Female dead by daylight kille...

Username19870o által

Left alone with several killers that are in love with him how will one deal with this. (there will most likel... Több

My head is KILLING me
The Nightmare
keep going?(not a chapter)
Trapped
This again?
The Nurses Visit
quick question (not a chapter & closed)
New House,New Life,and a mission
New fac-er masks (short)
Changing the past
Freda VS Jaylen (18+)
I'm sorry.
Going home (very short)
Report: Document 1
Back home

Hunted

48.3K 491 1.5K
Username19870o által

Still even though I was in a lot of pain I knew I had to get up I had to help who ever was that screamed I turn towards the man looking at me.

(Y/n): who are you?

???: I'm Dwight what's yours?

He says looking around terrified and shaking.

(Y/n): I'm (y/n) I came in here because I heard a scream.

He shakes his head.

Dwight: you shouldn't of come in here there's a killer. There are other survivors in hear and I know what to do to get out, to get everyone out.

(Y/n):well man come on tell me what we have to do.

Dwight: there are generators scattered around the place if we manage to repair I think at least five of them it should power up the huge gates and let up open them. Do you have any training in repairing things?

(Y/n): I was a mechanic for two years I think that counts.

Dwight: it will have to do now come on we need to find them. You can see were they are by the lights connected to them.

(Y/n): ok.

You try to get up, your head still aching in pain your vision pulsating but you knew you had to help. Once you were finally up you signaled Dwight to lead the way which he did. While walking with him through the decrepit woods you could feel tension all around you so much in fact you feel as if you could cut it with your hatchet. He lightly touched your shoulder and pointed to what looked like a run down stone house with a pole that had lights on it. You nodded and both headed in that detection. Once you both were in the area you saw the pole was actually connected to the generator. Dwight got on one side and started what you guessed was fixing it he motion you to come over and do the same which you did. While examining and working on it you found it was not that different from fixing a car engine you knew if you had some tools this would be way easier but you knew you couldn't complain right now sense there was a killer on the lose. You then thought you have no idea what the killer looks like so you decide to ask Dwight but whisper is to not give away your position.

(Y/n): Dwight?

He jumped a little from the sudden noise but responded just as quiet.

Dwight: Yea (y/n)?

(Y/n): what does the killer look like?

Dwight: well she's tall as hell, wears a white bunny mask and I believe a sundress, she also has a massive axe like the one used to split trees in half and keeps a couple of hatchets.

"So it's a she" you thought to yourself

(Y/n): dose she have any weird traits?

Dwight: what do you mean?

(Y/n): well killers I've heard about sometimes do weird things like some laugh like crazy, or make weird noises, but most of the time there silent.

Dwight: oh well now that you say it Yea she hums this creepy lullaby.

(Y/n): ok thanks.

He just nodded. You were almost there you could tell by all of the pistons working all you guys had to do was fix a few more wires. But suddenly...

*BOOM* a shower of sparks covered Dwight alerting everyone to your position. "Must of messed up something with the spark plug" you thought to yourself.

Dwight: dammit I messed up again.

He cursed silently to himself.

(Y/n): hey calm down it was an accident ok just help me finish it.

Dwight: no we have to go she could be coming any...

You both went dead quiet as a soft humming could be heard with the sound of something dragging. It kept getting closer and closer. Dwight was quietly sobbing, you tried telling him to quiet down when suddenly the sound stopped. There was no humming, no foot steps, and no dragging sound. Just silence. What happened next made you strangle Dwight for his stupidity as he quietly stood up and broke the silence by saying.

Dwight: I think she's gone.

After that comment a giant axe broke down the stone wall Dwight was standing next to as what you quickly knew was the killer. Dwight screeched like a girl and dove out a window that was next to him. You said and did nothing but crouched down in a corner expecting her to just go after Dwight which she was about to do but instead she turned around and stomped on the generator making you lose some of your progress. As she was doing that you could tell she spotted you. You both looked at each other in silence. She then held up her hand which you thought she was trying to talk to you.

(Y/n): hi?

She then lowered one of her fingers and then you realize what she was doing. She was giving you five seconds to run and once you figured that out you dove out the same window as Dwight and began running but not before shouting.

(Y/n): DWIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE DOSENT KILL YOU I WILL STRANGLE YOU MYSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

*five minutes later*

You were hiding in a bush trying to catch your breath as quietly as you could. You heard someone scream from far away but quickly went silent you looked up in the sky to see something's that look like spider legs lift them into the sky.

(Y/n): ok what in the all mighty living shit was that scary spider looking thing?

