Variety |Edward Cullen|

De cCherishh_

Variety ➤ The state of being different; the absence of normality. Iris holds the power of manipulation agains... Mai multe

Variety
P r o l o g u e - Sebastian
P r o l o g u e - Alexander
P r o l o g u e - Iris
P r o l o g u e - Caroline
P r o l o g u e - Robin
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E

S I X

4.3K 145 8
De cCherishh_

"What if we get caught?"

"By what. A bear."

"She's right we'll be far out enough that we'll be alone. The only thing that could potentially pass by would be an animal." Robin added.

"What about the Cullen's. It's the weekend what do you think they're doing right now." Sebastian continued.

"They're are smarter than we think. They wouldn't hunt anywhere near Forks. Stop worrying." Xander replied. 

Sebastian was always the one who would stop the group from doing completely reckless things which sometimes Xander loved him for but during other times he wished he would just let loose.

"I have to worry especially when I'm in a cluster full of reckless idiots." Sebastian joked raising his eyebrows at his friends who shrugged in reply to his insult.

"You don't think we see the way you've been acting since we got here. You're slipping." Robin continued watching as Sebastian gave her a small smile. 

Robin rolled her eyes smirking at Xander who nudged her shoulder acknowledging her sensitivity. Robin was usually daring with emotions that associated with anger and irritation but when it came to love and vulnerability she was hopeless, so this was a big improvement for her. 

Xander knew something was going on with her and would eventually confront her about it.

"Ok fine. Suppressing my powers has been like torture. And maybe having a break is what we need." Sebastian cracked. We all nodded in relation.

_____________________________

Minutes later the group was running through the Forks Forest with Iris in the lead. She had always been the fastest. They had ran together multiple times sometimes away from danger and others just for fun and she had always taken the lead.

So. Where exactly are we headed. Robin thought. The group hadn't used their mind link since they left Eden. 

They thought continuously having conversations without moving their mouths would be suspicious in the eyes of the humans. Every cluster had a mind link it was what made them aware when one of them was hurt or in danger.

I'm not sure. We didn't exactly write out a plan before we left. Caroline continued.

I think we should just keep running. We're bound to find a field or something out here.

What if we get lost. Iris asked keeping her pace as the tree's zoomed past her in fast motion. This was one of things she loved most about her powers. The speed, it made her feel unstoppable.

Every Guardian had Speed and Strength as shared abilities as well as one or two singular powers that was their own. Caroline had her Shields and Enhanced Brain Capacity. Xander was Cyberpathic and had the ability ability to Manipulate Metal.

Robin could Time travel and Teleport. Sebastian was Telepathy and Pyrokinetic and Iris could wield Electricity and Manipulate Weather.

Few Guardians where fortune to inherit a power of greater altitude such as Mind Control, Possession, Resurrection, Time Travel and Metal Movement. Robin and Xander being one of the few inhabited the Power of Time Travel and Metal Movement.

We'll be fine, we'll find our way back. Caroline encouraged running past Robin who rolled her eyes at her competitiveness.

_____________________________

"Please. No more." Iris begged hugging her stomach and hunching forward as she let out a laugh.

She'd spent the last four hours with her friends laughing her ass off. She felt like she was back in Eden enjoying her life.

"I can't watch this anymore." Xander added taking breaths and recovering from his laughter.

"Laughter is good for the soul Alexander." Caroline said smiling as Xander turned to look at her. Shaking his head at the use of his full name. She was the only one in the group who still used it. 

They stared at each other with smiles for a while before Sebastian finally gave up and sped towards the shade were the three were sat watching him and Robin.

The five had spent all of their Saturday watching each other train. Though it seemed like the most stressful way to try and relieve their pain, it was what they were used to, what made them happy and comfortable.

He and Robin were the last to train. He with his Pyrokinesis and her with Teleportation. Surprisingly it was quite humorous watching Sebastian try and blast fire at Robin while she continuously dodged his shots and his attempts at reading her mind to figure out her next move.

Robin let out sigh. Taking a seat on the ground and she laid her head on Iris's lap.

"This is it." Robin murmured closing her eyes in bliss.

"This is what." Sebastian asked leaning against a nearby tree.

"This is what we should do. Every weekend to stop ourselves from driving ourselves insane when we suppress our powers all week." She continued.

"Definitely." Iris replied while the others 'hummed' in response.

"There are other places we could explore. I heard there are multiple beaches around Forks." Caroline suggested crossing her legs on the grassed ground.

"Why would we want to go to a beach." Sebastian asked shaking his hair out of his eyes. Him and and pale complexion had spent most of his life outside of the institute in the cold.

"We could whale watch, surf, cliff dive, build sandcastles, bury each other in sand. You know mundane things." She continued shrugging as her friends watched her with confused expressions.

"Why do you know so much about a mundane day at the 'beach'." Robin questioned.

"I took the 'Human Studies' class during freshman year." She replied.

"I wouldn't mind Cliff Diving." Xander added picking grass from the field they sat in.

"We should go next week. I thought we could go to Shopping tomorrow." Iris wondered.

"Shopping?" Xander questioned.

"We only packed the clothes we had for the 7 months of school at the Institute. We didn't even get the chance to go home to pack more clothes. And I don't know about you but most of the clothes I have here are for training to murder demons. So I thought we could go shopping with the unlimited credit card given to us and have a little more fun." Iris continued unplaiting the braid she had formed in Robin's hair.

"Alright. I guess we're going shopping tomorrow." Sebastian sighed standing up from against the tree and stretching out his arms and legs before he continued.

"Xander. Up. Let's have a round." He said lifting his fist that were covered in flames, into a shield for his face and bouncing from one foot to another as Xander got up with a smile.

The girls cheered taking bets while Xander and Sebastian got into position before lunging at each other.

_____________________________

❥ A/N 

❥ Please leave a comment and a vote. I would really appreciate it.

Pyrokinesis - Fire manipulation.

Enhanced Brain Capacity - Able to take in and remember more information compared to others. 

Cyberpathy - The user can perceive, understand, control and generate electronic, digital, and radio transmissions with/without accessing any standard source of communication, they can generate signals through one electronic device to another.

Metal Manipulation - User can create, shape and manipulate metal.

Time Travel - The ability to move through time.

Telepathy - User can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts.

Electricity Manipulation - User can create, shape and manipulate electrical currents.

Weather Manipulation - User can sense, create, shape and manipulate , i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes.

Teleportation - The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between. 

Shield Creation - The user can construct shields and shield-like objects to defend themselves.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

357K 9.2K 18
in which the cold brunette refused to let anyone into her life. not even her mates • " her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were really high...
157K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
55.4K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
94K 3.1K 27
¸,ø¤º°𝙋𝙖𝙪𝙡 𝙇𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚°º¤ø,¸ "you're the kind of reckless that should send me running." When Althea Swan's world is shaken to the core the mome...