Bitter Realization!!! ✔

Por Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 13

16.3K 696 237
Por Neena_writes

Aman signalled his brother who came behind Arnav. Sir. He stated.

Arnav turned around to see a young man with well-built body. With a little stubble and sunglasses, he was looking like a strong and dedicated person.

With a little nod, he said, Hmm, so you are Vivek? looking at Aman he continued, Did you tell him that at this moment I can't afford any mistake? It's about Khushi's life, and I don't want any risk for her.

Aman nodded, Don't worry ASR, Vivek will give his all strength to provide you, Khushi bhabi and Anjali mam, the best protection. Trust me.

I trust you, Aman. But now I have to be extra careful for my family. Arnav stated, putting his glasses on his face, See you soon, Aman. Stay in touch and keep me updated about Shyam.

Okay ASR. Take care and stay safe. Bye.

Giving a nod, Arnav turned towards Vivek, come, let's go.

Yes sir.

Both made their way towards the car, in which Anjali and Khushi were sitting.

Go and check that the chopper is ready. And put our luggage in it. He said to Vivek, a little away from his car.

Okay sir. With that, Vivek went to the heli while Arnav came closer to the car.

Di, he called, startling Anjali who was closing her eyes, resting.

Cho - Arnav. You scared me. She said, keeping a hand on her heart.

Seeing her clutching her heart, Arnav panicked. Di, are you okay? Should I call the doctor? I am so sorry, di. I - what to do?

Anjali was looking at Arnav in amazement.

Hey, Arnav, calm down. I was just startled, that's all. There is nothing to worry. I am fine. She said, cupping his face.

Oh di, he sighed. I was scared. With that he engulfed her in a hug. I can't let anything happen to both of you know. I am scared di. I am scared.

Knowing that he have a bitter enemy who is hell bent to hurt Khushi and Anjali, Arnav was feeling more and more insecured now.

He knew that he have to be strong to protect his wife and sister, but still he was a human. He also had his own feelings, his own fears.

And the thing that the mighty ASR feared the most was losing his Wife and Sister.

No, he can't let that happen.

Not in a million year.

Not in another life.

Not now, not ever.

But still he wanted someone to give him the much needed strength. And he got it too, from his sister.

How, you may ask!

He got it when she slowly put her hands behind him, caressing his back with one hand while the other was busy in patting his head.

Ssshhh. Ar - chotte. Nothing happened to us. We both are safe with you. You will never let anything happen to us. Ssshhh. Be strong chotte. For us. For Khushi. For Me. For yourself. Ssshhh.

Anjali could sense his fears as she was the one who brought him up. How much he tried to mask his emotions, still she always managed to look past his soul.

She tried her best to give him strength, feeling his body shiver in her arms.

Khushi was awake from the time Arnav came back to car, but still pretended to be asleep. She heard their conversation with closed eyes.

She opened her eyes just in time to see a lone tear trickle down Arnav's cheeks, while he was resting his head on Anjali's shoulder.

Seeing him like that, she got lost in him.

He was looking so vulnerable, hurt, afraid, alone, broken, and so baby-ish.

She moved a little, making them aware of her being awakened.

Aaahh. She winced in pain, due to sudden movement.

Careful, Khushi, came the voice of her husband. Who told you to move?

He came to her side and opened the door, without bothering to clean his tears.

Sir, Chopper is ready. Should we start our journey now? Vivek said, coming behind Arnav.

Looking over his back, not bothering to turn, he said, Yeah. We are ready. Help di to get in chopper, I will bring Khushi.

Okay sir, with that he strode towards Anjali and helped her out of the car, and led her to the heli.

Arnav looked at Khushi and said in a husky voice, Ready Mrs Raizada, sending shiver down her spine.

Gulping, she only nodded, while Arnav brought his hands closer to her and picked her from the seat.

Khushi encircled her hand around his neck, while the other grasped her favorite spot on the front of his shirt.

Arnav smiled and leaning down, kissed her forehead, taking his own sweet time, making pink blush appear on her cheeks. She tightened her hold on his collar, making him smile.

Now I am ready too. Let's go. He said lovingly.

As if awakening now only, Khushi jerked and at once removed her hand from his collar and around his neck. Frustrated at herself, for giving in so easily, she kept her eyes low.

Arnav gave a sad smile and continued to walk.

Khushi peeked at his face and saw another tear trickling down.

In a trance, she brought her hand towards his face and gently wiped it away. He glanced at her and she was stunned to see the intensity of pain in his eyes.

But just for a fraction of second, because he masked his emotions immediately.

Something went in my eyes. Don't worry. He lied seeing her worrying.

Khushi didn't say anything but, brought her hands once again around his neck, making him sigh in sad happiness.

Even after getting only pain from me, you still can't see me in pain.

I am sorry Khushi, I am really sorry Khushi.

I will win you back soon Khushi. I will show how much I love you. Just some more time, and then we will live like a normal and happy couple, Khushi.

I promise.

Arnav gently made her sit in the chopper, and sat beside her. Anjali and Vivek sat in front of them. Arnav gave a thumbs up sign indicating they were ready. Understanding, Vivek told the pilot to take off.

Just as the chopper left the ground, Khushi held Arnav's hand tightly and shutting her eyes, hid her face in his shoulder.

Firstly Arnav was surprised, but then he put a reassuring hand on hers and kissed her head, caressing her back.

Anjali looked at them with love evident in her eyes.

God, please keep them together for ever and ever. They can't live without each other. Help them understand their love, please God.

She silently prayed.

...

Love,
Neena💖

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

614K 9.1K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
642K 43.2K 92
Based on the popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 Khushi and Arnav represent the worst part of each other's pasts. Neither want anything...
410K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
193K 8K 18
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...