πˆππ„π’π‚π€ππ€ππ‹π„

De SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘷𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛I don't care if you were fucking forced. You're all mine now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Š... Mais

Ιͺɴᴛʀᴏ
disclaimerβ„’
chapter ₀₁
chapter β‚€β‚‚
chapter ₀₃
chapter β‚€β‚„
chapter β‚€β‚…
chapter ₀₆
chapter ₀₇
chapter ₀₉
chapter ₁₀
chapter ₁₁
chapter ₁₂
chapter ₁₃
chapter ₁₄
chapter ₁₅
chapter ₁₆

chapter β‚€β‚ˆ

3K 155 82
De SEOKKBUTT

warning ;
Extra long and boring
chapter ahead. Sorry
for that  ^-^"

third person ;
   Hoseok pov

"Tell me, where's my mother?" Hoseok questioned, his voice wavering.

Taehyung hummed, "You'll know that soon, babe. Let's just concentrate on doing what I said for now, yeah?"

Hoseok started feeling slightly suffocated, just the thought of his mom being in the hands of this spoiled Prince, probably in danger, and it could be any sort of danger made him run out of breathe. He has to do anything that was in his hands to make sure his mom stays safe. "What do I have to do?" He asked, feeling defeated.

"That's like my princess!" Taehyung praised him as he rubbed his hand which was present on his thigh. The praise and the movement made Hoseok's stomach flip even though he was not really in a very good situation to feel so. "I already told you about what and all you should be talking to my parents, but if you still have any questions, let's deal it once we're home. Once we're inside of our room." The Prince replied.

Hoseok gulped, but nodded nonetheless.

Sooner or later, they reached the palace and Taehyung was quick enough to drag Hoseok towards his room, not wanting to grab any sort of attention, especially from his parents because he is yet to teach Hoseok what must he speak in front of them to make him his.

They were soon at the door of his room, Taehyung dismissed the guards who were guarding his room from the outside And finally went inside.

"I'll keep it simple," Taehyung started, "You are going to get married to me." He said being straightforward, without any filters [ a/n : i could be your Genie, how 'bout Aladdin? ]. Hoseok's face churned up in confusion and slight discomfort. "You can't be serious about getting married with me." He replied.

"Well, as you can see, yes, I can." He responded gritting his teeth, as the grip of his hand on Hoseok's arm just got tighter, "And yes, I am, for a fact, very serious about that."

"What? No, no ways!" Hoseok protested, "You don't even know if I love guys, or- or what if I am in a relationship with someone else!?" He slightly raised his voice, wanting to defend his weak point.

"You're wrong, baby. I know each and every fact about you. From what you like to have in the breakfast to how would you like to be served on the bed- my bed from now on. You name it, I'll answer. And to answer you prior questions, one, I'm damn sure you're interested in guys and even if you weren't, I would have that changed. And, two, you're not in a fucking relationship, never have in the past. There, happy now?"

"You sound like a fucking stalker!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung laughed up on hearing the said words. If he is going to be honest, Hoseok wasn't completely being wrong now. Because he did stalk the latter, has been doing that ever since he laid his eyes up on him. "For you, I could also be a killer, I could go around killing people who get in between us or who bother you." He admitted being very, very honest, "But I won't unless it's a very serious situation. And you don't need to worry about it, I swear."

Hoseok gulped as he got goosebumps up on hearing what the Prince has just said, the thought of his mom under his captivation suddenly hit his mind. "I, y—you said you w—would say me what to t—talk to your parents." He spoke in attempts of changing the topic.

And he was succeeded, seeing Taehyung was now filling him up with the details. And even though Hoseok wasn't really willing to execute the "plan" as the Prince would address it, he still agreed to it.

Tiny Time Skip ;
   Tiny like Hobi

Taehyung and Hoseok were now waiting at the dining table for the younger's parents to arrive. "You better not mess this up." Taehyung warned giving Hoseok a very cold look. [ only because he wanted to sound strict so that Hoseok wouldn't disobey him ]

"Yeah, you have my mother with you, so I better not mess it up." He, of course mumbled the middle part of the sentence that he just spoke, not wanting to trigger the younger.

Taehyung nodded in approval.

Soon enough, the King and the Queen arrived. Both the young students bowed while greeting the brand new entry and the dinner was soon served. The hall was silent besides the clinking sounds of the crockery sets that were used. Hoseok was anticipating as to what he will be asked by the pair, and he was afraid he would mess up. He just wanted the things to end as quickly and as smoothly as possible, go back to his mother and hug her.

