He Hates Me I Hate Him Then H...

Cresil21

Beware! Boyxboy! You've been warned! XD It's my first so be nice! (Future steamy scene!) Woah! :O He push me... Еще

Prologue~
Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Announcement

Chapter Fifteen~

7.1K 167 29
Cresil21

"Its really really good.you know when i saw the heading i was like meh but when i read it i was really into it so can you upload soon can't wait to read what happens next" -Vivviy

Well it's nice to know my heading sucked... -_-'

Ha ha, don't worry, I know it sucked. :)

I just hope people feel bad enough for me that they'll read it. :D

And because you did...I guess I could dedicate this one to you! ^ ^

"Boo. Why can't they just get together! Stupid cam and Chris! We should like kidnap them and then sell them to a whore house! Urgh! They are so annoying!! but loved the update! I want more!!!!" -CM_AloneNow

Whore house? Why does that sound so appealing to me? :/

*Turns to Cam and Chris...* Whore house, huh? >:)

-Chapter Fifteen-

The rest of the day I was with Cam and Kendal. Cam was all smiles and sunshine, but Kendal was the complete opposite. He looked just as bummed out as I felt on the inside and I wanted to ask him why he was like that, but something told me I wouldn't like the answer to that question. I had felt Firo's glare on me more than once since our "fight" and every time I turned to meet the glaze there he would be just glaring openly at me with Chris by his side.

"Ciel, are you okay?" Cam asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah," I said plastering a smile on my face.

"Ciel, can I talk to you in the hallway?" Kendal said all of a sudden breaking the silent blanket that had fallen over him hours ago

"Sure," I answered a bit too happy. He stood and walked out and I followed telling Cam that I would be back soon before having to run to catch up with Kendal. "What's up?"

"Why are you lying to yourself?" He growled.

"What are you ta-"

"We both know you're not fine," he retorted. "Even with that expertly plastered smile. I can feel everything you do. I know what it is you're going through and I hate this feeling."

"What are you talking about?! Feeling what I feel?" I gaped at him.

"Do you not understand what a Shadow is?" He demanded. "I'm just like you in some perspectives. I'm an imprint of you, I was given to you therefore I was put on this Earth to feel as you and understand you when no one else does!"

I remained stunned into silence.

"Why are you pulling away from what you want?" He pressed. "I can feel what it is you want and that you don't really like Cam in that way. Why are you lying to yourself?"

"Because I can't stand Firo," I answered timidly.

"We both know that you have feelings for Fray."

"I can't stand it," I exclaimed. "Sometimes he seems like a great guy, but other times he's just...not. And he has Chris by his side! What does he need me for?! I hardly know him and Chris has been there for years, they're practically meant for each other!"

Kendal sighed before letting himself lean against a wall almost in defeat. "Will you honestly keep this facade going?"

"It's not a facade," I mumbled. "I'm going to move on."

"Fine," he gave in with a huff. "I see no point in reasoning with someone who refuses to be reasoned with, but I don't approve of your going out with Cam."

"I don't need for you to approve," I said a bit curtly and Kendal nodded before heading the opposite way, down the hallway and away from the cafeteria. I returned to Cam and he eyed me confused. "Kendal was feeling sick."

"Oh, yeah, I noticed he was a bit off today," Cam answered.

I nodded, when it seemed like I was going to scream my head off with all the thoughts that were swarming around my head the bell rings. I stand up ready to run for class when Cam grabs my arm.

"Do you want me to walk you to class?" He offered.

"No, thanks." I smiled brightly.

"Sure?"

"Yeah," I responded and he leaned down capturing my lips in his. I suddenly felt all the tension ease a bit making my figure calm down and tensing muscles allowed themselves to relax.

"I'll see you tonight," he murmured against my lips and I nodded gently pulling away from the contact we had had.

I turned to go and on my way out I saw Firo's deadly glare on me just before he stood from where he was seated and began to walk over to me. I began to ran through the hallways as fast as I could, it wasn't a surprise when I was lost again. I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the hallway and began to run again only to slam into something hard.

"What the hell are you-?" Whoever it was stopped at mid sentence.

My head was consumed in pain, there was a sharp pain on my back as well, including the blur of vision. I managed to blink away the blurs and sudden lights only to see I had bumped into or more like rammed into a group of what seemed like any rich spoiled jocks with egos too big for their muscular bodies.

"Aren't you the one whose dating that charity case Camion?" Sneered the one who I had oh so gracefully slammed into.

"He's not a charity case," I splat. It was true Cam was here on scholarship, but I was here because of something as materialistic as a last name.

