Bestfriends Through Internet...

DanielaGovea2 tarafından

Hayden Summerall was just a normal kid that loved to sing but unfortunately both his parents died in a car cr... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Hayden Summerall
The Tag
Who's Hayden Summerall?
Facetime?
Secret screenshot
Meeting her parents
NOT A CHAPTER
Summerall Brother's
I like them
Would you be my Bestfriend?
Two months
Three months
Fours months
Five months
Sorry not a chapter
Nine Months
10 Months
Sorry
10 months
10 Months
Hey guys

Dm's

628 8 0
DanielaGovea2 tarafından

Hayden' POV

As i was eating breakfast my phone light up. I grabbed it and it was a notification from instagram.

I finish my breakfast quickly and went running to my room. I jump on my bed and unlock my phone.
I opened instagram to see "Annie LeBlanc has follow you". I don't know why but i got kinda excited.

Then i decided to Dm her

Hayden: hey :)

Surprisingly she didn't took long to reply

Annie: hi..

Hayden: Hey don't be shy, i just wanted to say that you have an amazing voice :)

Annie: well thank you hayden :) and I'll say that back at you..

Hayden: welcome annie. How do you know i have an amazing voice? -_-

Annie: well.. I kinda got lost on your profile... And saw you sing some covers...

*Hayden's mind*  Was she stalking me? I honestly wouldn't mind, Cause i kinda did the same.. 

⬇Back to text⬇

Hayden: It's easy to get lost in someones profile huh? 😂

Annie: Well yea it is hayden 😂

Hayden: oh annie 😂. Anyways where are you from?

Annie: Im from Maryland. What about you?

Hayden: Cool i heard it snows over there. And im from Texas but i currently live on LA :)

Annie: Yea it does. So your a texan! Why are you living in LA if i can ask?

Hayden: Yup im a texan 😂. And yes you can ask, i live in LA because my brothers and i wanted to start a new fresh life..

Annie: Imma call you Texan :) Ok? Ok. Why a new life?

Haydem: Well...

A/N
Hey guys! Heres another chapter and sorry if it's short again im trying my best to make them longer, but i hope you guys are liking it so far!
Dont forget to follow me so you can know when i upload!
And i guess thats it for today
Ill upload tomorrow
Bye guys! Love you :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

155K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
69.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...