My bully fell in love with me.

Oleh jazzydobre

"I hate you y/n" "I need you y/n, actually I fucking want you" "Wait, I can't love a person I hate?" "I'm sor... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

1.3K 31 24
Oleh jazzydobre

Lucas POV

It was a Sunday night and I was heartbroken and worn out.

I decided to sleep it all out, I went to bed, realizing I couldn't sleep at all. I stayed up till 3 am.

I was getting hungry and a bit thirsty so I went downstairs slowly.

Walking down I noticed a bottle of Pure Vodka  caught my eye, it's been there for quite a while now and I remember I tried it once to "relieve" my pain.

I sighed and slowly whispered;

"Fuck it.."

I grabbed a shot glass along with an orange, I poured the very strong scented Alcohol in the shot glass, without hesitation I drank it.

I say to myself;

"One more shot won't hurt"

After pouring shots and shots, I realized I've gone overboard, the whole bottle was empty, and I was getting dizzy and not stable.

I fell to the ground, not knowing what was gonna happen next.

Marcus POV;

I heard Lucas wake up and go to the kitchen not thinking much of it, 30 minutes later I then heard a large bang, my parents weren't home it was only Me, Cyrus, Darius and Lucas so the man I am I had to go downstairs.

Slowly going down, Cyrus yelled behind me;

"What the hell was that?"

I replied;

"I don't know get Dari"

Cyrus;

"Where's lucas?"

I motioned my eyes down stairs.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, I saw my brother with a shot glass in his hand, and a bottle of alcohol that has never been drank ever since Lucas took a few shots last year.

I froze and quickly went on the ground trying to wake up Lucas.

•••••••••••••••

❤️❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.9K 182 22
"But what if I want you to kill me?" "Then I will make you change your mind" Note: This is my first fanfic ever so it might be cringy. Warning: This...
39.9K 619 16
⚠[DISCONTINUED]⚠ { ❣ } is it love ? {☁} or just a dream ? {✖} is it wrong ? {✔} or it is right ? { ✍ } just send me love if you want to make one.
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]
18.3K 740 42
I'm sorry I can't take risk I'm sorry that I worry about other people I'm sorry because I love you since then But I decided to hurt you...