It Follows |Geoff Wigington f...

Por MyLifeIsWhatIMakeIt

Houston Texas baby ! Mais

(Prologue) First~ Been forever
Second ~ Hit you up
Third~ Shouldn't have let you in
Forth~ Don't fuck in my bed
Fifth~ I ship you guys
Sixth~ I'm so disappointed in you
Seventh~ We're the bosses
Eight~ You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Ninth~ Dont fall in love
Tenth~ Wanna sleep here?
Eleventh~ She's mine
Twelfth~That's what you get missy
Thirteenth~ I'm sorry
Fourteenth~ So fucking hot
Fifteenth~ Apply cold water to that burn
Sixteenth~ The kiss (finally)
Seventeenth~ Wasted enough time on you.
Eighteenth~ Back to Houston
Nineteenth~ Can not call him
Twentieth~ Awsten I'm...
Twenty first ~ What do you mean?
Twenty second~ Too good to lose
Twenty third~ Doctor are you sure?
Twenty forth~ Okay now
Twenty sixth~ Will you marry me?
Twenty seventh (epilogue) ~ The wedding
Rename this?
BABY WIGINGTON !

Twenty fifth~ Need you to be mine

1K 29 3
Por MyLifeIsWhatIMakeIt

The time flew by so fast since everything's got fine. The school had started but I haven't quit my job yet. Which was good, I was finally standing on my own two feet for the first time. I was shopping less, which meant using my credit card less. My friends actually forced me to get rid of the credit cards since it wasn't my money. My dad still paid for it. I'm sure he doesn't even realize but it got me a lot of make up and clothes regularly. I didn't officially throw them away however I was getting there.

Everything with school was going pretty smoothly. It was my last year so I was pretty stoked to graduate this year.

As to my friends, since I literally didn't have any girl friends Sophie introduced me to hers. They were nice girls, we hung out time to time together.

Me and my band guys were getting along nicely. Awsten never stopped teasing or annoying me which was how we got along so it was great. Otto was as sweet as he was before. Grace came to hang out more with us over their house so her and I got closer as well. Geoff... Well him and I are pretty much friends now. We didn't talk about what had happened again. We just kind of left it behind and I was over it. Now I was happy to be friends with him.

Sophie and Nick were still couples and the best one I have ever seen by far. They were basically completing each other. It was so nice seeing them happy. They knew each other and what they wanted better then couples that are married for thirty years.

Oh oh also, I don't go clubbing anymore. I don't drink much, I don't sleep around. Instead I socialize more. Me, my band guys, Nick and Sophie often go to coffee house in the evenings. And it basically feels like a family. Growing up I was the only child so it would get lonely a lot but now I feel like I found my true family.

Today I got a call from Awsten telling me our plans. After hurricane Harvey and having to stuck in our houses for awhile, guys decided to go hiking and maybe picnic or something while we're up there. I was of course in, because why not?

So I put on casual clothes and went over to guys' place.

"Hellooo." I announced once I was in. Yeah, I now have a spare key to their apartment.

No one seemed to be around so I was about to go upstairs.

"Hi." Geoff came down stairs.

"Heeeey, sup babe?" I winked at him sarcastically.

"Tired." He yawned loudly. Which made me do the same.

"Stop it." I yelled at him, slapping his arm.

He snickered.

"You ready?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"I say we take off. Guys are coming behind."

"Okay." I gave him a smile.

"We don't need to take two cars. Lets go with mine."

"Sure." We quickly got outside and got in his car.

"So tell me how's the album going? Are you near finishing it?" I asked as he started the car.

"Ahh. " he let out a long sigh. "We're not. We're taking our time to put out a record that's better than our previous ones, you know."

I nodded. "Yeah, don't go hard on yourselves though." I sent him a supportive smile. "I know that pressure is real but you guys will kill it no matter what, don't worry."

"Thanks." He smiled as he briefly glanced at me.