You whisper to yourself. You realized that was from far away meaning you could stop hiding and look around. After a bit more wondering you found an old small cabin with another generator in it you made sure not to mess up other wise the consequences would be dire. You heard another scream followed by silence. You figured the spider thing got them to. You fixed your generator and hauled ass out of the area because you knew the lights would give you away. While running you bumped into someone you expected to be dead by now. Dwight.

Dwight: (y/n) your alive?

(Y/n): Yea no thanks to you.

Dwight: look I'm sorry I just panicked but I have a way to get us both out of here without using any more generators.

(Y/n): ok how do we do it?

Dwight: by using these.

He holds up a ring of keys.

(Y/n): ok what does that go to.

Dwight: one of these keys opens up a hatch that's an escape tunnel.

(Y/n): ok where's the hatch?

He hands me a map and I see on it the hatch is in the middle of everything.

(Y/n): *sigh* well let's take are chances.

Dwight: really?

(Y/n) would you rather have another generator blow up in your face.

Dwight: I see your...

We stop yet again as we hear that dreadful humming once again. I spot three lockers leaned against a wall I tap Dwight on the shoulder and point to them he nods and we some what speed crawl to them I climbed on the farthest one on the right and climbed in. Dwight how ever walked into a spider web and lost his shit and bumped into the locker giving it a loud bang before he ran off he said.

Dwight: I'll meat you at the spot.

And ran off into the woods you were also about to climb out but before you could you heard the humming. You saw her approaching the lockers. You heard her check the far one and closed it. You heard her checked the middle one and close it now she was in front of your locker and you finally had a good look at her.

Finally as you knew it was gonna she slowly opened your locker and had a huge grin on her face. Since she was taller than you she lifted you by your collar to get a good look at you. What happened next you didn't mean to do on purpose it was mainly because you were scared and didn't know what else to do. You grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her. Her eyes widen and she dropped you to touch her lips. You didn't hesitate to take this time to run.

(Y/n): IM SO SORRY LADY. AND DWIGHT IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

You finally found Dwight next to the latch fumbling with the keys you saw her in the distance instead of her usually jogging she was in fully sprint towards you.

(Y/n): Dwight I don't mean to rush you but you need to hurry up she's coming.

Dwight: I almost got it.

You saw the was getting closer. Until finally you heard the lock click.

Dwight: got it! Come on (y/n)

He opened it up and climbed in. But you knew it was to late for you if you were to climb down now she would most likely chase you down there before you would be able to close it.

(Y/n): tell everyone I'm fucking awesome.

You closed the hatch on Dwight and heard the locks move back into place. You you stood there you back turned to a killer. You expect to hear walking but you didn't. You turned around to see her standing about ten feet away from you. She was looking at you with her head tilted to the side indicating she was confused.

(Y/n): I didn't go because I knew you would've chased us.

She seem to understood what you said but then looked and pointed to your hatchet. You took it off your belt and held it up.

(Y/n): what about it?

She then held up a hatchet that was practically identical to the one you had.

(Y/n): is this yours?

She nodded. What you were about to do you knew would make you hate yourself but it felt right. You walked up you her and held it out to her to give it back. She looked like she was about to grab it but instead grabbed your wrist and gently pulled you closer then leaned to your ear.

???: that was my first kiss you know.

(Y/n): you can talk?

???: just as much as you love.

(Y/n): who are you.

???: call me huntress.

(Y/n): so is this where I die?

Huntress: no I have plans for you.

(Y/n): like what?

Huntress: I'll tell you whe you wake up.

(Y/n): what do you m-

She then knocked you out with her hatchet.

*Huntress pov*

I'm so glad I finally got him he's so cute!

Entity: your keeping him?

Huntress: yes I've worked hard to get him.

Entity: well I feel as if I should warn you of something.

Huntress: and what would that be?

Entity: well sense it's clear of how much you love him the others will also try to get him.

Huntress: then I'll make sure they won't get him because he's mine.

Entity: if that's what you say.

Huntress: don't worry I'll keep you
safe.

she says as she heads out into the woods to her home. One can only imagine what's going to happen to you next.

To be continued...

(THE AWESOME PYRO here and Jesus Christ 1915 words any way I would like to thank you and would like to get request to do for my other stories other than that thanks for reading my story catch us later bye! P.S. all images I show there credit goes to there original creators)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.2K 16
You're a new survivor, just arrived at the campfire. You're quickly brought up to speed with what's going on and warned of the killers. But if you're...
22.4K 521 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
10.1K 394 20
Frank Morrison has always been a troublemaker but the shithole he landed in after his last adoption is the worst. At least he was able to make some n...
45.5K 1.7K 8
[Now, I'm not a furry. Buuuuuuuut...] After witnessing something traumatic at a young age. F/N L/N is thrust into a life of death, madness... and lus...