Negan Imagines

Por ninjaindiguise

Thought I'd start a series. Mais

Negan Imagine #1
Negan Imagine #2
Negan Imagine #3
A/N
Imagine #3 (Part 2)
Imagine #3 (Part 3)
Sorry, only an A/N
Negan Imagine #4
Negan Imagine #5
Negan Imagine #5 (Part 2)
Negan Imagine #6 Part 2

Negan Imagine #6

2.7K 66 3
Por ninjaindiguise

Imagine you were Negan's bestfriend before the apocalypse but you were out of town for a week when it all went down so when you reunite with him at the line up, who knows what happens.

You had been at your parents house when the world went to shit, you'd all been sitting around the table having lunch when the emergency alert came on the news which warned everyone to get out of the city. It had even shown live footage to show that this wasn't a joke. So you and your parents had packed everything you could and chucked it in the car and just drove off. 

You'd made sure to bring your phone with you to try and get in contact with your friends to see if they were okay and where they were. None of them answered, not even Negan answered who was your bestfriend and still is.. If he's alive and kicking which you didn't doubt he was. You had asked your parents to go to his to see if he was dead or even to see if he'd gotten out just so you'd know that he may have been safe. However, your parents were christian and had never approved of Negan being your bestfriend even when you were going into your late thirties. It was because of his loud personality and due to the fact they he did things that went against the bible on purpose. You knew he did it on purpose to piss your parents off and it made you laugh. So they just didn't like him and refused to let you go back for him. 

So you and your parents had set off driving until you ran out of petrol, you eventually set up camp somewhere quiet and it seemed to be safe. It had been safe for a very long while, you had learnt how to hunt and you were next to a lake so you had learned how to fish. This was all to survive without having to go on runs to scavenge for food and other necessities, of course your parents didn't approve of it but they couldn't argue with you about it because it was for survival. 

However, there was one day when you had come back to find that they had killed themselves and had turned into walkers. Ever since that day, you had resented them for leaving you alone in this world to survive on your own. It had been their idea to camp in hiding and not fight the walkers although you had been secretly learning how to fight and kill those things because there may have been a time when one or ten did stumble upon you three. So when you found them, you left them there to rot. Packing everything again, you set off and just began walking. You'd then been on your own for another year or more, you hadn't been keeping track anymore - there didn't seem to be any point. Over that time period, you had stopped and slept in many odd houses that had beds so you could get a good nights rest.

There was one morning when there came a knock on the door of a house you had been in for a couple of days. It was while you were eating something from a can, you didn't know what it was but it didn't taste horrible. So grabbing your trusty knife and gun, that you kept with you to kill anything that threatened you, you crept over to the door and looked through to see two guys. One that looked like he couldn't even hurt a fly and the other who looked like he'd been through a lot - he had long shaggy hair and a crossbow. Thinking about it, they must have known you were in there so there wasn't much point in running so knowing you could take them. You opened the door. 

The first one, Aaron had told you all about the place they lived in - Alexandria. And how it was a really nice place and could provide a bed to sleep in. The second one, Daryl looked at you and asked three questions. How many walkers had I killed? Too many to count you had answered. How many people had you killed? A few. Why? Because they tried to rape and kill you and there were a few other reasons. So after you had answered those questions, they asked if you wanted to come back with them and you had said yes. 

So that's where you were today. You'd been there for a few weeks now and hadn't really become attached to anyone yet. But when you heard the name Negan being passed around, you started integrating yourself more into the community - going on every run just in case you had an encounter with him because of course you wanted to be reunited with your bestfriend. So when Maggie needed to be rushed to Hilltop, you of course went with them.

That was when Rick came to you to ask about your life story, you told him about how you'd been with your parents at the start and how they had offed themselves etc. Of course you didn't mention that Negan had been your bestfriend before this just in case it wasn't him who you had been hearing about but from what they had been saying about it him, it sure sounded like him just without his sweet and caring side that he used to have. Maybe he had just hidden it because he needed to toughen up, you never knew but you knew that you were excited to see him again if it was him. 

The first time that you got stopped, you recognised the front man as Simon. He had been yours and Negan's bestfriend back then, he was still sporting that moustache as well that he always had. Negan and I always teased him about it saying it looked like he had a rat on his face but he didn't look the same without it because he had shaved it off at one point and we could barely recognise him. You got out of the RV to face him and when he saw you, his eyes widened slightly and started to grin. Seeing that he was about to say something about you, you held a finger to your mouth and winked. Nodding as though he understood that you wanted to surprise not only your group but Negan as well, he went on with the bullshit speech he had obviously made. You rolled your eyes when he finished and he winked at you as you got back into the RV. 

