Johnny x reader Sing

Od Raebecca127

What happens when Johnny suddenly gets transported into the readers room. What happened? How did he get there... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

6.1K 155 40
Od Raebecca127

Word count- 881 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I woke up in my dimly lit room to the sun trying to shine through the (f/c) curtains on my window. I groaned and rolled over in my nest of blankets and pillows.

I turned onto my left side to get comfortable, but almost screamed to see someone laying in the tremble bed next to me. A few seconds later the memories from yesterday flooded into my mind.

Johnny.

I guess my quick movement woke him up because he shifted a bit, turning to face me. His eyes fluttered a bit before shooting wide open to look at me. He almost fell off the bed as he jumped a bit, but he seemed to calm down a bit after a moment. Only a bit, though, I know he's still confused and worried.

We both looked away from each other and stayed silent for a moment.

"Uh good morning, Johnny," I said awkwardly.

"G-good mornin', (y/n)."

I know Ashley is making breakfast right now and I can tell by smell of smoke and the sound of her cursing every few seconds. Typical.

I got a text from her a few minutes later reading:

Going to the bakery cuz I burnt the flipping pancakes again :(

Now that she had left I can get up, and so can Johnny. "I'm gonna get up," I said, since to do so I needed to step over Johnny.

"Okay," he said before I did.

I double checked that she was gone, peering around the corner to see a mess of burnt pancakes and batter everywhere.

"She's not a very good cook," Johnny said from next to me.

I laughed. "Tell me about it." I walked over to the mess and started to clean it up. I also motioned to Johnny that he could leave my room. When I was done cleaning I glanced over to see him peering out of the window.

Johnny's point of view

(Y/n) went to the sink to start cleaning the large mess her friend Ashley made. The name Ashley reminded me of Ash and makes me homesick, and that I am seemingly stuck here.

Where is here?—I have no idea. All I know that there are people that look different, and they are called humans.

I peered out the window, gazing at the city below until I heard (y/n) say my name, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes?"

"You okay?"

I sighed. "I'm just really confused is all."

"Me too," She said. She took a seat on her grey couch before patting the seat next to her. I walked over and sat down.

"People from here will judge you, and as hard as it's going to be you need to stay here hidden, until we find a way to get you back home, that is," She said.

"I understand."

"Thanks, Johnny, I'll make sure to make you as comfortable as you can be here."

I gave her a smile. "Thanks, (y/n)."

"I might have to run to the store to get you some stuff. I'll be right back."

"Okay." I replied.

She ran off to her room, emerging a few minutes later with new clothes and brushed hair. "If anyone knocks, don't answer and hide just in case. It might be my dad or someone else with a key," She told me as she grabbed her bag.

"All right, bye," I said.

She said the same before smiling and leaving.

I didn't want to be creepy, but I ended up getting bored and looked throughout the house. I walked up to a door that was only cracked open and walked on. Covering a large desk, was lyrics after lyrics to many songs. There was a guitar, piano, keyboard and a small drum set in the room.

I went over to the tagboard on the other side of the room and looked at the papers pinned up. All of them said (y/n)s name. Some of them were thank you letters, but some where rejection letters, all about music.

Was she a singer?—Well, she had to be a musician of some sort.

I left the room and made sure to shut it just like it was before I left. I sat down just as (y/n) opened the door.

"Hey, Johnny," She said, putting down some plastic bags.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)," I said.

"Here," She said, handing me a bag. Inside was a toothbrush, toothpaste, some t-shirts, sweatpants, socks, boxers, shampoo, soap and a brush.

"I'm sorry for making you get all this stuff for me."

"Don't say that—it's not your fault you were sent here." I stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say.

"There may be a few more things in Ashley's room from her many exes," She said, making me chuckle a bit. I looked into her (e/c) hues and they seemed to sparkle. I'm happy that I got stuck here in this human world with her and not someone else, because I can already tell that she has an amazing heart, and she seems determined to find me a way home. Besides, we seem to have a lot in common, so maybe the stay won't be so horrible after all.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

697K 21.1K 59
Completed! Female reader! This book will follow the events of all 4 movies, some of the shorts, and will also include the Toy Box scenario from Kingd...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
103K 2.5K 11
Wilbur Robinson's makes the greatest mistake any teenager could make. He forgot to lock the garage door leading to a guy in a bowler hat to steal his...