Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Door Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< Meer

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Sasaengs

33.2K 848 980
Door Koneko_Senpaixx

-Jimin-

This is horrible...Why would they do such a thing? They're just babies. What did they ever do to you? What did they do to deserve such a thing? Karen's in an unstable and critical state. Apparently she wasn't supposed to be given anything since her anesthesia and other drugs hadn't worn off. So her system is all messed up, she's asleep now but I'm not allowed to see her until she's fully stable. I took a deep breath. Why? That's the only question that I can ask.

"Jimin Oppa~"

I looked up but no one was there. There was giggling coming from the hallway, I stood up and debated on whether I should follow the voice.

"Jimin Oppa...I have something you want...."

I heard a baby cry. I immediately made up my mind and followed the cries, nobody's around though. Strange.

I saw a door open up ahead.

"Oppa~"

I felt my heart beating faster. I took a step forward but I knew something was wrong, I don't think my kids are in there but I can't take any chances now. I kept walking until getting to the door.

"Just a little more Oppa and close the door~"

The voice is a soft, faint whisper now.

I did as I was told.

I heard baby cries again. I flicked the lights on but they weren't working. The baby cries were getting louder and more and more intense.

"Ya! Show yourself! Where are my babies?!" I yelled.

A light flickered. I looked around and saw 7 people, they were in black cloaks. My eyes widened. What is this?!

"Jimin Oppa. Your babies are back in the nursery, no worries. We never wanted the babies...."

"Then why'd you take them?" I asked.

Man, this is creepy.

"Well, That was just all part of the plan. See, we had it all set up. Karen is in critical condition now not because the nurse administered the sedating shot, it was because we mixed it with another drug, the babies were a distraction and everything went as planned from there. All we ever wanted was you Oppa. You don't belong with that woman, ever since she arrived you've been demonstrating more love to her than us. Don't forget that if it weren't for us you and the rest of Bangtan wouldn't be who you are today"

"You shouldn't treat us like insects Jimin. Don't ignore us like ghosts. Don't act like we're invisible. That's dangerous. Don't you see? We have ways of doing things. If you think this is extreme then just imagine what else we're capable of"

My heart was racing in my chest. These people are insane! And what's up with their voices? They sound....demonic. The cloaks don't help either.

"Oppa, aren't you going to apologize to us?"

"For what? I haven't done anything. Karen hasn't done anything to you either. Why are you doing this?"

"She's the problem Oppa. She will always be the problem! Don't you see? You belong to us not her. We don't wish to hurt you....but if we can't have you nobody can! Understand?!"

I gulped.

"What do you want then?" I asked.

"Send Karen away along with those two abominations. Forget about them and start over."

They're crazy. I'm not doing that.

"Fine."

"You agreed so easily? Wise decision Oppa. But if you're lying, beware of the consequences. We know where you live, what time you're home, what time Karen is alone, when Kai arrives, when Kai leaves, what Karen and Kai do and what they don't, Jimin Oppa we mean business."

"Oh, Unnie...let's not forget about the other members. Kookie, Hoseok, Namjoon....hehe. Yoongi, Tae and Jin...."

Unnie? Are they all girls then?

"How could we leave them out? I mean after all...They're all part of bangtan."

Chills went down my spine.

"Oppa. This is your first and final warning, don't betray us or you'll lose what you love most. Trust me it won't be fun when you have to choose between Karen living or your twins dying."

I'm so afraid. I felt like crying.

"Aw Oppa. Don't cry. Just do that simple thing and everything will be back to normal. Right girls?"

They took the hoods off. They were girls, every single one of them. I have to at least remember one of them. Their features will be important, but they're wearing masks over their mouths.

The leader approached me and touched my face.

"So soft."

Her thumb stopped on my lips.

She removed her mask and smirked. She came closer, her face centimeters away from mine.

"I could love you more than she ever can...fulfill all your wildest fantasies....." Her hand was on my abdomen and sliding lower.

I moved her hand away. "That won't be necessary."

She laughed.

This girl is crazy....

"Go on. Leave, before I change my mind" she kissed my cheek.

I walked backwards, feeling my way to the door and quickly got out. I ran as fast as I could trying to find someone.

*bump*

"Sorry"

A security guard! Yes! I didn't hesitate and told him what had happened. He quickly requested back up and told me to head to the nursery to see if my babies were there.

I ran, pushing my feet harder and harder against the hospital floor. I made it and asked the nurses there.

