the bell, I heard a scream make me look at Takaki-san who shrugged his shoulders.

"Kento Don't You Ever Dare Leaving Your Room!!". It was Arioka-san's voice,  I think she is shouting at one of her siblings?

The door opened and she look at us,  when she look at Takaki-san she close the door but he prevent it from close completely.

"Get Lost!!". She said.

"I Will Not!  I Need To Talk To You!". Takaki-san said as he push the door open and we enter the house.

"I Don't Have Anything To Say!  I Told You What I Have And That's it!  Now Get Out!!". She said firmly and poit outside,  so Takaki-san still didn't solve their problem.

I look left and right searching for Ryoko,  I saw her waving for me while hiding behind the wall,  I look at the couple and they are still arguing,  so I left them slowly and walk to Ryoko.

"Hi, sorry for----". I blinked my eyes with the sudden hug from her,  I stunned in my place as she hug me tightly.

"Yuto,  I am so happy to see you again". She said and I pat her back.

"M-Me too,  can you...move away please? ". I said and she release the hug.

"Sorry,  you don't like it". I shake my head.

"No it's Not Like That..... ". I hold her hands and smile to her.

"You are making me weird when you hug me,  I feel like I don't want you to release me and this is bad". I said and I see her cheeks getting reddish.

"W-We should---". She stop when we heard a sudden shout and we turn to look at the fighting couple, but we surprised to see Takaki-San kissing his girlfriend while holding her against the wall,  we turn away and our eyes met,  we stay silent looking at each other but then turn to look away. 

"L-Let's go inside". She said and I nodded.

We enter the house and I saw Arioka-san's siblings. 

"Ryo-neechan who is this?? ". A girl in her 5 years asked while pointing at me.

"Don't point at others Kasumi,  he is..... ". She stopped a little and look at me.

"He is my----".

"Friend!  I'm her friend,  my name is Yuto,  nice to meet you Kasumi-chan~". I pat her head with a smile.

"S-Stay here,  I will....Go bring some tea". She said and I turn to look at her but she already rushed to the kitchen,  from her voice I know she is down, I will go and talk to her.

I went to the kitchen but stopped when I heard a soft cry,  She is crying?

"Ryoko? ". I call her and she wipe her tears fast.

"I-I Told You To Wait With The Kids!".

"Are you sad? ". I asked again as I walk closer to her.

"No!  Why should I be sad?". She said as she giggle and take two glass.

"Because.... I didn't say you're my girlfriend ". I said and she stopped.

"..........................".

"Ryoko..... ". I hold her shoulder and turn her to face me, her tears were falling and she try her best to not cry out loud,  Why??

"Ryo----".

"Yes.... I want to be your girlfriend,  but *sniff* Y-You will say that we don't know each other to start a relationship,  and *sniff* that.... That hurts". She said and take the towel next to us to wipe her tears.

"......Go out with me". I said unconsciously but I know what I said,  that's why I come here for,  yes,  I want to start a relationship with her seriously.

"For real this time,  I really want to start a relationship with you Ryoko,  go out with me". She was looking at me with her red teary wide eyes but I just take away the towel from her.

"Allow me". I whisper to her as I get closer and captured her soft lips,  I don't know what get into me but I know that I was holding myself from the start and now I have the chance at least to kiss her,  I close my eyes and kiss her deep and I can feel her hand holding my neck and she kiss me back.

"Ryo-neechan~". We snapped to reality and I pulled back and hit the table.

"Owww~". I caresses my leg in pain and Kasumi-chan entered the kitchen running.

"Ryo-neechan me and Shori wants some milk". She said and Ryoko nodded as she look here and there nervously and wipe her tears.

"O-Ok,  I will...Finish fast".  She said and I look at her,  she look at me and turn away.

"I will be waiting with them".

I said and leave the kitchen to sit with the kids,  not that long Takaki-san with Arioka-san enter the house,  the atmosphere around them was nice so I know that their problem is solved.

"I will sleep here today~". Takaki-san but Arioka-san whack his head.

"NO!  I Won't Let You Sleep In My House! ". She said with her red face.

"When will you Move Out With Me Then?? ".

".....Yuya,  Please,  I just told you That I Will NEVER Move Out!! Now Stop Talking About This Or I Will Get Angry Again! ". She said before she walk away.

"Man~ She is really hard". He said as he sit next to me.

"But you look like enjoying it". I said and he look at me with a smile.

"So Much~".

Moving out?  Living together?  Will it be good if Ryoko live with me?  Naaah~ Arioka-san won't let me,  let's wait and see what will happen later.

TBC~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.8K 62 16
just a bunch of aib one shots. romance themed i don't really write x y/n stories-? that writing style confuses me. so when i write about the aib char...
6.8K 517 44
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / Side Pairs: TaDaiki - HikaYama.... Genre: Romance / Angst / Family.... Summary: Whenever they Meet Nothing Good Happene...
6.1K 164 16
❝Hello, can I order a latte please?❞❝Sure, what size?❞ A story in which Y/N works in a quiet cafe and meets a guy who seems too stern for his own goo...
1.4K 130 69
Being the last surviving member of the Yamanaka clan, Ino's life is in shambles after the war. That is, until she reconnects with an old friend on a...