Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

Autorstwa Musical_Lady_7

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... Więcej

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
THIS IS NOT THE END
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
Jealousy
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

XIV

2.4K 46 1
Autorstwa Musical_Lady_7

"Get the military to round these junkies up"

They heard the President say from the bug they had placed in his office through a Statesman bottle. Val had had enough of that senile psycopath.
Unspeakable rage coursed all through out her body like the Black Death.

She suddenly banged her hand on the table so hard it could have split in two and shook the ground beneath them, shocking everyone as she wasn't always one for a show of temper.

"That's it! I'm heading over to his bloody White House, stick my heel up his arse, and paint the whole House red!" She spat standing up smoke visible coming from her ears going red in pure wrath as her heels clacked on the floor like bombs dropping to a city below.

Before she could walk away any further to do what her rage desires she was pulled back down into her chair by Eggsy. "Love just sit down"

She huffed and didn't say a word.

"Whether they broke the law or not those victims are human beings!" Champ said getting himself a bottle of liquor. "Tequila"

Val flinched as Champ mentioned him.

"He's a great guy. And a great agent. Right now, he's sitting in deep freeze waiting for our help"

"We can't make this personal sir" Whisky said as Champ sat down opening the liqour bottle's cap.

Champ stopped and looked at him. "Personal? Agent, we can't stand by and let folks like him die. These people. We're their only hope. Now we have to find that antidote"

Champ put all of the drink into his mouth and started gargling with it.

"Poppy's stockpiles they could be anywhere"

"Must have some at hand" Harry said. "Locate Poppy, and obtain a sample for analysis. Maybe it can be replicated"

Champ spits out the liquid shooting it into a jar.

Just then on the screen Ginger got their attention. "Sorry to cut in guys but Charlie is on the phone with his girlfriend looping you in now"

They heard a woman's distressed and angry voice. Her voice was hoarse signalling that she probably stayed up long nights most probably worrying about something.

"Don't worry I'm in a payphone. Covered in f*cking blue rash! Why didn't you tell me?! All you said was don't take any drugs. It was a music festival for f*ck's sake!"

On the other line, Charlie's now slightly robotic voice (as his vocal chords were damaged and replaced by technology) answered.

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Okay. You need to get to the lab in Italy. Remember where we went skiing?"

"Yes"

"Meet me there. And I'll give you the antidote"

A sigh of relief. "Okay"

Then the line went dead.

Champ nodded his head. "Alright jet's ready. Guinevere you can join Whisky and Galahad on this one. Get to Italy"

Both Galahads stood up making them exchange looks and Eggsy smirk. Whisky pointed to them. "You two need to fix this codename thing" he turned to Champ "and with all due respect sir, but I don't think Galahad senior is ready to return to the field"

Champ nodded his head understandingly. He pointed to Eggsy saying "Well actually, I did mean..."

Eggsy sat back down Harry following his example. "Yeah but with all disrespect. I'm not going anywhere without him" he said.

"We got brains" he gestured to Harry "skills" pointed at himself "charm" he gestured to Val who raised an eyebrow at that before turning to Whisky with a confused hesitant face.

"Skipping rope?"

Champ wheezed out a laugh while Whisky gives Eggsy a pointed look correcting him saying. "It's a lasso"

Eggsy shrugged and said "Whatever. Come on"

They all stood up ready to leave.

"Go on. Vamoose" Champ said waving them off to the door.

"Yes sir"

In Italy...

Winter breeze blows as the four agents approached the cable cars.

"Agent Whisky, antidote confirmed in target's postion. Good luck" Ginger said.

They all entered the cart but Harry was stopped by Whisky. "Hold on we need you down here Galahad. To secure the control room" he said.

Eggsy nodded and said "Probably a good idea Harry. Call you from the top yeah?"

Harry noiselessly nodded and smiled in return. Val gave him a quick hug before joining Eggsy and Whisky in the car. "See you Dad"

The cable car doors started to slide close beginning their small ride. From the car you could see snowy hills upon snowy hills like a winter wonderland. It was all white. White and blue giving a chilly atmosphere.

Val leaned on the window of the car looking to the sky and thinking deeply. She fiddled with her own fingers and held in a deep sigh. There were dark bags under her eyes since she hasn't been able to sleep so well lately. She was eerily silent. Too silent. Eggsy realized that as one of the signs something was up with her.

"Thinking about him?" Eggsy's voice suddenly erupted in the silence.

"If you are asking who I think you are asking then please don't. I prefer not to talk about it" Val replied in her tired sleepy voice.

Eggsy pursed his lips and said no more sharing a look with Whisky. Whisky turned to the woman and gave her a look. "You care about him a lot don't you?" He asked.

Val's lips wore a bittersweet smile. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah and it's also obvious that he cares about you just as much" Eggsy said.

