Issues

Por W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... Mais

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

XIX

1.3K 55 20
Por W1LDCH1LD

Cause we're the masters of our own fate
We're the captains of our own soul
There's no need for us to hesitate
We're all alone, let's take control...

My Angel: come outside
Trey had been awake the moment that Demi had slipped out of bed at the crack of dawn, and that was only because he was finally able to roll over and get a decent space on the bed without feeling like if he breathed the wrong way then he would fall off. He was surprised when she hadn't returned, but he just wrote it off as her doing her sun salutations or whatever weird meditation thing she had learned about during her three-week detox with Mike Bayer. The entire idea had been spontaneous and he wasn't really expecting her to commit to something like that but she did. She got to come home on the weekends and be with him but Monday through Friday for three weeks, he just didn't see her. But she was convinced that's what was needed and he wasn't gonna knock her down, especially since she seemed to be her old self again, back to the girl that he had fallen in love with nearly six years ago.

Trey was just glad that some of the drama in their life had gone away, for lack of a better word. His trial was over and the only thing left was for him to complete his community service. His new PR person Robin was dealing with the whole Elysandra thing by demanding that as soon as physically possible she get a DNA test done, and by keeping her far away from Trey and especially Demi. Despite the fact that Dianna's book was due for a pre-Christmas release, Demi didn't seem at all bothered by it and she hadn't brought it up either. Everything was fine. Everything was good. And that was really all he had wanted.

Even though it was his birthday and he wanted to sleep in a little bit more, he threw on a shirt to go with his boxers and dragged himself outside as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Once he made it outside, he couldn't help but to laugh as he saw Demi dramatically draped across a car covered with a red cloth and a big red bow.

"What are you doing?" He laughed, causing her to sit up then try to strike a sexy pose while laying on her belly.

"Happy birthday!" She squealed, the red robe that matched the color of the cloth covering the car falling down her shoulders as she sat up a little bit more.

"Demi," he chuckled as he pulled his phone out and took a few pictures of her. She blew him a kiss as she rolled off of the car and nearly tackled him with a hug. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me?" She quirked her head to the side, the sun catching the gold flecks in her honey brown eyes before she pulled away from him a little bit. "And unwrap me after unwrapping your gift."

Demi grabbed his hand and led him closer to the car that she had to wake up at four in the morning to go pick up. Well, Kris had to wake up too because Demi needed someone to drive it to the house. But it was no big deal. She would do anything to make Trey's day special because he had done the same thing for her. And because she loved him.

Trey looked at her with a smirk on his face before taking the giant red bow off of the top of the car, then pulling the cloth off to reveal a black Mercedes Maybach Vision 6 Cabriolet with a white interior, the car that he had been obsessing over for months after one of his friends pointed it out to him. But Trey wasn't one to splurge on himself and he knew he didn't need another car so he had never went out to purchase it. He didn't even remembering mentioning anything about the car to Demi, but it was clearly custom made because the letter T was engraved in the leather seats and it was a two seater, just the way he had wanted it.

"How did you know?" Trey asked in disbelief as he walked around the car, and Demi just looked at him with a happy smile on her face.

"Well besides being the best girlfriend in the entire world, that day we accidentally switched phones I snooped a little bit and saw it on Safari. So, I made a few calls and found a shop to customize it and viola, dream car!" Demi giggled with a light shrug as if she hadn't just dropped a ridiculous amount of money to get him this car. As if she hadn't gotten it custom made. As if she hadn't gotten him the one thing he had been wanting for the past six months.

"Baby, this is insane. I'm speechless right now," Trey said as he opened the door to the driver's side and slipped inside. Demi got into the passenger side and opened one of the compartments, pulling out a red Cartier box.

"What is this?"

"Open it," she beamed, watching him unwrap the ribbon before pulling off the lid and revealing a simple white gold band and an 18k white gold watch that he had also looked at when she dragged him to the Grove one weekend, but hadn't bought because he wasn't one to splurge.

He just couldn't believe that Demi actually paid attention to these kinds of things. He wasn't calling her a bad girlfriend or anything like that, but he just never thought she really paid attention when he talked about things that he wanted because her answer always was "well, why don't you just go buy it?" But she had certainly proved him wrong ten times over.

"Do you know how much this watch costs?"

"Way more than the median household income for families in America? Yeah. But I never get to splurge on anyone other than myself and after these past few months, you really deserve it, Trey," Demi replied as she took the ring out of the box and grabbed his right hand, slipping it onto his ring finger before leaning across the console to kiss him.

"I mean, we'll never know what the future holds but right now, you are absolutely apart of mine, and I hope that never changes."

Trey honestly didn't know what to say. Words couldn't describe how he felt about Demi, especially in this moment, words just didn't seem like enough. And maybe that was cheesy or cliché but he just never saw himself loving someone as much as he loved her or vice versa. He never thought he would be in such a serious relationship where he was thinking about driving to the nearest courthouse and getting married right there on the steps, just because he saw his future with her and he didn't want anything to get in the way of that. Tomorrow isn't promised and after these past few months he had learned that shit could change in a heartbeat, so he didn't want to let a single moment with her go to waste.

"Let's get married," Trey said after a few beats of silence. That caused Demi to look up from typing a post for Instagram and look at Trey instead.

"What?" she said, partially in disbelief. She thought she would have to be the one to badger Trey about marriage.

"Let's go get married...right now," Trey repeated, a little bit surer of himself but Demi didn't know what to say or how to react.

