Hold My Hands And Smile || 《C...

Noona81

Jungkook suddenly bent down on one knee in front of Haeyoung and reached out to her with his hand. She lifted... Еще

Boy Meets Girl
Breakfast
Breaking Walls
Unknown Feelings
Save me
Will it ever be okay?
Restless Nights
The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
Second Male Lead
Am I Wrong?
Completely Fallen
Familiarity of Running
Undeniable
Eerie Feelings
How To Say Goodbye
Misunderstood
Another Misconception
To Make Things Right Again
Don't Want To Be Without You
Epilogue
Shameless Promotion

Opportunities

101 5 2
Noona81

Haeyoung opened the door to her apartment and standing in front of her was Jae Hoon. Though Haeyoung has been keeping in touch with her brother, this was the first time over a year that her brother was able to stop by and see her because of BTS' busy schedule.

As Jae Hoon stepped aside, Doojoon revealed himself from behind. Haeyoung quickly shot her brother a "You weren't suppose to tell anyone where I'm at" look. He shrugged nonchalantly and walked inside.

Doojoon heaved a sigh of relief and gave her a hug, "Don't be mad at your brother. I saw the text that you sent to your brother so I forced him to take me with him."

Haeyoung stopped contact with Doojoon since she left. She didn't want to get involve with any celebrity after the last incident. But with Doojoon showing up and looking relieved, she felt apologetic for making him worried, "I'm sorry for not contacting you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're okay," Doojoon said with a warm smile.

As they sat down to eat dinner, Jae Hoon talked away about work. All of sudden he gave her a serious look, "YAH! You've never told me but how and when did you and Jungkook ever start dating without me knowing?"

Haeyoung saw Doojoon glanced over curiously as well and she grimaced at the question. Jae Hoon continued to stare at her as he waited for an answer, "Well?"

Haeyoung shrugged her shoulders and used her fork to play around with her food, "I don't know, Oppa. It just kind of happened unexpectedly. Besides we only dated for a month."

"Anyways, PD Bang was pretty bummed when you left. Apparently he was impressed with your stylist work. He's been bothering me for your number. So if he calls, please go see him," her brother said.

"Yes, Oppa," she said with a nod.

As he continued to rambled on about work, she was waiting for him to talk about the BTS members. But disappointly he didn't and she didn't want to make obvious that she missed Jungkook by asking him.

Before Jae Hoon left, he turned around to give her another hug and softly spoke in her ears, "Your happiness is important to me. Even if it means being with the kid. Don't deprive yourself from that happiness. Your deserve happiness for all that you sacrafice."

"Yes, Oppa. Thank you and I love you," she said hugging her brother tightly.

"Love you too, kid," he said as he ruffled her hair.

After he left, Haeyoung turned back to Doojoon who was still washing the dishes. As she watched him from behind, she knew it was time they had a talk and sort out their feelings. She went to stand next to him by the sink to help him rinse the dishes, "I'm sorry that you had to find out my feelings for someone else that way."

"Don't sweat it! I already figured it out a long time ago already," he said with an awkward chuckle.

"Really? When?" she said surprised.

"The night I tried to kiss you when we were hanging up Christmas decors in their apartment," Doojoon said softly, "You were really bad at faking that sneeze."

Haeyoung's flushed with embarrassment as Doojoon started laughing heartedly while thinking about that night. She sprayed water at him jokingly. Then the rest of the night, they went back to enjoying each other's freindly presence.

***
Jungkook has been putting his focus on writing and producing music for their new album. It was his only way to stay distracted from his thoughts of Haeyoung. Ha Na has been hanging around since the day Haeyoung left. She had hinted a few times to him of her feelings but he wasn't ready to get involved in another relationship.

That morning he decided to head to the dance studio to put in some extra dance practice for their 5th year anniversary fan meeting mini concert. Ha Na had decided to accompany him and watch him practice.

As Haeyoung stood in front of the building, she stared at it thinking about the first time she came here and never in a millions years would she have thought because of the job she was given here was the one job that led her to Jungkook. Haeyoung heaved a heavy deep sigh and mumbled to herself, "I guess let's get this over with and see what he wants."

When Jungkook arrived, he noticed a woman standing infront of the building as she stared at it in deep thoughts. As she started to walk inside, something about her looked familiar from behind. Her height, her body frame, and the way she walked reminded him of Haeyoung, except that this woman had chin length hair cut with a warm light brunette hair color with blonde highlights.

While Haeyoung walked down the familiar hallways, she heard fast footsteps approaching from behind her. Her whole body was trembling with nervousness of a possibility of getting caught, so she started to speed up with her steps.