When it became night time and you had to walk through the woods, thats when you knew that this was all a trap for you all and you did get slightly frightened but you knew that you wouldn't be hurt in the process of all this. It was when you heard the whistling that you knew that they had finally gotten fed up of giving us all false hope, you had come into a clearing where lights had turned on and lit up the area giving us a spotlight. Looking around, you were surrounded and you knew that you wouldn't be able to fight your way out not that you wanted to but Rick obviously did and seeing his face, you knew that he knew that he wouldn't be able to fight. He looked terrified and so did everyone else except for you but you hid your face well.

When Simon forced all of us onto our knees, he made sure that I was right in the middle so Negan would immediately see me. You slightly grinned at him and he winked back but he immediately went back to being serious and said loudly, 

"It's time to meet the man!" While knocking on the RV you had previously been in. And there he was, Negan in all his glory and damn did he look good. He didn't look much different from when the world was normal, he had a bit more grey in his beard but other than that, nothing about him had changed. Seeing his old baseball bat gave you a wave of nostalgia as well considering you had use to watch him play baseball with it, it was his lucky bat. And it nearly made you laugh that he used it as his lucky weapon now instead. You decided to put your head down so he didn't see you, you wanted to hear what he had to say first. 

"We pissin' our pants yet?" He grinned while leaning back slightly and walked forward while looking very smug with the baseball bat over his shoulder which you now noticed it had barbed wire wrapped around it. 

"Boyy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." He was talking quite slowly and was obviously surveying our group silently while doing it, he walked to the end of the line where Eugene was knelt and started walking slowly down the line while saying,

"Gonna be pee-pee pants city here reeal soon." He finished with a smile and stopped in front of Michonne while looking around and motioning with his hand in a semi-circle while saying and licking his lips slightly - you could see him getting slightly more pissed off the more he spoke,

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" Simon pointed Rick out to Negan and so he turned around and wandered slowly in front of Rick while smirking not even noticing that you had kept your head down this entire time.

"Hi,  you're Rick right? I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men, also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people. You. killed more of my people." He was saying this quite quietly and that was when you knew he was pissed, he either got loud when angry or quiet. Neither were good, the quiet angry however was worse so that scared you a little bit. He carried on,

"Not cool, not fucking cool, you have no fucking idea how not fucking cool that shit is. But I think you're going to be up to speed here shortly." You nearly snorted at how much he swore, it was just like him. He had the mouth of a sailor, he always has had one - it was another reason your parents hated him, he couldn't control it around them either. While you had been thinking, he had been babbling on about how we worked for him now and all that other shit which you rolled your eyes at because goddamn, he thought he was a king now and had an ego the size of America. 

It was only when he said the name of the bat was when you were really shocked because that had been the name of his wife before all this shit, it made you really upset to know that she was not living anymore because he would not have called it that otherwise. You knew why he named the bat after her, it was because when she got angry - she was scary like that bat is now. She was fiesty but kind and that was what probably drew Negan to her because he wasn't as kind as she was and she mellowed him out so to know that he's like this because of her death and probably because he thought you were dead made you devastated and you had a tear in your eye but it went away after a few seconds. When he finished and walked down the line trying to decide to kill, he said, 

"Well, there's been one of you with her head down this whole time, don't think I didn't fucking notice you dollface. So chin up sweetheart, let me see you." You saw his feet stand in front of you, you smirked slightly and replied, 

"And what will you do if I don't?" You said in a slightly cheeky tone, he stopped for a second and pointed the bat at your face, 

"See, now you have to fucking put your head up because I would recognise that voice anywhere." 

"Say my name then if you know who I am." You said smugly while whistling a tune that you, him and Simon use to whistle all the time. It used to drive Lucille insane,

"(Y/F/N) goddamn motherfucking (Y/L/N)." He replied to you, you could hear the grin in his voice so you looked up, 

"Well my names, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), not whatever the fuck you said." You grinned looking at him, 

"Hi Negan, how you been?" You finished cheekily, he laughed and looked to Simon, 

"Did you know about this?" Simon nodded and chuckled slightly, Negan helped you up and said,

"I am taking you back with me dollface, we have a lot of fucking catching up to do!" He laughed again obviously in disbelief and continued, 

"But I do have to finish, I really can't let them off lightly, they killed a lot of my people." You nodded solemnly and replied, 

"Just go easy on them when taking shit, they did take me in after all. Now have you still got your baby?" Your eyes lit up at the mention of his truck that you absolutely adore, he nodded and pointed to it while grinning, 

"Of course I do, I'd never get rid of her, now jump in and i'll see you soon." You nodded and kissed his cheek before heading over to the truck and jumped in, while hearing, 

"Hot diggity damn Rick, you had my old bestfriend with you this whole time. Now that had to be a kick in the teeth." He laughed and you chuckled while listening and just sat there content that you had been reunited with your old childhood bestfriend.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.2K 69 11
Negan Oneshots or scenarios. Request anything as long as it isn't really bad obviously. Enjoy 🏏
21.8K 174 23
I'll update as I can, may not be consistent but what I lack in punctuality i make up for in good writing i promise I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonn...
415 46 17
𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢...
36.5K 1.1K 19
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵.... 𝘁.𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼�...