Its Only You (Larry Stylinson...

De becauseharoldx

"Openly gay Harry Styles, 1/4 of One Direction, has taken interest in the young and talented Manchester Unite... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 9

14.4K 472 541
De becauseharoldx

Harry's POV

I walked around Louis' living room and waited for him to come out of his room. It had been 10 minutes since I was done getting ready and waited for Louis, but he still wasn't done. I sighed and sat down on his couch, flipping through the magazines that were on his coffee table. 

A few minutes, a door opened and Louis came in. 

"Hey mate, sorry for taking so long I had to make an important phone call." 

"Its OK." I said, deciding not ask what was so important to keep me waiting for so long but I don't think that really matters to him. 

"Lets go." 

I stood up, taking my bag and we walked out of the complex. 

We arrived at Regency Cafe and the waitress led us to a table. She was smiling a bit too much to my liking, especially at Louis.

"So what would you like to eat?" She asked, her voice was annoyingly high. 

"A chicken wrap with some baked potatoes to the side." He said, not taking his eyes off the menu. The waitress frowned and turned to me. 

"A beef sandwich with french fries to the side." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"OK and drinks?" She asked, twirling her hair flirtatiously. I kept myself from rolling my eyes and laughing at how hard she's trying.

"An iced tea." I said simply. 

"Make that two." Louis spoke, his eyes now on me. 

"Alright, I'll be right back." She left and I rolled my eyes. Louis chuckled making me flush in embarrassment. 

"Guess she hasn't watched my recent interview yet." Louis said, "although she's not good at flirting." 

I laughed and shook my head, "Well who could resist you Lou?" 

"You're right and even if I was straight I would never go for her. Too much makeup and her voice is unbearably high." 

We started making fun of the waitress a bit more until she came back with our food. 

"Here you go." She said as she set the food down in front of Louis, purposely showing off her cleavage. I wanted to gag and I could tell Louis wanted to do the same. She stood up, batting her eyes lashes and left, her hips swinging back and forth.

"Yuck." He said making me laugh.

"Lets just eat and try to erase that horrible picture from our minds." I suggested. Louis nodded in agreement and we ate. We talked about our families and I found out that Louis was going to see his family in 3 months for a couple weeks. 

We finished our lunch and asked for the bill. The slutty waitress came back with a pen and the receipt. 

"I'll pay for it." I said. 

"No its on me." Louis said and before I could argue any more, he took out his money and payed for the food. 

"Have a wonderful day." She said in her high voice. 

"Thanks." Louis muttered, pleasing the waitress as she left. 

We stood up and Louis was smirking. I gave him a confused look and he gave me the receipt. The waitress scribbled her number in a red pen with a winky face. 

Louis rolled his eyes and took back the receipt and looked behind him to find the waitress behind the register, giving him a not so seductive look. He smiled at her and crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can next to him. The waitress frowned in disappointment and looked down. 

To my surprise, Louis wrapped his arm around my waist and gave the waitress a wink before leaving. I turned around and found the waitress with her mouth open in shock. I smiled even more as we walked out of the restaurant. 

Louis still had his arm wrapped around my waist, but I didn't say anything. I liked it. We walked to the car and soon he realized his arm was still on my waist. Embarrassed, he retrieved his hand and shoved them in his pockets. 

As we entered the car and Louis started driving, an awkward silence filled up the vehicle. I heard Louis sigh and turn on the radio which was playing the song Happy. Louis groaned and tried to find a good radio station, but most of them were playing Dark Horse or All Of Me. 

Trust me the songs are great, but its annoying to listen to them all the time on radios. Its like they are the only songs in the world. These radio people really have a bad taste in music. 

"Well since there's nothing on, lets talk." Louis said as he stopped the car at a red light. 

"OK how about your first lesson tomorrow?" I said. 

"I am not a good singer so it will be a miracle if you actually make me good at singing." Louis said. I smirked and ran my hand through my hair.

"You're good Louis. We'll just do something easy." I said. 

"Whatever you say." 

Soon the car was filled with silence except for the horns and yelling outside. 

"I need to stop for some gas. Do you mind?" Louis said, breaking the silence. I shook my head. 

He made a U-turn and entered the gas station. I felt my phone vibrate as Louis got out of the car.

"Hello?" 

"Harry, Darling! How are you?" The elderly voice said. I smiled to myself. It was my grandmother. 

"I am doing well. How are you Grammy? Why did you call?"

She chuckled and said, "Can't I check on my dear grandson?" 

"Point taken. So how are you?" I said, repeating my question.

"I am doing well. Just a little headache here and there, nothing too serious. So I heard that you fancy some Louis bloke." She said in a teasing tone. I blushed, guess the news came to her. 

"Grammy, did you watch that interview?" 

"Yes and Gemma told me." 

Of course Gemma would tell Grammy. 

"Well we are hanging out right now.." 

"Did I interrupt something? I am sorry, love." 

I surpassed a laugh and shook my head. 

"No its not a date. We're hanging out like mates." 

"Well I better hang up. Don't want to interrupt your date." 

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help blush. 

"Alright well have a good day Grammy."

"Remember to visit, love." 

I chuckled, "OK course. Bye." 

She ended the call and soon Louis came back in. 

"Who was that?" He asked, eyeing my phone.

"My Grammy. Its been days since I last talked to her." 

"Aw can't live without your Grammy?" He cooed with a teasing tone, "i haven't spoken to mine in months. Probably should ring her up later otherwise she'll start nagging me when I visit." 

I didn't say anything and listened him talk about his Grandmother. I had this question wandering around my head, why did she call? Its normally me who calls her. I know its stupid to think about this too much but its weird. She usually calls after a week or two otherwise its me who calls her. 

Yeah I am overreacting. 

"Harry?" 

Louis' voice made me loose my train of thought. 

"Yeah?" I said.

"I was just saying that we should hang out at your place. Maybe play some video games?" 

I smiled, "Of course. Let's go!" 

He grinned and drove a bit faster. I rested on my seat and closed my eyes. I worry too much. 

______________________________________________________________________

So how did you like this chapter? I just wanted to introduce Harry's grandma cause she has a big role in this story. 

Vote and comment for this story! Love you guys xxxxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 180 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
Older Brothers | ✔ De M a r y

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
295K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
166K 6.3K 25
Au where Louis is getting married and he has to be happy but he just doesn't feel that his fiance is that ONE and ONLY , so he runs out on his weddin...