Tell Me A Lie (One Direction...

Bởi EmeraldCraazy

The thing about white lies, is that they darken more than the real ones actually. They start out trying not t... Xem Thêm

Tell Me A Lie
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Future Stories

Chapter 7

219K 946 159
Bởi EmeraldCraazy

Guys! I'm starting another book called More Than This! You should go check that one out too!

You guys are awesome, keeping commenting and voting and stuff!!

Enjoy(:

Chapter 7:

  These past few days have been torture. I've been having a lot of cramps and vomit sessions. And to add on to all of it Harry and Niall are in a fight, and I don't even know why! Jeez, boys these days. Today though me and Louis are going shopping for clothes then we're going to pack for the tour. We're leaving in a while,and guess how lucky I am? SO LUCKY. Because they day of my surgery is the same day that the tour bus is going to LosAngeles, California.

I still have to come up with some excuse to miss their concert though, and sadly Niall can't come with me.

I pulled on a white pair of short denim shorts and a loose pink tank. Louis walked in when I was slipping into a pair of my wedges. I model walked over to him, and spun around in a circle.

"You're a bewt babe." Louis linked his arm with mine and we marched downstairs. Niall was chilling on the couch eating some pretzels.

"Were are you guys going?" He asked with a mouthful of food.

"Ew Niall, close your mouth!" I giggled. He winked at me flirtatiously.

"Shopping, se ya later alligator!" Louis yelled before pulling me out of the hotel room. In the lobby there were a ton of screaming girls chanting 'Louis'. There was a group of blonde bimbos glaring at our linked together arms. I stuck my tongue out at them and they gasped. Louis laughed and shook his head at me. He skipped ahead of me out to the car with the guards jogging close behind him.

It really is weird having guards around you everywhere. I'm not used to this much attention, and It's a little scary. I made my way to the van with Louis. Of course the Bodyguards are driving us there, I mentally laughed. I wonder if they'll be following us around the whole mall. It's during school hours, so no teenage girls will be there to attack us. Lou's phone beeped, and he looked down with a sweet smile on his face.

"Who ya texting babes?" I leaned over, and he shifted his phone so that I couldn't see.

"Eleanor! You'll meet her tour, she's amazing." He grinned up at me. Aw how cute, I wish I could find someone like that for me. All I could here was the tapping of his fingers on the phone the whole way there. We jumped out of the car, and Louis grabbed my hand and started running. I was yanked forward then starting running with him, not knowing why we were running.

"Run! Run you little Chimpanzeeee!" Louis yelled as we continued to run. I giggled then started cramping majorly.

"Ow, Louis! I'm cramping up!" I yelled over my loud panting. We ran through the mall receiving weird looks from some older women. He pulled me into a lingerie store, and we hid behind a rack of underwear.

"What are we hiding from?" I whispered in his ear.

"Them." He whispered back pointing to the body guards who were searching frantically for us. I giggled and Louis shushed me. I poked my tongue out and licked his face.

"What was that for?!" He whispered. I shushed him and he just rolled his eyes at me. The security guard went in ONE DIRECTION, so we rushed out of the store and went the other way. I didn't know where we were going and I don't have any money at all.

"Louis, I don't have any money." I looked down at my feet and blushed. He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"I'm paying, duh. We don't want you to look like a hobo when you go on tour with us." He giggled at his expression then yanked me into a store. I didn't see which store it was, but it was full of all types of cute clothes. There was a men's section, and a women's section. Louis shoved me to the women's section as he walked the other way.

"Wait Louis!" He turned around and waited. "Shouldn't you be in the women's section?" I asked innocently. He didn't understand my joke.

"No why would I be?" He asked, completely clueless.

"Because you dress like a girl.." My lips curled into a smirk as he gasped. He looked down at the tight striped shirt he was wearing, that would fit me, and the tight white pants.

"I do not!" He objected. An old lady walked up out of nowhere and smiled at Louis sweetly.

"Honey, you dress like a girl." And with that she walked away. I started cracking up, man I love that old lady! Louis glared at her as she walked away, probably imagining killing her. I walked into the women's section as Louis looked for clothes.