"Sir, calm down. Your babies are fine, we found them. They were in a room and 2 of our nurses heard them crying there. I'll take them to you if you calm down, take deep breaths and stay calm. Nothing is wrong with them. They're perfectly alright. I promise." The nurse said.

I wanted to see them. I needed to see them. I took deep breaths and assured I was calm. She took me inside the nursery room and there they were. I asked if I could hold them and she nodded. I held them in my arms and began to cry. I was scared, I don't know what or how I'm going to do this but I'll find a way to protect them. I'm going to protect the love of my life and my babies. Even if it kills me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

V: So Noona can't come home yet?

I shook my head.

Suga: Have you given a description to the police.

"I did"

RM: What'd they say?

"What the police always say...they'll see what they can do. Ugh! This is bull sh-"

J-Hope: Jimin calm down. Getting all hyped up and frustrated isn't gonna solve anything. We just need to calm down and think.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down when Karen almost died and the twins were almost kidnapped?! Not to mention that the rest of you are in this mess because of me!"

Jungkook: Hyung, we're worried too okay? All of our lives are at stake and endangered as much as yours Noona's and the babies.

Jin: Kookie's right. We're all in this, not just you. So calm yourself.

V: Have you notified Kai yet?

"No. I haven't...."

Kai: Where's Karen?

Jungkook: Speak of the devil.

Suga: So much for 'Hey Guys'.

Jin: Suga, Shh.

He shrugged.

"She's in the room. Last night was-"

Kai: A total disaster! It's all over the web, Jimin what the hell happened?

I began explaining what had occurred. He sighed in frustration, he paced back and forth.

Kai: Well, what of the baby? Is it alright?

I nodded. "Yes. They're perfectly fine but no word on Karen yet. Since last night."

Kai: (sigh) What are you going to tell her?

"I don't know. What if I'm not allowed to tell her? Am I supposed to be like 'you're going back to the US'? That sounds a bit absurd don't you think? The twins are only one day old."

Kai: Hold up...Twins?

"Yeah. Boy and girl" I smiled.

Kai: No wonder she was so huge. Aww, that's great. Congrats.

"Thanks."

Suga: Ahem.

"Oh right. About the problem at hand"

Kai: Well, they'll most likely be looking to see if she really leaves right? So why not....wait no the babies are one day old they can't possibly travel. Well, did they give you a certain amount of time?

"No. They didn't"

Kai: Buy another house and hire security guards and a couple of maids to keep her company. Tell Rebecca. I don't know but never leave her alone.

"Where will I buy the house? Plus like I said I have to have a motive and I can't tell her anything cuz she'll most likely be fragile it won't make sense." I said.

Kai: Ugh, this is complicated!

Dr: Mr. Park.

The boys got up as the Dr spoke.

"Y-Yes Doctor?" I asked.

Dr: Your wife...she's awake now and she's asking for you. She's still a bit woozy but her body is getting stabilized.

"When can she come home dr?"

Dr: Tonight around 8. By then the woozy feeling should be gone, she'll need rest though. Her blood pressure isn't good and I'd also recommend getting a breast pump. She's weak so she won't be able to hold the babies in place. It's best to take the milk out and feed them with a bottle.

"But...how am I supposed to feed them? I don't have a clue about babies. Let alone feeding them" I said.

Jin: Um, hello? You have 6 helpers.

Kai: more like 18.

Dr: (chuckling) then you won't have any trouble. Now then, would you like to see her?

"Uh, Kai. You go...I can't right now...."

I feel like a coward for doing that but I can't face her. Not right now. I need some time to think about what I'm going to say.

Kai: I'll go see her.

Dr: This way.

Kai followed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Kai..." I smiled faintly.

He held my hand. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "I am now. The nurse said the babies are perfectly fine, I get to go home tonight but the Dr says I have to get a breast pump. He also told my my blood pressure isn't good at all. I feel woozy still but I'm happy to see you here..."

He kissed my forehead. "I'll always be here for you. Don't worry about the babies okay? We're all going to help out. The important thing is for you to get better, I have yet to see the babies. Jimin said you had twins."

"Yes. I did. A boy and a girl. They're so precious...when I found out they were missing I thought I was going to die. Kai, tell me the truth. Were they taken by Sasaengs? Did they do this?" I asked.

"Karen, it's not the time to tell you. You need rest. I promise everything is going to be fine. Just worry about you and the twins okay?" He smiled.