"So, what does your father do for living, son?" Hoseok stiffened as he heard the sweet voice of the Queen questioning him.

"I live with my mother, your Highness. My father, he left my mother when I was still growing." he answered being honest, not slightly ashamed but, disappointed. "I'm sorry that he left you," the Queen replied almost instantly.

Hoseok gently shook his head as he lowered his gaze towards his plate, "It's okay, because it doesn't bother me anymore, I've got stronger. I'm just thankful that my mother was strong enough to bring up both- me and my sister all alone, without really giving up."

Impressed, the Queen nodded, "Must be a wise lady."

And it felt silent again. Hoseok was expecting the so-called dinner to be filled with questions about him and the type of relation he holds with Taehyung, but it was going quite the opposite. He looked at Taehyung to see if he was being as restless as he was at the moment, only to find that he was not bothered at all. Instead, his face was expression-less. He was peacefully having his dinner without trying to initiate the conversation about the both of them.

Being oddly confused and impatient, Hoseok kicked Taehyung under the table, or at least he tried doing so. And to his bad luck, his leg was not quite on point to do so, seeing he just got a weird reaction from his highness.

The oldest of them all then cleared his throat, "So, Mr. Jung," he called, "I see, my one and only son took an interest in you. Are you aware of that?" He questions.

Hoseok wanted this to end for so long, really. But when he was asked about the thing he has been waiting for, he can't seem to find an answer for that. Unconsciously, he looked at the Prince's direction only to realise that he was staring back at him, his brows cocked as he mouthed, "Go on, answer him."

Hoseok let go of the spoon and the fork tgat he held, he closed his eyes for a moment and then opened, "Ah, yes, actually. I am aware of that."

"And what are your thoughts on it? Do you think you are ready to go ahead and get married to him?" He proceeds asking without hesitating. And Hoseok was slightly taken aback up on hearing questions so direct.

"Uh," he hesitated, "I— yes, your highness, I do not have any objections with that. Yes— I mean, I am ready to marry him." He replied, playing around with his fingers a little bit, trying his best not to say a word against Taehyung.

The king looked at the Queen and then his son., he then nodded his head slightly, "We shall let you know about the date of the wedding once fixed, then." He said as he finished eating and was now leaving the table.

The Queen softly caressed Hoseok's cheeks, taking him by surprise, "Honey, do not feel pressured. Think of this as your own home from now on and make yourself home, yeah? And if you want someone to listen to you, know that I'm not so hard to reach. You can always come to me if you want someone to talk to."

Hoseok slowly nodded his head, still processing the little speech the Queen just said. He saw the queen leave the table not long after. Hoseok felt warm up on hearing the said words and for some reason – which he doesn't know of – , he found those words oddly assuring.

Taehyung clicked his lips as he was closely observing the interaction between his mother and his soon to be husband [ or 'wife,' whatever you're okay to read with. ] "Come back to your senses, will ya?" He said.

"Let's go to your room,—"

"Already?" The younger teased.

Hoseok paused. His cheeks saddened as he realised what Taehyung was implying, "To talk! I need to talk to you!" He said, hurriedly.

Taehyung chuckled, "Well, I could change that."

Hoseok widened his eyes, "What are you saying!? I just want to have one peaceful conversation with you, so, can we please go somewhere else," he said looking at the guards and the butlers around, "Somewhere where it's just the two of us, I need privacy."

"You want privacy, you get privacy." Said that, Taehyung dragged Hoseok to his room.

"So, Taehyung—"

Hoseok was interrupted when Taehyung spoke, "You see this room, baby? There is not going to be a single piece of wall or a single piece of furniture where I wouldn't make love with you." He said it so casually, as if that was not that of a big deal, "Fuck you like there's no tomorrow. Make you mine and treasure you like there's nothing else I own."

And that did things to Hoseok. Because, instead of countering back by saying something sarcastic, Hoseok found himself being silent, wanting to listen to more of such statements, and he doesn't even know why is he doing that.

"Did you not say you had something to speak to me?" Taehyung spoke, bringing Hoseok back to his senses, "Go ahead. Because, you know.. there's just the two of us here now. No one to disturb, only us. The person guarding our room wouldn't be able to hear a thi g what we're doing in here because the walls a super sound-proof. So, you don't need to worry about a thing."

Hoseok wasn't sure if Taehyung was implying to them talking or them fucking when he spoke about his room being sound-proof. But, instead of dragging that stupid topic further ahead, he got on to his point, "I did what I was told to. Are you happy now?"

