Mystery ~pretty little liars~

Door realynn123

What if there was a sixth liar? Meet Olivia (liv) marin. Half sister of Hanna. Join her in the crazy journey... Meer

ONE
THE JENNA THING
TO KILL A MOCKING GIRL
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?
REALITY BITES ME
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOMECOMING
THE HOMECOMING HANGOVER
PLEASE, DO TALK ABOUT ME WHEN IM GONE
THE PERFECT STORM
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE
SALT MEET WOUND
KNOW YOUR FRENEMIES
CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR

MOMENTS LATER

764 21 0
Door realynn123

" my moms with the doctor right now," I told mike through the phone as I paced back and forth in the waiting room.

" she's going to be okay, liv." He told me once again, but I still have this weird feeling.

" I know."

" do you need anything?" I smiled a little.

" no. I'm good." I paused, letting out a huge breathe. " I'll call you when I get home. Okay, babe?"

" Yeah. I love you."

" uhhh, I love you too." I hung up as fast as possible. I know he knows I've been acting odd I'm just waiting for him to ask. " mom." I saw her out of the corner of my eye. " what did they say?"

" she's is going to be all right." I sighed in relief. " she, uh....she has a broken leg and broken ankle, bruised ribs, and they might have to remove her spleen." I wiped a tear that fell down my face. " what happened?"

" Hanna was coming across the parking lot, and this car just came out of nowhere," Aria explained.

" well, the police found the car." My head shows up once I heard that. " they said it was stolen from a campground lot."

" did they catch the driver?" Emily asked.

" no, not yet."

" well, the cops should be looking for toby Cavanaugh," Spencer commented as Emily, and I rolled our eyes.

" it wasn't Toby Cavanaugh. The police picked him up last night." What?

" what?" Emily shouted. What's that all about?

" one of the officers told me they found him hiding in town, and they were bringing him into the station when they got the call about Hanna. " Ashley told us. " you girls should go home. I will call you when Hanna can have visitors, and that means you too, liv."

" wait, what?" I'm confused. " no. I want to stay." I told her, but she wouldn't budge.

" liv. Go." She glared at me.

" Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and walking away.

                                          💋

" Mike?" I called out to the figure standing on my steps. " what are you doing here?"

" aria called me and said that you might need some company." He smiled at me. " so, I brought pizza, candy, and lots of movies." He showed me as I started to cry. " hey, hey, why are you crying?" He pulled me into his warm body.

" I just love you so much." I told him with a smile. " and I appreciate everything you do for me."

" I love you." He laughed, pulling me into a kiss. " now how about we get this party going." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I pushed him lightly.

                                         💋
" does it hurt?" Emily asked as we all sat around Hanna.

" Yeah, kind of."

" do you remember what happened?" Spencer asked carefully.

" uh, yeah, I remember." Hanna paused. "Um, mom, you've been here the whole time, too. You wanna take a break?"

" I'll be back in a couple of hours," Ashley said with a small smile before leaving the room, making us all relax.

" Noel Kahn is "A," Hanna said. Wait what?

" are you serious?" Emily asked, not believing it either. I mean, come on, Noel? He's too stupid to pull something like this off.

" Yeah, I saw him in the woods, and he left an 'A' message." She told us as arias face went pale.

" you saw him leave a message?" Spencer questioned.

" he wrote something on the back of a car window."

" what car? What did he write?" Hanna then looked at aria, waiting for her to say something.

" I see you." She answered for Hanna.

" how do you know?" Spencer, of course, questioned.

" because she was in the car," I spoke up, earning confused looks from everyone.

" how do you know?" Aria asked me.

" I do stay over a lot, and it's not like your exactly quiet," I mumbled the last part so only she would hear.

" who's car, was it?" Hanna and I both made eye contact. Was she going to tell them?

Sighing, she answered. " Ezra Fitz"

" Mr. Fitz?" Spencer asked in shock while my phone went off. They all stared at me, waiting to see if it was A

" it's mike." They relaxed a little bit. " as much fun as this is going to be." I pointed back in-forth from Spencer, Emily, and aria. " I have to go." I kissed Hanna on the check and gave aria a small smile before exiting the building.

💋

" you told them?" Aria asked Emily.

" yeah."

" How was that?" I asked.

" rough." She let out a bitter laugh.

" hey, it's gonna be okay." Aria sent her a smile.

" I don't know what it's gonna be, but it's gonna be different." She sighed. We both nodded before turning back to Hanna.

" we've been thinking we've been dealing with more than one person," Spencer said, sparking my interest.

" A and Ali's killer are two separate people?" Hanna asked.

" of course they are." I ran my hand through my hair. " it's like Alison's still here, and I hate it."

" Hann. Hann, who wrote this?" Aria asked, cutting my thoughts off.

" I don't know. People have been in and out all day, so have I."

" oh, no." Emily then spoke up.

" what?" I asked, walking off to stand behind aria for a better look.

" Sorry about losing my temper. My bad, love, A."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.9K 559 23
Aria Montgomery and her friends; Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, and Emily Fields are liars. They've lied about almost anything possible to stay safe...
2.7K 48 12
Alex and Spencer are twins and apart from the fact that Spencer is about a head taller than Alex they are identical. Their family includes, Melissa...
159K 2.4K 30
"... maybe it's the alcohol talking or it's just me being able to say this but I have feelings for you ever since we met", I told him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1K 12 11
Synopsis. It is homecoming week and A wants to make sure this is a homecoming the girls never forget. Characters: Spencer Hasting, Emily Fields, Hann...