Bodyguard #SAMPLE

Por bloodbath008

Julian Turner has rightfully earned the title Hades by women all over town. He is every woman's dream lover a... Mais

Bodyguard #Prequel To New Year's Eve Baby
Bodyguard-2
Bodyguard-3
Bodyguard-4
Bodyguard-5
Bodyguard-6
Bodyguard-7
Bodyguard-8
Bodyguard-9
Bodyguard-10
Announcement!

THANK YOU ALL

14.8K 290 10
Por bloodbath008

I can't believe that my very first story is finally complete and edited! Thank you everyone a million times for reading, voting, commenting and following me. It means so so much to me. Thank you for being there  for me. I could have never done it without you all. I will miss Sia and Julian, but as you know, their daughter now has her own story called New Year's Eve Baby! Hope you guys will check it out as well!

There are two extra chapters at the end that are unedited and I'd just keep it that way for now until i decide to edit them in the future. Hope you like their stories as well.

Love you all. Keep reading, keep enjoying and stay blessed.

LOVAGE!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

368 167 85
God of the underworld named Hades, wants to destroy the Olympus and become powerful than Zeus, his brother and chief of Olympians. So, the god planne...
621 110 17
Update on every Friday :) In this reimagining of the Myth of Sisyphus, the King of the Underworld is trapped in the mortal realm, leaving the world i...
202K 5.2K 35
The man on the throne abruptly stood up, his dark black eyes shining with an untammed flame, one that turned everything into embers. It was obvious t...
Hades Por sarah

Ficção Adolescente

154K 4.1K 34
They say gut feelings are your guardian angels, Ella Thomas will soon find out that hers was leading her to something she could never imagine existed...