Love Kills {e.m.}

Por little-mermaid-ariel

Kissin' Kate was the most murderous woman known to man kind and the most respective o supernatural world - ha... Mais

➡ Cast; Love Kills
➡ Epigraph
➡ Playlist
➡ Prologue
➡ Chapter One: "Medicine"
➡ Chapter Two: Little Red and Big Bad

➡ Introduction

198 12 0
Por little-mermaid-ariel

Introduction

Kara Ann was sold into a relationship at a young age, she works at a dance club for her "boyfriend", Ethan Gobbler. Her father sold into the relationship cause he didnt have enough money his "meds" anymore.

Kara Ann is tried of the abuse and kills her boyfriend to get away from it all. Before leaving the murder scene, she kisses his cheek repeating history - living on her ancestor's murderous ways.

She fleds to New Orleans in hopes of escaping. And that is where she meets, her ancestor's old friends - the Originals....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
630K 22.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...