Jungkook's heart started pounding aggressively as he walked a little bit faster to try and get a glimpse of this person. But suddenly he felt Ha Na tug at his arm. He stopped and glanced at her. She pouted at him looking irritated, "Oppa, why are you walking so fast all of sudden? Don't forget I have shorter legs so it's hard for me to catch up."

Then as if Haeyoung's worse fears caught up to her she heard Ha Na's whiny voice and she winced in fear to be caught by her. But then Haeyoung heard his tender loving voice, "Ha Na, mianhae."

Haeyoung stopped in her tracks and she could feel her heart skipping a beat. She clung at her aching heart thinking she probably lost him to Ha Na. Haeyoung was dying to turn around and catch a glimpse of the handsome face she had missed so much. But she knew she couldn't risk Ha Na knowing that she was here, so she quickly scurried off to PD Bang' s office.

When Jungkook turned around to look back to that mysterious lady, she had already disappeared. He was a little disappointed to have not seen who that lady was, but maybe it was a good thing he didn't see her. He would have been more disappointed if it wasn't her.

***
While Haeyoung was sitting in front of Pd Bang, she could feel her throat go dry, her palms were sweating, and she had huge knots in her stomach. Haeyoung stared at her cup of tea that PD Bang's secretary brought in earlier.

Haeyoung felt timid and could not look straight into PD Bang's eyes. Then he cleared his throat to get Haeyoung's attention. She slowly moved her gaze up to meet her eyes with PD Bang. He looked like he was ready to get down to business.

"Haeyoung, I honestly don't know the whole story of why you mysterious disappeared and left your job. But I'm curious if it had to do anything with having a romantic interest with one of the BTS members?" He asked as he looked over at her.

Haeyoung hesitated but slowly nodded her head, "I didn't want to jeopardize the careers for any of the BTS members."

He laughed whole-heartily and nodded his head, "This is why I like you, Haeyoung. This is why I need you back on my team. You know the importance of professionalism and willing to put aside your personal feelings."

Haeyoung nodded. PD Bang smiled and then leaned closer towards her, "Look Haeyoung, I believe you have a good eye on fashion sense and I would like to offer you a position as a stylist on the BTS team."

"A-Are you serious? C-Could I think about it?" Haeyoung stuttered in disbelief.

PD Bang chuckled, "Yes, I'm serious. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have called you in. Take your time and think it over. Let me know as soon as you decide."

After Haeyoung left his office, she walked through the halls of Big Hit Entertainment and reminisced her memories unsure if she really want to come back or not. She walked past a studio and Haeyoung could hear BTS music playing. She could hear someone's footsteps dancing to the beat of the music. She assumed it must have been Jungkook.

All of sudden Haeyoung was whirled around and shouted loudly in shock, "Haeyoung noona, is that you?!?!"

Surprised, Haeyoung swiftly covered his mouth and dragged him around the corner. Then she heard Jungkook open the door to the room he was in. Haeyoung lightly punched Jin in the arm as she knew that this was it, she was going to get caught.

"Jin Hyung?" They heard Jungkook call out and his feel slowly shuffling towards them.

Haeyoung gave Jin a deseperate pleading look and shook her head at him to motion that she didn't want Jungkook to see her. Jin motioned for her to stay put and she nodded her head to agree. Then he swiftly stepped out from around the corner to reveal himself to Jungkook.

"Oh! Jungkook! Ha Na! What are you guys doing here?" Jin exclaimed a little overly excited that it made him sound awkward.

"Hyung, I heard you call out Haeyoung's name. Did you really see her or something?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Jin laughed nervously as he waved his hands at him and then he slapped his forehead, "Ah, I thought it was her but it wasn't. Go back to what you were doing, I will see you later at home."

"Ok, hyung," Jungkook said. Jin waited until the door closed and turned back to Haeyoung.

Haeyoung closed her eyes and heaved a big sigh of relief, "Thank you Jin."

"Okay my disappearing Noona, you owe me an explanation," Jin said, placing his hands on his waist.

"First of all, could the two of us drop the honorific and call ourselves friends since we were born in the same year?" Haeyoung asked.

"Call!" Jin exclaimed excitedly.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.6K 871 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
21.6K 369 121
"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Taehyung panicked as Jungkook tripped. "Yeah, I'm fine" Jungkook laughed as he took Taehyung's hand that he was holding ou...
2.4K 264 38
"Hey, tie your shoelaces gurl, you're gonna trip and fall for me(; (;". ___________________________________________ Truly, y/n did fall and then she...
338 30 29
"A rose looking at another rose." I heard his deep voice behind me followed by his footsteps as he approached me, he crouched down in front of my whe...