"They won't stop Kai..." My eyes began to water. "They're not going to stop...."

"Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry, please don't." He wiped my eyes. "They're not going to hurt you or the twins or anyone else. I promise I'm going to protect you with my life."

"Kai..."

"Yes?"

"If anything happens, don't worry about what happens to me. The twins are way more important. They can't be replaced...."

"Neither can you. So stop talking like that! I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you, so just stop saying stuff like that...please."

I smiled. "Why do you care about me so much? After I broke your heart, why did you stay by my side?"

"Because I love you. Karen, no matter what I'm always going to love you. The fact that you have Jimin's babies doesn't change my love for you. Love isn't a reason it's a feeling." He smiled.

"Oh Kai...you big softy." I chuckled. "What would I ever do without you?"

"Umm, nothing obviously. I'm just amazing that way"

"Conceited weirdo. Hehe"

I closed my eyes.

"You sleepy?" He asked.

"No. I feel tired, not sleepy but tired. Keep talking to me, I don't want to fall asleep. Tell me a story" I said.

I kept my eyes closed.

"Do you know why the sea is salty?" He asked in a soft voice.

I shook my head. "No...tell me why it's salty." I yawned softly.

"Hundreds of years ago there was a king who had a very unusual stone hand mill. It looked like any other stone hand mill but it had special powers. All one had to do was say what one wanted and turn it and out would come what had been requested. If gold was requested, gold would come out. If rice was requested, rice would come out. Whatever was requested, the small hand mill would produce it.

A thief made up his mind to steal the hand mill because once he had heard of it he couldn't get it out of his mind. For days and days he thought about how to steal it but he could not come up with a plan.
Then one day he dressed like a scholar and visited a court official who had access to the royal palace. They chatted about this and that and finally the thief said, "I heard that the King buried his strange hand mill in the ground because he doesn't trust his ministers."
"What's that? The King doesn't trust his ministers? Where did you hear such talk?"
"That's what they say in the countryside," said the thief, happy he had sparked the man's interest. "They say the King dug a deep hole and buried the hand mill because he is so afraid that someone will steal it."
"That's nonsense!" said the official. "The King's hand mill is beside the lotus pond in the inner court."
"Oh, is that so?" said the thief, trying to control his excitement.
"No one would dare try to steal the King's hand mill," said tht official. "Who would even think of trying when the thing is lying right beside the lotus pond where there is always lots of people coming and going."
The thief was so excited that all he could say was "Yes" and "That's right" until he was able to leave.

For many days the thief studied the situation. Then one very dark night, he climbed the palace wall and stole the hand mill from beside the lotus pond.

He was brimming with pride and confidence as he made his way back to the wall. But once outside the palace, he was overcome with fear of being discovered. His heart skipped a beat every time he met someone on the street. He decided to steal a boat and go to his hometown to hide because he knew that once the theft was discovered, everyone in the city and on the roads would be questioned.

Once at sea the thief lay back against the bow of the boat and laughed. Then he began to sing and dance as he thought about how rich he was going to be. Then he thought about what to request from the hand mill. He did not want to ask for something common and easy to obtain.

"Salt! Salt!" he suddenly shouted. "I'll ask for salt! Everyone needs salt. I can sell it and become a rich man. I'll be tht richest man in the country."

He fell down on his knees and began turning the hand mill, singing as he did, Salt! Salt! Make some salt! Then he began dancing and singing about being a rich man.

And the hand mill kept turning and turning. Salt spilled over the sides of the small boat but the thief just kept dancing and singing and laughing, all the time thinking about the big house he was going to have and the numerous servants who would serve him lavish meals.

Finally the boat was so full of salt that it sank to the bottom of the sea. And, since no one has ever told the hand mill to stop, it is still turning and making salt, which is why the sea is salty."

I faintly giggled. "What an idiot...he didn't even live his dream..."

"I know. He was foolish." He caressed my face. "Get some rest. I'll be right here watching over you"

I held his hand. "Promise?"

"I promise."

With that said I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I woke up again. I feel a little light headed.

"Baby?"

I looked around. Jimin...

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"A little...my head feels like...I don't know....I feel light headed." I said.

"The doctor said you'd be feeling like that for a while but in a few we'll be going home okay? The twins are here, you wanna see them?"

"Yes...I wanna see my babies" I slightly smiled.

He kissed me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I looked at him.

He got little Jimin first. "He's still asleep it seems" he whispered.