And he got no response from the latter, "Well, guess what, I am anything but that. I will only be relieved or happy when I know my mother is safe and sound. Tell me, where is she? Did yoi release her yet?" He confronted.

Taehyung tilted his head as he cocked his eyebrow for the second time that day, "Your mother," he spoke as he tried not to laugh, "She was never with me in the first place. I just tricked you into this."

And Hoseok, he doesn't know how to feel about this. Should he be happy that his mother was never once in danger? Or should he be mad at Taehyung for deceiving him? Or should he be mad at himself for being so naïve and believing what Taehyung said so easily?

"You know, you need to start using your brain the way you use that pretty mouth of yours. Though you wouldn't need to worry about falling in somebody else's traps. Because," he leaned towards Hoseok, "I am going to keep an eye on you. Even when you are asleep, even when you are not. And thats only for your safety, and not because I want to watvh iver you twenty-four seven, certainly not."

Taehyung, he is doing things to Hoseok. One moment, he sounds like a stalker, and the other moment, he speaks as if he loves Hoseok and has completely fell for him. Hoseok doesn't know where to put his concentration on : on the praise or on the stalker-ish threat? But, things apart, he felt his heart racing for some damned reason [ that reason being Taehyung's sweet talks ] but Hoseok, of course, would not acknowledge that.

Hoseok fought his inner battle as he replied, "Now that I know my mother is safe and sound, what makes you think I'll follow your commands? I might as well run away from here without leaving a trace, and live a happy life without any chaos." Hoseok said, feeling slightly proud of himself that he used his mind well, just like Taehyung said.

"Don't struggle too much with your brain, baby." Taehyung spoke as he brought Hoseok closer to himself using his forearm, "You wouldn't want me to do something I previously didn't do now, would you?" He spoke as he traced his finger on Hoseok's side profile, "Would you want me to hold your mother as a hostage until we get married, hmm? Personally though, i wouldmt want that. I want ths both of our parents to participate in our wedding." His voice suddenly sounding excited.

And Hoseok was loss at his words, "So silly, so naive, Hoseok. You do realise that I am a prince, don't you? If I command, there shall not be a single person that could either leave or get inside of this kingdom. You can leave me, you say? Sure, try that. But don't come to me later crying and complaining about your mother not being with you anymore because I am warning you now. You shall remain only for me to love, only for me to cherish."

He halted to look at Hoseok's scared expressions. Hoseok look terrified, afraid even. And that kind of assured Taehyung that Hoseok wouldn't dare to do something against him. So, satisfied, he continued, "Now that I have warned you, I do not have anything else to say. If you still choose to leave, you can. Because I can and I will find you no matter where you hide. And at that time, you gotta be ready to face the consequences."

Hoseok gulped, and his mind went completely blank. He didn't know what to speak so he just contracted his dilated eyes and looked down in submission. Taehyung smirked knowing he has now completely, basically owned Hoseok. And he for sure, knew that the smaller wouldn't do a silly mistake of running away from him. Because, he knew this right that Hoseok belongs to him.

‣‣

third person ;
   Queen pov

The Queen saw her King in the study room, going through some books. "So, you are really planning to get them both married?" She questioned as she made her way towards him.

The King nodded without looking at her, "Yes, I don't see why not? They claim they're both in love. Not gonna lie, Taehyung genuinely seems to like the boy. So separating them would gain me nothing. If my son wants to stay with him, he gets to stay with him. Besides, we don't really want to make him mad, he'd become a psycho if we do so."

His better half hummed in reply. "That was what I was thinking. I hope that boys changes him." There was a pause. "But, what would we say to the people? Not everyone would be so understanding when they get to know that the Prince is homosexual and he wants to marry someone who doesnt have any status."

"Well, let's keep that a secret for now. I've got things planned. We will get our son married to a girl in front of the people, a fake marriage, and then, behind the curtains where no body knows, both the boys can live their lives happily, while they get to have the proof of them being married. The papers."

"Honey, we can not keep up with this for too long. We will have to reveal about them, Now or later."

The King now looked at his Queen, "I have a plan for that, too." He said timidly.

a/n ;
So, here's the update!!

word count —
2.7k words.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

60K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
807K 54.1K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
22.4K 2.1K 41
When the line between "need" and "want" gets blurred... To the outside world, they're just good friends. But the truth is, Taehyung isn't entirely su...
710K 30.1K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...