Varying Shades Of Love -Vmink...

Kookiebuns13 द्वारा

Jimin who is unaware of love his friend Taehyung holds for him meets a guy who claims to be his former lover... अधिक

Prologue
The stranger
Real ? Not Real?
The new kid
The Alien
The spring day kiss
opposites attract
Frozen dreams , Broken hearts
Love it or leave it
Ave atque vale.
Turn of events
Falling apart
Epilogue
My Refuge - Yoonmin

Happy birthday jiminiee

4.3K 163 33
Kookiebuns13 द्वारा

A/n : this might be a long chapter

.
.
.

What i saw was beautiful but the kind of beauty that scares you.  The stranger in hood was a guy around my age with cute face and fiercely beautiful eyes which seemed lost somewhere in thoughts . His hair was disheveled and there were several scars on his hands.
Suddenly i realized that I've been staring at him since last 5 minutes but thankfully he wasn't paying attention and was lost is his own thoughts . So i returned to my work but kept glancing at him,  there was something about him that kept getting my attention but i didn't know what.

After some time  when i was waiting for Tae outside the bar i saw the guy from bar walking away he didn't even throw a glance at me. I wasn't familiar with ignorance because usually everyone thought i was cute and Mochi. I just shrugged and started walking towards Tae's car as he pulled in front of bar.

Tae's POV :

"Happy birthday Jiminieeee" i shouted as soon as we entered in our house and pulled him into a tight hug.
"Thank you Taetae "
"Why the fuck are you shouting is the middle of the night " Suga grumbled coming out of his room yawning .
"Hyung its jiminies birthday " i said
"Oh! happy birthday jimin" suga mumbled and turned around still with closed eyes and yawning.
"Ugh!  That guy never gets tired of sleeping,  anyway come we'll cut the cake " i pulled him toward kitchen.
Jimin cut the cake and i instead of making him eat the cake i made the cake it him.
" Tae! you idiot . You dumped cake on my face . Gosh i can't open my eyes "
" you look cute like this jiminie " and he really did ,i loved it when he laughed and right now he was laughing like crazy while trying to clean his face.  I took out my phone and clicked selca with him.

" noooo don't you dare to capture me in such condition" jimin yelled and tried to run away from me but too late i pulled him back and we ended up falling on the couch behind me.  Suddenly i realised Jimin was lying on top of me and we were staring at each other.
" Look what have you done now i have to take a bath there cake in my hair also " jimin said getting up.
I was shocked to see that this incident made all blood rush in my body but it didn't effect him even a bit. But  again i was the one in love with him, for him i just was his best friend.

Jimin's PoV :

I took a quick bath and got ready for bed ,me and Tae had 2  queen size beds for each of us in our room. When i came out fron bathroom he was already asleep. He looked very cute while sleeping with his mouth slightly open ,it made me smile .
"Good night Tae "

.
.

Hoseok's POV :
" wake up move your lazy ass,its 4 in the afternoon already and we're going to celebrate Jiminies birthday.  GET UP!. " I said throwing a pillow at Suga.
" I'm telling you Hobi I'll kill you some day in your sleep " Suga mumbled still half asleep .
" for that you'll need to wake up which you hardly ever do hah "
To be honest i liked it when he was asleep . He looked innocent and peaceful unlike the cold person he pretends to be and I like the innocent Suga best . 
" stop staring at me, that's creepy" these words made me realize i was staring at his face

"I... I wasn ... wasn't staring " i said fumbling with my clothes.
" I'm going to get ready you should too" with that i ran out preventing myself from turning completely scarlet.

Jimin's PoV :

So Tae's plan was hanging out with our friends on my birthday. i know he invited everyone so i won't miss my family but i don't miss then anymore as long as i have Tae i have my family he's my family.

" Happy birthday Jimin " Jin hyung hugged me and Namjoon hyung followed him.
" Thanks hyungs(idk if that's a word)"

(Idk anything about birthday parties or hanging out with friends so I'll skip a bit please don't mind )

.
.
.

" awww joonie you're soo kewwlll " jin hyung giggled.
He was sitting on Namjoons lap and from what we can see he was very much drunk .
" jin baby we should go now you're drunk" Namjoon said

"NO!  I want to dance once more with you bcs you're so kewwwllll " he giggled again
" gosh!  This is so embarrassing , if it was me I'd have dumped him by now " Yoongi mumbled . Hes already looked like he wantex ro go home and sleep
" Don't worry i can handle alcohol well" Hoseok said
All of us looked at him
"What? " he looked puzzled
"What did i say? "
" he's drunk too if he's thinking about dating me " suga said
We were all talking when i felt someone standing in front of me i looked up and it was the same guy from last night but now he was looking at me .

"Dance with me?? " he asked
What's it with him the other day he won't even look at me noe he's asking me to dance with him. Strange.
But i excused myself and went with him anyway.
As we started dancing i noticed he really can dance. And i like the people who can dance . But the strange thing was, he wouldn't take his knife eyes off me which was making me uncomfortable. I felt like those eyes can see everything inside me. And on top of that he wouldn't utter a single word.
I was about to ask him when he suddenly leaned in like he was about to kiss me.....

.
.

Huh for a lazy person like me it was a very long chapter. It still is boring but please keep up with the story it will get better.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6K 178 18
Book two of Remember Me. Taehyung has returned and he wants his friends back. Will they accept him back into their lives? Can they forgive him? ==com...
122K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
2.2K 184 38
Jimin and Taehyung are best friends and soulmates. They met each other when Jimin almost died, and Taehyung save him. Since then, they have been thin...
X | namjin ᴄᴀʀᴀ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

11.4K 446 14
《In which Namjoon needs Jin to save him》 ------------------ #584 in fanfiction on 10/4/2016 currently editing