I searched the racks for something that wasn't so expensive, but still cute. I found a cute shirt that probably wouldn't cost a lot. I searched for the tag, and flipped it around to see the price. Boy was I wrong this thing costs a ton! I walked away to go find Louis. I spotted him already carrying a lot of things in one arm while searching for more with the other one.

"Louis, It's all way to expensive." I stood next to him and rubbed my hands over one of the soft shirts. He gave the woman at the register his clothes to put them on hold, and then led me over to the girl's clothing.

"Don't worry about the price. Don't even look at it. Just get what you think is cute, and try it on." He followed me around the store, as I looked at clothes. My eyes lingered on cute ones occasionally, but I didn't have to check the tag to know it's expensive. So thirty minutes later I'm empty handed, still looking at the same things over and over again.

"You haven't touched a thing! Melooooddy, I'm getting tired." He whined like a baby.

"Oh shush up." I poked his lip that was jutting out into a pout. He swatted my hand away, and sighed deeply.

"I'm taking this matter into my own hands." He mumbled before walking away from me. I followed him as his eyes light up. Who would've thought Louis Tomlinson loved shopping? He bounced up and down when he saw really cute things. Within five minutes he had more clothes in his arms than I own. He shoved me into the dressing room along with the clothes he picked out.

All of a sudden music started blasting through the store, and I felt the weird urge to dance. Before I changed into anything I peeked out to see if Louis was still there. He was out of sight. I heard a noise, and then Louis came waddling towards my dressing room.

"Haven't you always wanted to dance and try on clothes? Like in the movies?" His eyes lit up with excitement as he walked into my dressing room.

"What are you doing? I'm going to get dressed!" I laughed as he put his clothes down next to mine.

"I know this may sound weird, and don't take it the wrong way, but lets get dressed together!!" He shouted a little too loud. I put my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"Louis no! I'm a girl, and you're a boy. It's weird." I explained why we couldn't get dressed together. He gave me his signature puppy dog face.

"It's not weird unless you make it weird! Plus you have a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend. So I won't peek. Please please pleaaase." He begged. It's true. I mean we wouldn't feel the urge to kiss or anything. We're just friends. Heck, he's like my older immature brother.

YOLO.

"Sure, whatever." I sighed. He threw his hands up in the air and squealed lke I'd just gotten him a puppy.

For the next hour we danced around the dressing room, trying on random clothes. I felt like I was in a movie! We even mitch-matched some of our clothes together, and It wasn't that bad looking at all. I was bursting with happiness the whole time we danced around like lunatics. I laughed more than I had in weeks. We were finally done and we paid for everything we wanted. He linked his arm with mine as we plowed through the mall like we were indestructible.

"You know, you're really skinny.." He looked down at me, looking completely serious. No no no, don't ruin this day Louis!

"Yeah, I have a fast metabolism." I was't lying. I really do have a fast metabolism. It's just that having cancer and a fast metabolism makes you lose weight quicker.

"No, like I mean..reeaaally skinny. Are you bulimic?" He asked bluntly watching for my reaction. Wow, day ruined. No..I won't let this get under my skin.

"No, what would make you think that?" I asked. Now I'm actually curious why he asked if I was bulimic and not anorexic. Most people ask if i'm anorexic, but never bulimic.

"Well, I kind of hear you in the bathroom..." He trailed off awkwardly. I unlinked my arm from his and stared up at him. He heard me vomiting? Well that's awkward..

"Well I'm not." I defended myself. I crossed my arms and walked faster. I can't wait to get out of this mall and back home. Can I even call it home?

"Wait! If you don't think me why you were puking then I'll tell Harry!" He used Harry against me? Wow, real mature Louis! I stopped dead in my tracks and he ran into my back.

"Are you trying to blackmail me Louis?" I always knew Louis was nosy, but why does he want to know so badly? I don't feel like lying anymore, because I'm fresh out of ideas.

"Yes. I just wanna know" He whined and hugged me from behind. Well I don't really feel like telling him. I don't even know what he'll think of me if he knows that I have cancer, and that I've been lying to Harry ever since I got it two years ago.

