Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

Von Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... Mehr

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

Christmas Special

55 2 0
Von Animefan446

A/n this is a Christmas special chapter, enjoy!

KANO'S POV

Tonight was the night of the Christmas party and we were all excited. Well, when I said we were all excited, I meant for those who enjoy Christmas and I didn't mean the vampires since they don't celebrate that kind of stuff anyway. I didn't care since I was excited about Christmas and Father coming home as well. 

I looked at myself in the mirror after changing into my costume for tonight and I smiled at it.

*Kano's Christmas costume*

A blushing Yui was looking at her Santa's costume and she then said to me.

"Umm...Kano-chan, does this really look all right on me?"

"Of course it does, you look adorable."

I said with a smile and then our class rep spoke up.

"Does everyone like their costumes?"

Some of the students nodded their heads until Remi spoke up.

"No!!"

We looked at Remi and she was wearing Rudolph's costume including Louisa and the Igarashi twins who were dressed up as reindeer.

"How come I look like an idiot?"

"Good question Remi, I've been asking myself that for a very long time."

Some of the students laughed at my joke and then Louisa spoke up.

"Well, I think I look beautiful in this costume."

"That's only because you changed your costume!!"

Remi shouted angrily. I covered my mouth and so did Yui to prevent ourselves from laughing. The class rep then said to us.

"Okay, guys! let's get going! reindeer! get to the front."

Remi grumbled and she said.

"Why do these things always happen to me?"

I shook my head and then we headed into the school corridors. As we were passing by, the boys either wolf whistled at us, blushed heavily at us, having hearts in their eyes or they passed out after blood spat out of their nostrils. I giggled at the boys and Yui was blushing in embarrassment.

"This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"Easy for you to say since you're famous."

I patted Yui's head and then I heard a familiar flirtatious voice.

"Nufufufu~ oh bitch-chan, Idol-chan~"

I stopped in my tracks and I turned around and it was Laito. I sweat dropped and I said to Yui.

"Word to the wise Yui, never show off your skin to pervs like him, come on."

I said as I pushed her a little to ignore Laito until I bumped into someone's chest. I looked up and it was Yuma and he was smirking at me.

"Heh, well look at you, Kano."

"Oh, crap."

I mumbled sarcastically and then the rest of the Sakamaki, Tsukinami and Mukami brothers showed up. Raiden and his buddies came along and then John wolf whistled at us.

"Oy! put your tongue back in your mouth John!"

"Sorry Raiden, I couldn't resist, besides, Kano looks hot."

Raiden glared at John and he shrank back in fear. Seth and Sammy chuckled at John and then Raiden spoke up.

"Kano, mind telling me why you and the other girls in your class are dressed up like that?"

"It was our class rep's idea since the Christmas party was coming up she and Louisa came up with this idea for some of the girls to wear this and do some performances except for Louisa, Remi and the Igarashi twins."

I said as I pointed at them. Louisa was chatting to Laito and they were flirting, Remi was hugging Dermot tightly since she was so embarrassed about her costume right now and as for the twins, Sara was hiding behind Sora since he was being defensive with her right now. Raiden understood this and then Kou wrapped his arm around his shoulder and said to him.

"Hey! why do you need to ask Keneko-chan? it's part of the fun not to ask why she's wearing that costume."

Raiden frowned and he moved Kou's arm off his shoulders and said to him.

"Because unlike you, I'm a gentleman around other girls and I do not make ridiculous flirty comments like that."

"Hmpf, a gentleman huh? yeah right underneath all of that prince charming attitude, you're a mean lean machine as you Americans would say."

"Says the guy who's a two-faced blood-sucking parasite."

Kou glared at Raiden and he shouted.

"What did you call me?!"

"Boys."

I said with a fake closed eye smile and then my dark aura surrounded me. Kou and Raiden flinched in fear when they saw my scary aura.

"If it's not too much to ask, can you two please be nice to each other for tonight? it is getting closer to Christmas after all and I personally don't want to be responsible for the...CONSEQUENCES."

I said as I stopped fake smiling at them. Kou and Raiden gulped and then they both said to me.

"Sorry."

I walked away with a smirk on my face.

3RD PERSON POV

After Kano and Yui walked away from the vampires, Raiden and Kou sighed of relief and then Ayato spoke up.

"Oh man, melons is really scary when she gets angry."

"Yeah no kidding, why do you think I've always been on my best behaviour as possible when Amelia was still alive?"

Kou said to Ayato as he remembered what Amelia was like when he first met her. The girls got to auditorium and Kano peeked out of the curtain and she saw a lot of people.

"Looks like we got ourselves a full house ladies."

"I'm so nervous, I've done anything like this before."

KANO'S POV

I patted Lily's head and I said to her.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine just think of it as another one of our rehearsals and you'll be fine."

Lily smiled at me and then she went to join her dance group. I looked at the schedule to see who was going first and who was going last.

"Looks like I'm going last."

The class rep smiled at me and she then said to me.

"Well, you're an idol and you know the saying, 'Always save the best for last.'"

"You're right, well, all I can say is to the performers, good luck and do your best."

My classmates smiled at me and then I sat down on my seat and I waited for my turn.

Time Skip...

After some of my classmates have done their performances and acts, it was now my turn. Once I walked on the stage, some of my fans cheered for me and I saw the vampires and Raiden along with his buddies in the audience. Once the piano began to play, some of the students knew what song I was going to sing.

Play video~

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiralling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!  

Once I was finished singing that song, the audience clapped and cheered for me. I took a bow and then I left the stage. Yui got changed into her normal clothes and so did I along with our winter jackets. Yui smiled at me and she then said to me.

"Your singing was amazing, I also loved that song you sang as well."

"Thanks, Yui."

I said with a smile. Once we got outside, it was snowing. I was surprised by this and I then smiled. The vampires and Raiden were outside waiting for us. Kou then asked Raiden.

"Hey Raiden, was it always like this back in America?"

"Well yes and no, we didn't have this much snow back in New York but last year we did."

I picked up a snowball and I said to Ayato.

"Hey, Ayato."

"What?"

Ayato said to me and then I threw the snowball at Ayato's head. The others laughed at him and I then spoke up.

"Hahaha!! Hayashi scores a direct hit and the crowd goes wild!"

"Good shot Kano!"

Raiden said to me and then Ayato shouted.

"Laugh it up because you're gonna be so sorry for that one! get her!!"

"Ahh!! no!!"

I shouted as I dodged the triplets snowballs.

This was the happiest Christmas that I had in a long time. I was so happy that I got to spend it with my friends, even if they are vampires. Merry Christmas!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

421 10 7
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't have the best life but she somehow managed it. With an abusive father and a submissive mother, who was taught to be like that from...
20.4K 767 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
55.9K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...