I looked at him. He's so cute. I'm amazed at how much he looks like Jimin, his eyes the shape of his nose, eyebrows, lips...everything. He's so beautiful. Jimin watched over Leah. He looks worried, the way he's looking at her it's like he's making a promise to himself.

"Babe, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah. I'm just admiring how beautiful my baby girl is, like her mommy." He smiled.

"Hehe. Whatever." I smiled and shook my head.

"So what did Kai say to you while he was here?" He asked.

"Nothing much really. He told me a story and he told me he was going to help out with the twins." I said.

"A story? What?"

"I was falling asleep and I wanted him to keep talking so he told me a story. I had never heard it before, it was about why the sea was salty." I said.

"Oh about the thief and the magic hand mill." He said.

I nodded. "It was interesting. Why didn't you ever tell me any stories? Hmm?" I smiled.

"Well...you never asked. But I'll be sure to tell you one from now on." He assured me.

We talked for a while longer. The twins were still fast asleep, luckily they're calm. Little Jimin seems to have taken Leah's silence as an example. Jimin put him back in the crib next to his sister and went to lay next to me.

"We still have about 3 more hours left before we go home. The guys said they'd be waiting at home for us. Since we don't all fit in one car." He said.

I cuddled up to him. "Can we move?"

"Move? Like houses?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm just...scared. They know where we live and they're not going to stop babe. We need to think about the twins, I don't care if they wanna do things to me but-"

"Well, I do care if they want to do things to you. Babe, you're just as important as the babies. Don't say things like that. I hate it when you talk all negative." He said.

"But if it's me or my twins I'm going to choose my twins. I'd rather have them safe than in danger babe. You know I love you and I always will but I'm not going down without a fight when it comes to them and you." I looked at him. "I'd give my life for you and my babies."

"As I would babe but it's not going to come to that point so let's not talk about that." He took a deep breath.

I kissed his cheek.

He smiled. "You know....it's crazy how fast time has gone by. It seemed like just yesterday I was kissing you for the first time."

"I don't think I'll ever forget that or when you told me you liked me." I smiled. "Now look, twins. Gosh I am getting old. What're you gonna do when I'm all old and wrinkly?"

"Love you and keep loving you. Hmm, say maybe when our kids move out and stuff we can relive our young moments."

I wanted to laugh. "What?"

"You know. I was reading in the magazine that the only alone time mommies and daddies have is at night time. Which means no matter how...well, you just have to wait until the night and when they move out we will have all day to love each other again" he winked.

I laughed softly. "You're so...hahaha." I covered my mouth not to let out my laugh.

He chuckled softly. "What's so funny?"

I wiped my eyes. Ah man that was funny.

"Babe, that's just a theory. It all depends on us, it doesn't matter how many kids you have. There's always nap time and technically babies tend to sleep a lot but you want 4 so just think having one at a time after the twins are like 4 maybe 5. They'll be in kindergarten, we'll have a baby, that'll make things a bit harder. And so on." I said.

"Hmm, but at least we'll be together when we're making the next baby."

"Hehe. But-"

He kissed me. "It's not going to change my mind. I want 4 with you. They'll be a symbol of our love, if we wanted to, we could have more. 10,11 maybe even 12?" He giggled.

"Oh you're funny" I kissed him back.

"I'm not kidding." He kept kissing me.

I smiled and tugged on his lip. "There's no way I'm having more than 4. I'll get my tubes tied if I have too"

"Aw come on babe. Don't be like that"

"12 kids will be like having all of EXO. We might as well just adopt them" I giggled.

"That's a good one...haha. No." He caressed my face. "If there was a way to express how great my love for you is I think it'd be the end of life as we know it. I've never known a greater love than the one I have for you"

"Jimin...you always know how to make me melt. I swear you're like a drug I can't get enough of." I kissed him. "I love you so much"

"I love you more. Much much more." He looked into my eyes. "I wanna be home already. It feels like forever..."

"Don't worry babe. We'll be there soon enough"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks went by and everything was going so great. Everyone helped Jimin and I out with the twins. The EXO boys were very helpful, they'd take turns holding the babies and feeding them. Changing them was a challenge even for the Bangtan boys. Jin was even having trouble at first but Rebecca came to the rescue and taught them. Meanwhile I recovered, all I did was sleep and eat. Jimin stayed by my side at all times, watching over me without a blink of sleep. This kinda worried me, the dark circles under his eyes were getting darker.

