The Artist Gokusen x reader

By caroline0128

You are Yankumi's cousin and are supposed to take the role as the forth generation heir to the Ooedo family... More

Day 1😨
Part 2
IMPORTANT !!!!!!!
Part 3
Part 4
AHHHHHH...sorry
Tag 15 people (EDITED) and I'm actually answering the questions now😅
Part 5 (guess who's back b*****s)

Character info

2.7K 54 17
By caroline0128

Name: YN Yamaguchi 

Age: 20

Birthday: Your birthday

Family: grandpa, Yankumi and the others in the family

Hobby: art, training and playing games.

Like: Friends, family, sour things, cute things (secret), food, making her friends and family happy, martial arts and to sleep. 

Hate: people hurting her friends or family, people stealing her food or sweets and when someone wakes her up.

Character: Yn is nice but can be cold and blunt sometimes. She's also a little bit shy once you meet her but once she's comfortable she's the sweetest. She doesn't like to fight without a good reason. Has not lost a fight.

Appearance: She looks like the picture above but with longer hair. She has a tattoo representing the Ooedo family on her arm that she cover with her clothes.

AN: Hello! (from 2024)I have seen many new people voting on this old story (thank you for still reading it even though I haven't published anything in a while)! I plan to finish this story so I'll try my best to find the time and energy to continue writing this & edit the previous chapters cause they're so hard to read (I can't help but cringe). But I promise to finish this! 

Next time I publish a chapter (even if it's just the old ones edited) I will by that time have finished the first season and will give you a (small) schedule for when everything will be published. Thank you all again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 121 22
When a cold professor get in relationship with his student. What will happen? Will they accept each other? Will be apart forever? To get your answer...
13.6K 273 21
izuku try's to get into one of the best colleges in the state, he meets his english teacher who for some reason he can't take his eye off. what will...
769K 21.4K 50
Tanaka Naomi and her close friends and family are enjoying normal day life until one day, they're all sucked into the Naruto world. What's even more...
429K 12.2K 33
You are the younger cousin of Hinata Shoyo and has moved to Tokyo to pursue your degree. When you arrived at the given address, you were greeted by a...