Hidden Uchiha (Itachi's daugh...

De p3nguin___

Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massac... Mais

Chapter 1 [Ikeri Uchiha]
Chapter 2 [Childhood]
Chapter 4 [Kakashi or Kakashi sensei?]
Chapter 5 [Bell test]
Chapter 6 [A dangerous journey to the land of waves]
Chapter 7 [Zabuza and Haku]
Chapter 8 [It felt the same...]
Chapter 9 [The fight on the bridge]
Chapter 10 [The written exam]
Chapter 11 [Forest of death]
Chapter 12 [A second task]
Chapter 13 [The match]
Chapter 14 [The mystery]
Chapter 15 [Unexpected turn]
Chapter 16 [Asking for a favour]
Chapter 17 [5th Hokage]
Chapter 18 [Reality]
Chapter 19 [Goodbye]
Chapter 20 [Again?]
Chapter 21 [Rescue mission]
Chapter 22 [News]
Chapter 23 [Major screw up]
Chapter 24 [Kakuzu and Hidan]
Chapter 25 [Time]
Chapter 26 [Dry tears]
Chapter 27 [Something new]
Chapter 28 [Till next time]
Chapter 29 [Colours]
Chapter 30 [War]
Chapter 31 [Mystery]
Chapter 32 [Dream]
Chapter 33 [ROOT member]
Chapter 34 [Happy Days]
Chapter 35 [Explosion]
Chapter 36 [Emotions]
Chapter 37 [Silence]
Chapter 38 [The Last]

Chapter 3 [The night that changed everything]

19.1K 552 316
De p3nguin___

Ikeri POV

"Ikeri. Papa has a mission. No one's available to take care of you so you'll come along okay?" Papa told me.

"Okay!" I shrieked. "Missions are exciting and cool right? I'm so excited!"

"Not necessarily a good sight." Papa smirked, bending down to my height. "But first let me tell you the truth about what happened 3 years ago."

Oh? So the time is finally right.

"3 years ago. The Uchiha was planning a coup. In order to stop it, Shisui wanted to use his Kotoamatsukami on my dad, your grandfather, Fugaku Uchiha. He was the head of the Uchiha clan. But Danzo believed just by doing that wouldn't work and took Shisui's right eye believing that Shisui would eventually use it against the village. Shisui escaped to the river, you saw. Soon after, Danzo gave me two options to support the coup and get the whole Uchiha killed or to kill the Uchiha on my own and spare my little brother, Sasuke. I chose to spare Sasuke. He would someday be able to revive the clan. I killed everyone that night and joined the Akatsuki. But no matter what I will forever be Itachi Uchiha of the Leaf. No one knew you existed so your life isn't in danger. But know this my little girl, from here on out you're going to have to keep your surname a secret or you might be in more danger than you think. The mission are is dangerous. We'll create a story just in case. Remember this, you don't know where you're from, you don't remember anything only that your name is Ikeri. You're dad asked you to wait for him here one night, left and never came back. Okay?" Papa said. It was only on rare occasions when he would speak to me in such serious tone.

"Okay. I don't remember anything. My name is Ikeri. My papa asked me to wait for him here one night, he left but he hasn't come back yet." I said.

The one thing I don't understand is why papa loves the leaf so much. All they did was make him suffer. They made him kill his family, why does he still love them so much?

"Good. If anyone asks tell them that okay?" Papa smiled, standing up. The thing was, it wasn't exactly a happy smile, it was more of a painful one.

I nodded. "If the hidden leaf finds me, what then? Can I tell them who I am?"

"If you trust them enough to, then I guess you can." Papa replied.

And we set off on the mission. Papa said the mission was somewhere near konoha. Honestly I don't have much feelings for that place, besides the river.

"Papa what is your mission?" I asked.

"To drive the konoha shinobi to the wrong place and making them believe it's the akatsuki hideout." He replied.

"Papa, why do you love konoha so much?" I asked.

"You'll find out when the time comes but for now just know that Konoha is where I live and where I belong. That's why I love it."

We started walking into a cave. "Papa why are we going this deep into the cave?" I questioned again.

"Now you stay here and wait for me to return okay?" He said."Remember this, no matter what I will come back for you."

I gave him one last hug before he left. Who would've knew that was the last hug I'll ever give him?

Kakashi POV

"Lord Third said that their hideout is somewhere around here. We'll search in twos, when you find any clues send word back to konoha immediately and inform the rest. Scatter!" I commanded.

I was partner with Yamato. We were to search around the cave area. As we headed over we saw Itachi Uchiha. He's one of the Akatsuki members so their hideout must be around here.

Then we saw Itachi coming out of the cave, he saw us and started to run back to the hideout we supposed. In any case we tailed him for awhile before losing him.

Itachi POV
I ran faster and faster, with only one thought in my head.

'I have to mislead them. They mustn't find Ikeri in the cave. Ikeri please be okay.'

It was what kept me going, the more I thought of her, the faster I was able to run.