"Jimin, the doctor says I'll be fine now. You need to stop worrying and get some rest, just sleep. I'll go and help the guys out. Who's here today?" I asked.

"Yoongi and Hoseok" he yawned.

I kissed him. "Go to sleep yeobo."

He slightly smiled and kissed me back.

He's more asleep than he is awake. Poor guy, he's been by my side this whole time and also helping with the babies. Looking after them when everyone else had gone home. Staying awake for days just watching over us.

As soon as his head touched the pillow he began to snore very softly.

I quietly made my way to the nursery.

Hoseok and Suga were playing with the babies. Peek-a-boo and singing lullabys. They've grown so quickly, almost 2 months old. Time sure flies by.

"You guys look so cute" I said.

They turned to look at me. They smiled.

"You're alive!" Jhope smiled widely.

"I am." I giggled.

"Haven't seen you in a while. Nice to see that goofy grin of yours again" Suga chuckled.

"You know you missed my presence" I smiled.

"Is Jimin asleep?" Jhope asked.

I nodded. "You guys so sleep too. You're developing bags under your eyes Suga and you Hoseok have puffy eyes. I really am sorry I couldn't be around to help you guys for so long but I'm better now and I'll be around more okay?"

They smiled.

Gosh, they really do look tired. They practice, take care of the babies, write and work on new material then repeat. They must be exhausted.

"You sure you don't need us?" Suga asked.

"I'm sure now go. Sleep as long as you wish" I assured.

Jhope hugged me. "They should fall asleep soon. We just fed them like 20 minutes ago"

I hugged him back. "Thank you so much"

They yawned and stretched out.

"I'll see you later Noona. Call us if you need anything." Suga said.

"Don't worry about it, just go and rest" I smiled.

They excused themselves and left the nursery room. I walked to the crib and there they were. The most beautiful gift I was given. It's amazing how 2 people's love can blossom and create such a wonderful thing as two lives. I smiled. So precious. Although now that I think about it they look more like Jimin, I mean Jr obviously looks like Jimin but...hmm, it's hard to explain. My baby girl has changed, she looks like Jimin. I giggled to myself. She's still as beautiful as ever, I just find it funny, her chubby little cheeks, her skin was a light tan like mine but I couldn't put my finger on it. She just really reminds me of Jimin. Leah yawned.

"Aw." She's so adorable.

Jr however doesn't seem to be sleepy. He's looking around, wonder what he's looking for.

I began singing them a lullaby.

"잘자라 우리아가 [Sleep well, my child]
앞뜰과 뒷동산에 [In the garden and behind the hills]
새들도 아가양도 다들 자는데 [The birds and the lambs are all sleeping]
달님은 영창으로 은구슬 금구슬을 [The moon guards, and sends]
보내는 이 한밤 [Silver and golden bells tonight]
잘 자라 우리아가 잘 자거라 [Sleep well, my child, sleep well]

온 누리는 고요히 잠들때 [When the whole world silently falls to sleep]
선반에 새앙쥐도 다들 자는데 [Even the mice on the shelf fall asleep]
뒷방서 들려오는 재미난 이야기만 [The fun stories from the back room]
적막을 깨치네 [Break the silence]
잘 자라 우리아가 잘자거라 [Sleep well, my child, sleep well] "

Before I knew it Leah was out like a light, however Jr was still wide awake. I decided to carry him in my arms and rock in the chair. He looked at me and began making little sounds. Little bubbles forming on his lips. I smiled. This feeling of motherhood can't be explained in words. When I looked at my babies a warm tingly feeling inside of me takes over and it's so overwhelming it can almost make you want to cry. I wiped Jr's mouth and began humming a different lullaby. He squirmed a little and placed his had on my chest.

"Are you still hungry?" I whispered.

He made little distinct sounds again. Well maybe I should check if he's hungry, I poked on the sides of his lips. He opened his mouth and searched for my finger tip. Hmm, I guess he is hungry.

I unbuttoned my blouse and began feeding him. I haven't been to bond like this with any of them since being put on bed rest. Jr looked at me and it almost seemed like he have me an eye smile. He held my finger as he ate. I kept humming, rocking back and forth until he was finished.

After burping him I placed him next to his sister, once more I sang a lullaby and he fell asleep. I watched my babies, feeling this sentimental ache in me. I don't know what I'd do if anything were to happen to them because of me. I felt someone embrace me from behind me.

"Aren't they precious?" Jimin whispered.

