Life's No Fairytale

Door RayshawnWrites

After serving four years in prison for an incident in Miami, a 32 year old Nathaniel Casey is released back i... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Texas Loves
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Update
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
No more updates.

Florida Loves

1.5K 58 5
Door RayshawnWrites

Hey loves,

I know you all want an update on this story and that will happen BUT I want everyone to please keep Florida in their prayers. As you all may know, Hurricane Irma is a category five hurricane and is heading towards me as well as other here that couldn't evacuate.

My family and I are staying put through the hurricane and will be safe. Also, I hope all of you in Florida are safe throughout the course of the next several days.

Pray for Florida.

Ray 💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

758K 17.9K 23
Katrina a young girl who lives in the low class area of California, has been judged all her life she been hurt broken and everyone calls her the fat...
176K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
Nathan Door her

Romantiek

343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...
168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...