I Love You (Verkwan)

بواسطة xuminhaowo

''And you're the only one I love and the only one I can't stop thinking about, and I trust you with my everyt... المزيد

Swearing
Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ
'It'll heal our hearts'
Headlines
Kidnapped
Anxiety (pt1)
Anxiety (pt2)
키스
Feelings
Operation Verkwan
The Video (pt1)
Movies
The Video (pt2)
The Video (pt3)
Hacking
스토커
싸움
위협
Bonding
A/N
Blood
Chapter 21
접촉
몰라요
Bro
Q&A (characters) -closed-
Q&A (Answers)

Rumors

507 23 2
بواسطة xuminhaowo

(Seungkwan's pov)
I sat down in the cafeteria, even though lunch hadn't started yet but that's because the teacher let us go a bit earlier.

I grabbed my phone, unlocking it and opened up a webpage which immediately showed me the fan page. I sighed softly reloading the page, hoping to find that nothing had been posted but unfortunately there was.

I frowned as I read what was written and the picture that was posted alongside with it. 'He wouldn't.. Especially not after that... That kiss.. Right?' I thought to myself turning off my phone and putting it on the table alongside with my earphones.

"I have to sit with my friends Jackson, I'm pretty sure that it'll be really awkward for me.." I heard Hansol's voice but also the name 'Jackson' and that name alone made my stomach churn. I quickly grabbed my phone and earphones inserting them in my ears and blasted the music as loud as I could so I wouldn't be able to hear anyone and crossed my arms in frustration and slight sadness. 'Maybe he.. did?'

(A/n: the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter and after that, I'll add a character Q&A because fuck it)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

216K 6.4K 25
some verkwan oneshots to feed your love for seungkwannie and vernon. this book has been discontinued but check out my seventeen ship oneshots book f...
62.4K 5.8K 34
it's almost the end of the world, people have one more month to live. but two found love in that month. ©ultralights | july 2016 | completed | lowe...
597K 13K 185
"loving him, giving him my all.... was my first mistake."
2K 98 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.