"You have cancer, and haven't told Harry for two years?!" He whispered yelled at me. Woah, did I say that out loud. I have been talking to myself in my head a lot lately, not surprising that I said it out loud. But holy cow!! I just told Louis! I wasn't planning on it..

"Louis, you can't tell him!" I turned around to face him. I tried to plead him with my eyes. He seemed angry with me. I know my lying is bad, but I don't want him to be angry at me! I searched his face for any other emotion. He relaxed a little bit, and softened too.

"Just tell me why you've been lying to him? Does anyone else know? Were you living in that hospital?" He bombarded me with questions. I blinked up at him to let him know he was asking too fast. He grabbed my hand and led me outside. We sat down on the bench, and he waited for me to say something.

"I didn't want him to ruin his career. Niall knows. And yes." I answered slowly so he could understand. I know this must be shocking to him, so I have to stay calm when he isn't.

"Is that why you and Niall are together?" I sucked in a breath. Wow, Louis is smarter than I thought. I don't know if I should lie or not. I'm just not sure of anything anymore..

"Yes, but I'm actually starting to like him..sorta." I looked down at my feet and felt the warmth in my cheeks grow.

"Aw that's so sweet! You're blushing." He poked my cheek and giggled. A wave of relief washed over me knowing that he wasn't angry anymore. I put my hands on his shoulders and stared into his still confused eyes.

"You can't tell anybody about this. I'll let Niall know that you know. Do you understand?" I waited for him to say yes. He nodded then pulled me to my feet.

"I want some more details about this later, but right now..." He paused for dramatic effect "Ice cream!!!" he sprinted away from me. I ran after him, and jumped on his back. Thankfully, he saw it coming and caught me. He gave me a piggy back ride as he ran on the side walk to the ice cream shop.

As soon as we stepped inside the ice cream scents floated below my nose. I grinned as we made our way towards the delicious ice cream and candy. I got Strawberry with gummy bears on top, and Louis got Extra Fudge Chocolate with all sorts of crazy sweets on it. After we were finished eating we made our way back to the mall to find the body guards. I still can't believe that we haven't been noticed yet.

"OHMYGAWD! That's like Louis Tomlinson!" I heard a girl shriek from behind us. I flinched at her loud bird-like action and Louis laughed.

"Run!" He screamed before grabbing my hand and running towards the black van. We made it in time, and the guard were already in the car. I guess they figured out we wanted to be alone, and gave up. There were a ton of girls pressing themselves up against the windows trying to see through them.

"She looks like a pig." I pointed at one of the girls who had her nose squished against the window looking like a pig. Me and Louis chuckled as she continued to squish her nose against the window. The car backed up slowly giving the girls time to move out of the way. Before I knew it we were back at their hotel. Now that it was after school hours, there were probably a thousand girls behind a rope screaming Louis's name. There were a lot of security guards pushing the girls who tried to jump over. I laughed at them. I mean if I was a directioner then I would act the same. But i'm not, and this is just hilarious to watch!

He got into the elevator, and I clicked the button to floor 5. The elevator was moving really slowly so I pressed it again. And again. And again. Until finally Louis grabbed my wrist.

"If you touch that button one more time, I will stick a carrot in your ear." He threatened.

"Ooo, I'm real scared Lou!" The elevator opened, and I ran down the hallway. I could hear Louis running after me, so I ran faster. I knocked on the door several times before getting tackled to the ground by Louis. I heard the door open and I laughed. Louis got up and threw me over his shoulder, then casually walked into the hotel room. Zayn stared at us for a second before closing the door and shaking his head.

Louis plopped me down on the couch, and sat down next to me. He sighed and looked over at me. I knew he wanted to say something, so I waited patiently.

"You're going to have to tell Harry sooner or later." He broke eye contact, and watched the TV. I took a deep breath, and finally faced the fact that Harry's going to have to know some time. It wasn't the right time to tell him yet though.

"Yeah, I know."

****
What do ya think?! Louis knows now!

Check out my other story..please please please!

I love you guys, you're all so supportive!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.7K 415 29
"You can't just leave everyone Adeline" "I have no choice, I want to live! there's so much I want to do later in life and this town is setting us ba...
22.3K 516 37
Danny O'Donoghue fanfic