"Yeah, they are" I smiled.

He kissed my cheek. "What were you thinking just now?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was just watching them sleep, come on let's go back to the room. I'll turn on the baby monitors" I smiled.

He yawned and nodded. "Let's go." He swept me off my feet.

I giggled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple of months later.

The twins are 9 months today. Things were going so smoothly, Jimin and the boys were getting ready to head to Japan. EXO had a new hit out, everyone was busy, busy, busy but I was no longer alone nor bored. The twins were a handful, beginning to babble, trying to stand up. The were crawling at the speed of life. I had to keep a close eye on them. I swear these kids had the energy of BTS put together. The only free time I had was when they were asleep but that won't happen any time soon.

I heard the door bell ring. I put the twins in their play pin and went to answer the door.

"Yes?"

It was a girl, looked so sweet and humble. Wearing a school uniform.

"Excuse me, ma'am but can I use your restroom? I really need to go and no one else would let me use theirs. Pretty please? I feel like I'm about to pee myself! And I'm on my period...please!" She pleaded.

"Oh, well yes of course. Come in, I'll show you to the restroom" I said.

She took her shoes off and stepped inside.

"This way." I gestured.

I showed her to the restroom. She quickly ran inside and closed the door. I walked back to check on the twins, when you gotta go you gotta go I suppose but that was TMI, I didn't need to know she was on her period.The twins were busy watching the pretty lights on their toys light up.

A few moments later the girl walked out. "Thank you so so much."

She bowed.

"It was no problem at all" I smiled.

"Um, I don't mean to be a pest but could I bother you for a glass of water?" She asked.

"Uh, sure. I'll be right back"

I walked to the kitchen. I never have visitors like this, it's so random. I filled a glass with water and walked back to the living room. She was looking at the twins, as if observing them or something.

"Umm here you are." I said.

She smiled politely and took the glass. "Thank you. Are you baby sitting?" She asked.

"Um, No. They're mine" I said.

"Yours? Really? They look nothing like you. Well, except in the skin tone..." She said.

"Yeah. Their dad's genes had more will power than mine." I said.

We began to chat a little.

"Ah, I see. Well I'll be going now, I've bothered you long enough hehe. Thank you so much for your hospitality" she bowed once more.

She left after that. Hmm, I never got her name. What a nice girl. I locked the door and left the cup in the sink. I took the twins out of the play pin to play again then a couple of hours later put them down for a nap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did as you said. The dunce let me in without even suspecting."

"Wonderful. Did you set the cameras?"

"It was hard but yes, I did. She won't even notice them, I hid them extremely well."

"Where did you put them?"

"One in the restroom. Then I slightly opened the door to see if she was near the hallway but the babies kept her busy so I snuck one into the room. I was even able to plug it in. There's other things plugged in too so no one will suspect. There's one in the living room as well. While she went into the kitchen I was able to hide it. Before I knocked in the door I hid one on top in a corner. A birds nest is hiding it. It won't fall, I made sure it was well put"

"Excellent. We'll see what her daily routine is then we'll make our move, soon Jimin and the others will realize just how serious we were. Especially Jimin, we warned him about this...but it seems like the unfortunate must happen to get our point across."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO BE CONTINUED.....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
......................
........................
..........................
............................
..............................
................................
...................................
.....................................
........................................
...........................................
..............................................

🌟A/N🌟

I know it took forever to update but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Haha. As I was writing this, I thought to myself 'I only said 2-3 chapters' but here I am writing more than that xD regardless, I hope you all continue to read. I think for sure there will be like 3 more chapters to this maybe 4. But since I've started other stories too I don't wanna really extend this one too much. You know? But anyway, thank you all for your love and support with 'UNEXPECTED ROOMMATE' it's reached 84,715 reads last I checked. I'm so close to 100k reads. AND I've reached 2,534 votes, wow. That is such an achievement for me! I'm so happy I could cry 😭 Really, Thank you all SO much! This is truly a dream come true, I never ever thought that this would be happening. To my followers that message me, thank you so much. Your words mean a lot, they truly do. To read that I am your idol and your favorite author truly touches me. It makes me a better writer and it makes me feel like I truly am doing my job right which is to put a smile on your beautiful faces. Again, thank you for your love and support. If I could I'd thank you all individually but you girls know who you are 😘

Stay tuned for more!

XOXO ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
69K 3.1K 26
:)
150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
2K 74 17
Life changes when your new neighbours come into your life