Val shook her head and looked at them. "I doubt it"

"Guess you have to undoubt it then. You haven't noticed but I see the way he looks at you and how he stares at you as if no one was looking"

"Kid's right" Whisky said. "I've seen ol' Tequila with many diffrent chicks in many diffrent nights. How he looks at them is nothing compared to how he looks at you"

Val said nothing just pursing her lips and pondering on the thought. But this isn't really the time for that.

Once they arrived on the end of the line, the doors opened and they got off.

"Keep this cable car here until we come back" Eggsy said.

"Roger that Eggsy"they heard Harry say.

They entered the building and walked through it's halls with Eggsy leading. He checked his Kingsman watch. "Clara's definitely here. We're getting warmer"

They stopped at one hallway searching the walls for a secret entrance with their watches. They searched and searched until Val found it.

"Looks like there's a door here" she said.

"Yep" they heard Ginger say.

"There you go" Merlin said opening the door with his and Ginger's wizardly techie skills.

The door slid down to show a whole lab filled with stacks and stacks of the antidote. At the foot of the stairs to the lab was a man on the desk occupying himself with the antidotes. Val and Eggsy stepped in taking a quick glace around and hiding their guns.

"Time to use that Guinevere charm love" Eggsy said.

Val playfully rolled her eyes. "Eggsy I doubt there's a need to seduct anyone here"

Theh both turned back to Whisky who had his gun out and whispered. "I'll cover"

The Kingsmen started to make their way down the stairs. "What are we supposed to do?" Eggsy whispered.

"Act natural" Val replied calmly, and wearing her sunglasses. She lead Eggsy in walking down the stairs like they belonged in the place.

She smiled at the man at the desk. "Hey sweetie! Sorry we're late. This place was so not easy to find. It's like a needle in a friggin' haystack" she said chuckling at the end.

The man easily gave in to her bubbly persona and charisma. He gave her a small smile asking "And who are you exactly?"

"Oh right! Sorry. My assistant and I are here to collect this antidote" she said gesturing to Eggsy.

"For Singapore?"

She immediately nodded. "Yep!"

The man checked his list and then looked at her with a confused frown. "I'm sorry but, you are Wu Ting Feng?"

Val gave a small snort and said "Yeah the one and only"

"Hey!" Charlie's robotic voice echoed making Val freeze. They were busted. "How are you still alive? And I thought you were supposed to be a man?" He asked not recognizing them.

Clara looked and saw Eggsy. Her eyes widened in realization. "River? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"River?" Charlie said.

Eggsy quickly took one of the antidotes and slipped it in his pocket. "Hey Clara. What happens in Glasto, stays in Glasto" he said pointing a finger at her with a cheeky smirk knowing how Charlie would react.

Clara winced and closed her eyes whilst in Charlie's eyes a fire burnt as he recognized them. "You m*th*rf*ck*r!"

Val winked and blew a flying kiss saying "Bye Charlie!"

"Sound the alarm! You f*ck*ng cockroach!" Charlie growled. Eggsy and Val slipped out the doors and ran away with Whisky.

"Galahad we're coming! All clear at the bottom?" Whisky said refering to Harry. "Galahad come in!"

But Harry was once more hallucinating with butterflies fluttering around him. They hastily entered the cable car. "Harry come on we're in let's go" Eggsy said in such a hurry he could've left his tongue in a twist.

"Away butterflies" Harry dazedly said on the other end.

"Butterfly? No come on Harry you need to shut the doors please. Come on we gotta go now! Shut the f*ck*ng door Harry! Harry are you there?"

Harry had continued to swat away the none existent insects when he finally snapped out of it and closed the doors.

"Well done Harry. Good. Thanks man" Eggsy said sighing in relief.

By the terrace they saw Charlie watching them leave with antidote. Eggsy cheekily waved with the antidote in his hand and Val waved along smiling sweetly.

Charlie waved and smiled sarcastically of course. That was when his face popped out on the cable car screen. "Hello Eggsy, Val love. Already regretting rejecting me I believe?"

Val fake gagged. "As if"

"Enjoy the ride. Bruv" he mocked.

Suddenly the cable car started to rotate fast making the agents hold on to the handles.

They were in for a ride.

Happy New Yearrrrr!!! Although when I post this I doubt it still would be New Year but... Whatever. Anyway big shout out to Anime_Chaos who celebrated her birthday on December 31!

Just couldn't wait for the next year in a couple hours to be born now could you bruv? 😂

A toast to her! Cheers!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...
13.5K 254 31
We're different, unalike, opposite but yet we understand, love, agree, and hope as one. Love is undescribable, ununderstandable, unpredictable but it...
153K 21.4K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
379K 8.4K 23
" Manners. Maketh. Man. Do you know what that means? " Natalie Hart is a Kingsman Agent and the daughter of Harry Hart. When it is found tha...