Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

By Musical_Lady_7

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... More

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
THIS IS NOT THE END
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
Jealousy
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

V

3.2K 61 9
By Musical_Lady_7

Tequila and Ginger gave them a tour around Statesman...

They came across this airport room filled with jets and missiles and different weaponry. Almost like the one in Kingsman. Except, well it was American.

Eggsy nodded his head in approval. "Wow. It's very American" he said.

Tequila gave a small chuckle before saying "F*ck yeah"

"Val, you looking like seeing this is an everyday normal thing" Eggsy said.

"Well to remind you Eggsy, I grew up around Kingsman headquarters seeing sights like these everyday and playing hide n' seek behind missile rockets that used to be taller than me, so yes. It's an everyday thing"

Agent Tequila gave her a weirded out look which she didn't fail to notice. She just smiled sweetly at him and shrugged.

"Huh right. Forgot"

"But Eggsy's right" she said turning to the Statesman "it is very American"

"Which reminds me, our accents would probably stick out like a bloody sore thumb around here" Merlin added.

"No I don't think so. Pretty much every agent here now knows about our British visitors. Their ears are listening in for an accented voice like yours" Ginger said.

"Yeah well, news travels fast" Tequila said motioning them to continue on their way.

"Let's move on then" Ginger said. "Unfortunately only two of our rooms are prepared to accomodate you for now. We aren't really used to having guests like you. The rest of the rooms are under maintenance. The two

rooms available, one is solo and one is for two people with two beds so I guess two of you would have to share. Here are the rooms"

They stopped infront of two white doors side by side.

"Well I certainly am not sharing a room with Harry's daughter nor will I ever want to share a room with Eggsy again so I will take the solo room" Merlin immediately said.

"Oh come on Merlin. The prank wasn't that bad" Eggsy said.

"You mixed my toothpaste with super glue Eggsy, yes it was bad"

"And why won't you share a room with Val?" Ginger asked.

"Because she is Harry Hart's daughter. No further explanation needed"

"Hell why don't ya'll just give the solo room to the lady, set your differences and share a room?" Tequila said pinching the bridge of his nose seeming a bit annoyed at the simple argument.

"No it's fine. If they shared a room, I think Eggsy would end up sleeping in these hallways in the middle of the night. Besides, it's not like Eggsy and I haven't slept together anyway" Val said.

A moment of silence......

Eggsy snickered and Merlin had an awkward expression on his face along with Ginger. Tequila gave her a look. She scanned their faces and realized what she had said.

"Oh my gosh! I-I-I didn't mean i-it l-like that! I-I m-meant like, shared a-a bed but w-we didn't h-have s--- Oh God there is no escaping this" the redhead stuttered her face as red as her hair.

She rubbed her face and held her temples with her hands. She was completely and utterly embarassed. Eggsy was laughing his ass off while Merlin and Ginger remained awkward. Tequila's emotions about the matter remained hard to read but he seemed like his shoulders tensed and he clenched and unclenched his jaw.

"Well" Tequila said clicking his tongue "I guess that's settled then. Scotch Lover takes the solo room and these love birds can share"

Without another word he walked away.

Val buried her face into her pillow screaming incoherent words like a madwoman....

Eggsy gave a small chuckle and said "Love are you alright?"

"Obviously not!" She replied, her voice muffled by the pillow as she grabbed on the roots of her hair and kicked off her heels.

"Eggsy that was so embarassing!"

The young man shrugged and put a hand on her shoulder.

"It wasn't that bad love"

"What do you mean it wasn't that bad? It was awful! I mean did you see the look on Tequila's face? He even thought we were a friggin couple. Ugh!"

She sat up and banged her head on the headboard of her bed. Eggsy gave her a queer look.

"Why do you care what Tequila makes of us?"

Val paused and rested her head on the headboard. "He's right. Why do I care if Tequila thinks we're a couple? Why should I care?"

There was a small silence as she didn't know what to say. A few more moments and she finally found the right words.

"Well, Tequila thinks we're a couple, which we neither confirmed nor denied. And until we deny that we are together he would spread his false conception introducing us as love birds and if Tilde hears of it she would probably have my head"

The words were partially true. But for some reason it felt more like a lie. Like there should be some other reason she would be bothered by Tequila thinking they were together. It was on the tip of her tongue. She just couldn't place it properly.

Eggsy sighed saying "Love you know Tilde understands our sibling like relationship. She knows that we don't and never would have a romantic bond and she sees you as a sister. She would know that a person that calls us a couple just misinterpreted us"

Val said nothing and continued to rest her head on the headboard. Overwhelmed by the current events and all the confusion and fatigue flooding in she gave a long sigh saying "What a day ain't it Eggsy?"

"Yep. What a day. Get some sleep love. You need it"

Val laid down on her bed as Eggsy laid down on his. "Goodnight Eggsy" she said as her eyelids felt heavy and closed shut.

He placed a kiss on her forehead saying "Goodnight love" as he turned the bedside lamp off.

Val woke up in the middle of the night...

She tried to get some sleep once more. But she tossed and turned for about a few minuets til she decided she would just give up on sleep. She wrapped a robe around her night gown, took the fresh milk and cinammon cookies from the small fridge offered in their room.

She made sure she had her Kingsman watch with her and went out onto the deserted halls of the Statesman building.

She wondered around aimlessly until she arrived onto the balcony that Tequila showed them earlier.

She opened the sliding doors to the balcony and closed them as she felt the cool breeze fluttering her night gown and her hair around. She looked up unto the sky with beautiful stars that twinkled in the darkness.

The balcony held an amazing view of the Statesman estate and the mountains and fields afar. In one corner of the balcony there was a small table between two chairs. The table had a variation of Statesman liquor along with the most dominating one, whisky.

There were also glasses provided for anyone who came out here to drink. She sat in one chair placing the fresh milk and cookies on the table. She poured the milk into what should have been a wine glass and began to much on the cookies.

What she was doing strangely reminded her of the Christmas tradition she and her father had. Only her father doesn't remember her and she's here all alone. There was no one to scold her from getting a cold or put a blanket around her shoulders or something to cover her head.

Or so she thought.

"You know, one would come here this late for a drink and a smoke not for milk and cookies"

Not much to say except I'm tipsy on Tequila and it's only 8pm here. Help. Can someone help me get home? Anime_Chaos? ChrillySilly? Anyone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 123 11
𝘓𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰�...
23.5K 922 66
-Book cover belongs to me -Agent|Spy|Assassin AU Alexander Hamilton Age: 15 Attends: Princeton High Place of birth: Nevis, Carribbean Address: Unkno...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
154K 21.5K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...