"Hmm, so the little fag grew some," he leered down at me.

"Makes you wonder whose the man in the relationship," another cackled, I glared.

"Yeah," another pressed. "Come on, kid, tell us who takes it up the ass."

"Bet he does," another put in.

"Fuck off," I growled. "Brainless asses."

"What did you say?" The "leader asked taking me by my collar and raising me up off my feet.

"You heard me you good for nothing asswipe," I splat. "Leave me the hell alone."

"Oh, that was what you said," he said with laughter. "How about this? No!"

Next thing I know he punched my stomach causing me to heave as the air came out of my stomach in a gust. He let me fall to the ground as I clung to my stomach with both my arms, he kicked my side as hard as he could making me turn over in pain with a yelp. Others joined in and some punched me so I had to cover my head in hopes of not getting a concussion, if I already didn't have one that is. The fall could have already given me one.

"Guys, leave him alone," another cut in timidly and one of his so-called friends turned and punched him straight into his jaw causing him to fall back. A few that had been hurting me made their way over to him. I didn't notice what they did to him since someone managed to kick me in the jaw as my head swung back. My sides were bruising and no matter how hard I tried to breathe no air would come to my lungs because someone would always kick me causing my to gasp leaving me struggling for air. My eyes were burning with tears.

"What the hell is going on?" A voice cut through the sounds of beating on meat and my yelps.

"Fray," answered the leader extending his hands as if to embrace him, but he made no move besides standing in front of me blocking the view. "Buddy, what's up?"

"I don't know," Firo answered through gritted teeth. "How about you tell me."

"This little punk came at me and my boys," he answered as if I was a one man army that had hurt him and his boys. "We had to teach him a few things about respect."

"How about you move out of the way?" Firo told him.

"Fray, we're friends," he ignored the order. "No one has to know about this, do they?"

"I told you to move out of the way," Firo repeated in a more stressing tone. The guy finally decided to move and I looked up to meet Firo's eyes just before they turned a bright red before they turned back to their jade color and he turned to the leader with a smile. "You did this Thomas? I have to say it's a nice job, really makes him look better."

"I knew you'd come around, Fray," the leader whose name I assumed was Thomas said. I would have felt hurt by the way Firo was acting if I wasn't already hurting. As this was happening it seemed their words dragged out and I was struggling to keep my consciousness.

Firo made his way over to me and crouched down taking my jaw in his hand gently as his eye raked over my wounds and for a second something flashed over those eyes just before he let my jaw go and stood. It was gone in a blink.

"This is a work of art, Thomas," he answered with a smile. "But it's missing something."

"What are you talking about?" Thomas frowned along with some of the other guys.

"This," Firo answered as just fist came on contact with Thomas' face throwing his back into the lockers where he walked forward and let his fists clash over and over into Thomas' face. The cracking of what I could only assume was Thomas' nose and whatnot made me cringe. When he was done with hands were coated in blood, but I could see that Thomas' chest continued to rise and fall. Firo turned to the other guys who had remained frozen in place.

"Get the hell out of here," he growled. "And don't think I'll forgive this this easily."

They scrambled to leave taking Thomas with them and leaving me and the other guy who had stood up for me on the ground. Firo made him way over to me looking at me as he pulled me into his arms managing to call someone on his cell.

"Kendal, get your ass over here," he spoke through the phone. "I need some help carrying some guy to the nurse's office."

He hung up and continued to walk with me in his arms. When he looked down at me I felt my heart momentarily stop and he leaned in close, for a second I thought he's kiss me, but instead he licked a wound just above my eye brow and it was gone. Just then he leaned down again licking over my jaw a few times where the bruise should be and the pain vanished. I could see it in his face, the wounds were beginning to appear on him, the ones he was taking from me. Just before I passed out I felt his tongue lick slowly over my lips where my bottom lip had been torn.

A/N: For the record I blame you guys! *points an accusing finger*
This is what happens when I get bored! Ciel gets beat up... -_-

And I update way too soon...But it's all your fault! Now Ciel is hurt and so is Fray and...Okay so I have nothing else to say except it's your fault. :P

I'm bored...I'll write the next chapter! :D

Yeah, my life doesn't start for another week...this week I have nothing to do... -_-'

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

letters to my love • [bxb] Kliarr

Любовные романы

745 53 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
Fraternity Jewell Webster

Про оборотней

1M 39.8K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
His Beautiful Pain [BoyxBoy] Trambona💕

Любовные романы

4.3K 274 23
My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I f...
Toxic Cure Goddess_lia

Любовные романы

87K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...