The Reunion {A Gztale Story}

By _ganz_

Ganz comes out of the ruins,and is soon tracked by his brother and the guard dogs. More

Surrender

Prolouge

1.1K 15 3
By _ganz_

Ganz huffed,as he wandered cautiously out of the ruins.His pupils,glowing in the darkness,quickly glanced around,before quickly slipping into the woods."I need updates from Alphys.."he mumbled,walking through the forest.He suddenly stopped.Was that..rustling? He glanced around.No-one? "Your so cautious all the time,Ganz.Just get moving."Mel muttered,annoyed.Ganz glared at Mel "Okay,okay."He carried on walking through the dark,eerie woods."I can see the lights from Snowdin nearby..better be careful.."There was a rustle behind him.Crunch.Crunch.He felt a shiver of dread along his spine with the voice that spoke "well,well,well" Papyrus spoke loud and confidently,a bit cocky"the coward finally came from his hiding place."He grinned "Did you have a death wish? Or did you think.. 'he wouldn't hurt me..i'm his brother..!' Well..too bad for you.."Ganz took a step back,his eye glowing brightly."stay back or i will hurt you.."Papyrus laughed"Oh really,'brother'?"Paw-steps sounded all around Ganz.He was surrounded.Guard dogs were all around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...