Reunited (Fourth book to the...

Por JustKeepSwimming4712

In this book, Finnick finds out about the rebels and district thirteen, but he's not allowed to tell Annie ab... Más

Reunited
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 29

929 33 2
Por JustKeepSwimming4712

Chapter 29

Finnick Pov.

I grab Annie's hand and lead her through the crowd of people. I shove my way through and she follows behind me. We finally get inside and the interviewer looks furious. His face is hilarious right now.

"You two have been gone since last night!" he yells and Annie starts to grin. "Where in district four were you?"

"I didn't want her to keep doing the interview. We climbed out the window and walked." I lie.

"So, you didn't sleep?" he asks, probably not fully believing me.

"Nope, we were tired so we came home. Annie isn't feeling well so maybe we can finish the interview some other time." I tell him.

"Okay, you could've just told us instead of running off! Anyways, we will reschedule with you." he tells me.

"Thank you, we'll see you soon I guess." he walks out the door, the reporters stay outside for about an hour so Annie and I just chit chat. We can't have our usual discussions with them outside.

When they finally leave, Annie walks over to me as I start making dinner.

"I never thought I'd say this, but thanks for lying."

"I have no problem lying to the Capital, I just don't like lying to you." she hugs me. "And if somehow, things change I will tell you everything."

"You would really tell me everything?" she asks.

"Yea, I've hated having to keep secretes from you. I promise, I'll find a way to tell you all of them."

"I can't believe you would tell me everything." she says.

"Well, believe it." I smile at her. I look at the music player sitting on the table.

I click one of the buttons and I grab her hands and dance with her.

"I'm a horrible dancer." she tells me.

"You don't have to be good to slow dance." she puts her arms on my shoulders and I hold her and we move back and forth. "See, you're doing just fine."

"Is this practice for the wedding or something?" she asks.

"No, I just felt like dancing with you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
610K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...