"I can't imagine Awsten if you're this stressful." I chuckled. Awsten was a workaholic. And he would not give a break until a job is done.

"Yeah he's pretty bad. Otto is chill though, I don't know how he does that."

"Wait, where are we?" I asked him as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Umm you'll see."

"You'll see?" I chuckled in a sarcastic manner. "What's so secretive about the place we're gonna hike ?" I laughed aloud.

"You would never know, I might be about to murder you." He said it in a creepy manner, narrowing his eyes while looking at me.

"Stop it." I laughed nervously. "It's not funny."

"Wait did you actually get scared?" He was very amused to be honest. Damn it.

"No? Of course not." Another nervous laugh escaped my lips. He gave me a i-don't-buy-it look.

"Fine. Just a bit." My voice was low. " And it's" all because of you guys. You made me watch so many horror movies. They give me chills." I pointed my finger at him. He was the blame.

"Besides why'd you guys decided to do this this late? It's almost 8 and I'm hungry." I rubbed my belly.

"You talk too much." He rolled his eyes.

"Dude, you chose to go with me in the same car." I exclaimed, taking the full offence gladly.

He covered his right ear with his hand that he didn't use driving the car.

"Too high." He scrunched up his face.

I folded my arms over my chest and sank in my seat as i pouted.

After a minute or two the car stopped.

"We're here."

Geoff announced.

"God damn, even the sun went down." I murmured to myself.

"I know, that's the point." He stated.

"What point there could be? We're just gonna do some hiking god damn." I grumbled.

"Someone's very moody today." Geoff noted.

"How detective of you." Sarcasm filled my voice.

"Okay let's get out." Geoff said as he opened the car and got out.

With sigh I did too.

But when I glanced around...

It was one of the best views I've ever seen in my life. There was a cliff what held the best view of Houston. Aside from that the sun was setting behind the big tall buildings of the city. The sun painted the whole sky burnt orange.

What left me shook was what was done potentially by Geoff. Near the cliff there was a table and two gas lamps hung on a pole, giving the whole thing a vintage look. The pole were either sides of the table. The table was decorated with roses candles and some other things that people use for decoration. There were two plates too, giving me the clue that this was only for two people, not the whole gang. I'm brilliant, I know.

In two words this was "breath taking".

"What the-" I looked at Geoff. "I'm sorry." I chuckled nervously.

"Umm... What's going on?" I asked in confusing. "Who is this for? And where are the guys?" I rambled on.

"It's for you silly." Geoff smiled.

"Me?" I chuckled again. Okay someone stop me.

"Yeah." Geoff nodded his head.

I decided not to make my self further of a fool so I brought myself together.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"Let's have a seat then, shall we?" He showed his gorgeous smile as held my hand and lead me by the waist.

He pulled my chair back, being the gentlemen he is to help me get seated. Then he took a seat across me.

He snapped his finger and a waiter appeared.

"Oh what the f- did you come from?" I asked the guy, he just smiled and poured wine into our glasses.

"Seriously Geoff, you're not actually planning on killing me right?" I was dead serious. Which cracked him up. He laughed his ass off.

"I am not." He uttered.

He picked up his glass eyeing me to do the same. He clicked our glasses.

"Cheers."

He snapped his fingers again. This time the guy brought our plates. Mine with some yummy veggies and his with some meat I don't even know.

"So Geoff, what's all this about?" I asked him as I put a piece into my mouth with the fork. "I mean don't get me wrong. This is breath taking, this view, this stuff..." Yeah I'm great with words. "Mainly the sun. How'd you catch the sunset by the way?"

"Okay I'm missing the point." I said as take a big sip of my wine.

"Oh it's so beautiful." I said as I kept staring at the sunset, I was enjoying my last minutes because it won't stay up any longer.

"I really do talk too much, don't I?" I asked as I turned to Geoff. His eyes were glued on me. Not in a creepy way though. He looked lovely and almost like admiring me.

"I'm sorry I will shut up now."

