Powers that Be

Autorstwa moonbeamnight

This is a story about a kid who learns that he's got powers, and that he's not the only one! Więcej

Part 1: What?!
Part Three: Whoa!
Part Four: IN WHICH SOMETHING INCREDIBLE HAPPENS
Part 5: The New General
Part 6: The Truth Comes Out
Part 7: School's In Session!

Part 2: Aaaaaauuugggghhhh!

22 2 0
Autorstwa moonbeamnight

As the bugs gathered around the Hypno, he did something anyone would do in that situation: he screamed. Loudly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bug cloud chose that moment to attack. biting and stinging, they ferociously attacked Hypno. As he screamed, bugs got in his mouth, ears, and..... well, let's just say that he wouldn't be doing very much in the near future.

'What?!' Volumn thought at the beetle, who he had conveniently decided to name Beetle. 'do you guys really follow me?! am I like some kinda bug guru or something?'

no, lord, thou art not any type of nature-loving hippie freak. thou hast received the gift of volukinesis. we serve you with our lives. he thought back(this was turning out to be a great day for Volumn). now, finish this!!!!!!Beetle commanded at the bug swarm.

The bug swarm happily complied. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhh...........................................

Hypno cried, becoming still.(don't worry, he's not dead. But he WILL be having he worst trauma of his life when he wakes up. just thought I'd let you know.)

Now lord, would you like us to transport you and  this... scum to a place you may learn to use those powers of yours? Beetle asked.

'Yes! Wait..... will you be like, carrying me through the air? That is so cool! yes, please!' Volumn thought back'

okay, lord, now rest, it will be a long journey...................

(to be continued in part 2)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.7K 5.5K 110
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.5M 105K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
181K 4.3K 103
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
25.5K 49 11
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment, little does she kno...