Kakashi POV

"Dammit. Let's go back to the cave and see if we can find any clues." I said. Yamato nodded in agreement and we went to the cave.

"Let's check inside." Yamato said. I nodded.

We wouldn't want to miss out any clues. Any clues would be important so we went in. The cave was a rather deep cave.

"Kakashi-senpai are we going all the way in? For all we know it could be an ambush." Yamato said.

"Yes. But there night be clues inside, we must." I replied. Yamato hesitated but nodded, following my lead.

We walked and walked and walked. The cave was very deep. As we reached the end, we saw a little girl sitting at the corner. She seemed to be waiting for something or someone.

"Kakashi-senpai." Yamato whispered, signaling me about the little girl.

"I know." I replied.

It didn't take long for her to notice us. She seemed afraid.

"Hello. My name's Kakashi Hatake what's yours?" I said trying my best to be friendly.

It took awhile before she answered.

"Ikeri." She said. Her eyes were fixed on us, never wandering about on other places. It was as if she was on guard. But what could a little girl like her know?

"No surname?" Yamato questioned.

She didn't reply, all she did was kept quiet.

I suppose it's either she isn't going to tell us, or she doesn't know.

"Can you tell us what happened to you?" I kneeled down, taking a better look at her.

"Papa brought me here and left. He asked me to wait for him." She said softly.

An abandoned kid. How long has she been here?

"Kakashi-senpai lets bring her back. We can't just leave her in a cave like this. Who knows how long she's been here." Yamato said. He seemed concerned. Probably the only ROOT member that would bother about others too.

"Yeah." I replied. I was thinking the same thing. I held her up and let her sit on my shoulder. She started to cry.

"I don't want to leave. I have to wait for papa." She cried. Now that I think of it, I did have to put force in lifting her up. It was as if she was putting in strength, resisting me.

"Sorry kid. We can't simply leave an abandoned kid out here. The akatsuki hideout is around here and it's dangerous. You can't stay here." Yamato said.

She continued crying as we went back to konoha. When we arrived she finally calmed down a little.

"Kakashi-san?" She mumbled under her breath. She seemed to be hesitating.

"Yes?" I said.

"W-where are we going?" She said softly.

"To the hokage. He'll know how to take care of you." I said.

She kept quiet for the rest of the way.

"Lord Hokage. We didn't manage to find the hideout but we found this little girl inside a cave. We think she's abandoned. What will we do with her?" I said.

"A little girl? What's her name?" Lord Hokage asked.

"Ikeri." I answered.

"Ikeri will live with you. You'll take care of her. Is that okay?" He said after awhile of thinking.

"Me?!" I screeched. "But why me? I never taken care of a child and I don't know how to. And you're asking the cold blooded killer to take care of a child here."

"Well. We don't know much about her yet, if she lives with you, you can observe." He whispered into my ear so Ikeri wouldn't hear.

"Okay then, Lord Hokage." I agreed. I hesitated but if Lord Hokage orders me to I have no choice. I couldn't deny his orders.

'This is going to be troublesome.' I though as we headed out of Lord Hokage's office.

It was after awhile of walking Ikeri spoke again. "Kakashi-san where are we going?"

"Please just call me Kakashi. We're heading to my place." I said.

When we arrived, so I lifted her off my shoulder. She didn't step in the house. "What is it? Come in. You'll be staying here." I said. Maybe she isn't use to going into strangers houses.

She hesitated but came in anyways. I looked into my guest room. Ah it's messy. I'll have to clean it up. Looks like I'll sleep on the coach today.

"Ikeri. You can sleep in my room for today. The guest room is a little... Messy." I said.

She nodded. "Thank you."

She's really polite. I'm starting to take a liking into her. I guess you can't live with each other like strangers forever can you?

I was reading, then an idea came in my head. Would she want to join the academy and become a shinobi? I knocked on my room door and she opened it slightly.

"Ikeri, would you like to join the Academy and become a shinobi? I can request for you if you want." I said.

She nodded. "I appreciate your help."

"It's nothing much." I giving her my famous one-eyed smile.

I went back on the couch to read. That's when it stroke me, how did she know what the academy is and what shinobi is?

Ikeri POV
Kakashi is being so nice to me despite just knowing me. Letting me stay in his house, use his room and even requesting for me to go to the academy. Is this why papa likes konoha so much? Nice people? I guess while I'm at konoha I'll go find out.

I can escape using my mangekyou but that'll cause suspicion. A seven year old girl escaping from a jounin. I guess I'll just have to stay put here. I think not using my sharingan is the best choice for now. Since they'll immediately know I'm an Uchiha if I use them. I can't use 'fire style: fire ball justu' either, that belongs to the Uchiha clan according to papa.

I'll have to be very careful from here on out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15K 399 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
585K 17.7K 35
Shikamaru's elder sister, Y/n Nara, disappeared at age 16. As a known friend to Itachi, her whereabouts become a concern for the Leaf Village. Y/n ha...
309K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
909K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...