"Yeah." He let out his amazing chuckle. "Why don't we stuff our belly first then we'll talk?" He suggested.

I nodded eagerly. I didn't wanna speak further because if I start talking, I won't stop.

I took another sip of the wine as I admired the last minutes of sunset. I don't know why but he knew how much I love it and how much I was into this stuff. It was incredible. This was incredible.

I finished my meal and the waiter brought a tiramisu as a dessert which I loved. My tummy was so happy right now.

As soon as we finished eating and all, Geoff cleared his throat and took my hand in his.

Here goes a speech.

"You may or may not know this Criss, but you mean a lot to me. You're so special. You're intelligent, kind, funny and supportive. You have no idea how much your support on us means to me." He was looking right into my eyes and I couldn't tore my glance on his beautiful eyes either. It was so distracting yet it was so mesmerizing.

"You're like my sunshine Crystal. I need you." He said in a low voice.

"But I'm already here." I spoke up quietly.

He played with my fingers and kept on.

"I know. That's why I want to make you mine and why I wanna be yours. I don't wanna live another second without you. Cause when you're not around, everything's sour. I don't know how to do this stuff, hell, I don't know if even now I'm doing it right, but the only thing I know is that I really really like you and I need you to be mine. "

He put on one of his sweet smiles then kissed my hand.

"Crystal. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, causing my eyes to widen.

"What?" The question escaped my mouth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked again.

I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. Now it was time to tease.

"Okay Geoff." I started off, oh boy we're gonna have some fun. "So I made a decision not to sleep with a guy before marriage. So there will be no sex, you still down for it? " I put on my most serious tone as I spoke up.

His face changed expression and he went red a little bit.

"Uhh...Umm." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah."

"You sure? What's the point of having a girlfriend if you can't bang her right?" I was totally ruining out romantic moment but boy, it was worth it. It was worth seeing his face shaping into different expressions.

"No, it's not that... I mean-" I cut him off.

"Geoff." I was really amused but I didn't wanna show it. So I smiled as genuinely as possible.

"I was kidding." I burst into laughter.

He let out a deep breath before he laughed aloud as well.

"Oh, you got me good." We were both laughing our asses out. And it lasted about a few minutes then both of ours expression went serious, like how it happens in movies.

I stood up slowly and so did he. I started to his side of the table and again so did he and we met in the middle.

He held me by the waist, keeping me close to him. I laid my hands his shoulders and gave him a seductive smile. His eyes went darker as we pulled ourselves in a kiss. In a kiss that held passion, longing, tenderness and every best thing you could have in a kiss. And by far, it was the bed kiss I've ever shared in my entire life. This says a lot though, I've kissed so many guys by now and none of em were like this, I guess emotions indeed made a difference in a kiss. Because it somehow sparked feelings inside me. I thought I was over him, and I don't like him anymore. But I was wrong. I sure as hell was still into him.

As we pulled back from the kiss he pressed our foreheads together.

"So?" I asked as I smiled for the millionth time today.

"Soo, wanna go to my place?" He winked at me. And I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, why not?"

Knowing that the best kiss of my life wasn't the end of our night made me really happy.

Oh boy, I can't believe I actually have a boyfriend now.

A/N: Hey you if you made this far I think you like this story. And since you like this story there's a HIGH potential that you'll like my other story too. It's called "10 Dates" and its goooooooooooood. Okay. Bye.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

125K 5.3K 35
a story in which fem!Awsten meets punk!Geoff and just so happens to be in need of a new skirt -------- ©️ All Rights Reserved: 2017/2018 @dizzyotto
2.4K 148 32
Awsten and Otto fall in love through Twitter.
15.3K 585 19
"What are you doing?" "Getting lost in my own thoughts."
37.5K 1K 80
when awsten met charlie, he was an asshole. in trying to make up for it, he falls in love. 💫just know i think you're rare💫 rankings: #1 - awstenkni...