He seemed as if he was being serious and Demi had thought about it a lot but she didn't think this was how it would happen. In fact, she had it all planned out in her head. A destination wedding in Greece. A custom-made Vera Wang gown. An event for the ages. A month-long honeymoon traveling to all the places they never got the chance to. A real proposal, not Trey telling her that they should get married when she had this whole trip to Egypt planned.

"Are you serious?" Demi asked, hoping he wouldn't say yes. Well, Demi did want to be married to him. She really did. But now? When she was in a silk robe with barely anything underneath? He was taking marriage over morning sex?

"Yes, I am...let's get married, baby. We can worry about all of the frills later. Let's just...this feels right, doesn't it?"

If Demi pushed aside what she wanted, it actually did feel right. They were practically already married, right? The only thing left to do was the paperwork, but in every sense, their relationship was more solid than it had ever been and so much of their lives was already interconnected that Demi just threw caution to the wind and shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's get married!" She exclaimed, her smile growing wider as the excitement and anticipation built up in the pit of her stomach.

When Kris received a phone call from Demi at 9:02 AM, she thought it would just be a quick call about how they were on their way to the airport and she was just calling to talk to her before things got too busy. But instead, the first words that Demi had said were "I'm getting married today. Do you think you can find a simple white dress for me to wear?" And Kris nearly killed her. She was ready to drive the 13 minutes to get to Trey's house and slap some sense into that child, but instead she mumbled something about what particular style she wanted and then after a brief talk about sweetheart necklines and diamonds, the phone call was over. That was it. One day her kids were going to give her a heart attack. Between jail, 72 day marriages, revenge babies, and now impromptu weddings, Kris was the one who deserved a vacation.

Nonetheless, she still pulled a few strings and made a few phone calls and was able to secure a dress from Elie Saab's fall 2017 bridal collection. Kris knew that she was one of Demi's favorite designers at the moment and even though this entire impromptu wedding made Kris a little skeptical, she still wanted Demi to feel beautiful and look beautiful, so she drove the dress over to her house – or Trey's house, Kris still had no idea what was going on with their living situation – and watched in near tears as Demi slipped the dress on and did a few turns. Kylie was her baby but in the same sense, Demi was her baby as well no matter how old she was because she really was the last kid that she had helped to raise. Yes, she came to her thinking that she was fully grown but she was still such a child back then, and over the past ten years Kris had really watched her grow into such an amazing woman. And now she was getting married. That was what caused Kris to actually start crying.

"What's wrong?" Demi questioned but Kris shook her head and stood up to go into Demi's bathroom where Clyde was cleaning his things up from fixing Demi's hair. She had called Clyde and Jill but hadn't told them about what was going on. The only person she told was Kris, and of course Trey told his mom, but that was it. Just the four of them.

"Thank you, guys. I'll send you pics as soon as we're done," Demi said before they left and her and Kris were alone.

"Kris..."

"I'm fine. I just can't believe you're getting married today. I thought you were going to Egypt for two weeks and then you called me and I don't know..." Kris said as she patted her eyes dry and Demi sat down next to her.

"I know you're happy with him. I just want to make sure you're doing this for the right reasons. You're not pregnant, right?" Kris checked, causing Demi to chuckle as she passed the older woman another napkin.

"No, we were just talking this morning and I don't know. He just said 'let's get married.' At first I thought he was crazy but then I really thought about it and all I want is to be with him for the rest of my life. So, why not? But don't worry, you can still plan my actual wedding with all of the frills and everything. This is just to make things official, ya know?" Demi explained as Kris nodded in understanding.

"Okay, sweetie, I didn't mean to get emotional. You kids just grow up so fast and I know you probably get tired of hearing this but I am so proud of you and who you are. Whether I had a part in shaping who you are or not, you make me so proud," Kris said as Demi felt her own eyes water up.

It was mainly because when she was growing up, the only thing she wanted in the entire world was her mother's approval. She just wanted Dianna to be proud of her. And it seemed as if nothing she did was good enough. It definitely wasn't good enough when she won third place but it wasn't good enough when she won first place either. Her talent pieces were never entertaining enough. Her smile was never bright enough. She was just never enough for her but when Kris came along, Kris accepted her for who she was: flaws and all. And that's all Demi had ever wanted in a mother.

"Thank you...for everything. You guys aren't my second family. You're my first. And God only knows where I would be without you guys, especially you." Demi wrapped her arms around Kris and rested her head on her shoulder as she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Let's go get you married," Kris whispered as she rubbed Demi's arm.

"Let's go get married," Demi mumbled underneath her breath.

Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

The Santa Barbara County Courthouse was infamous for its Spanish colonial revival style architecture and scenic views. It wasn't Greece, but it would definitely do. They had the option of getting married inside in one of the mural rooms or outside on the steps. Trey left the choice up to Demi so she chose outside on the steps with all of the palm trees. The two witnesses were Kris and April. It was just the five of them, including the ordained minister who was going to marry them. Demi wasn't even focused on anything else. All she could think about was the fact that she was getting married to the love of her life, and to her, that was the only thing that mattered.

They said the traditional vows and then when it was time to exchange rings, they just moved the rings that they had given each other for their birthdays from their right hand to their left hand. Trey had promised to upgrade her but she didn't even care about that.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the minister said after they had signed their marriage certificate.

Trey cupped her warm cheeks in the palms of his hands and brought her in for the sweetest kiss ever, a kiss that Demi could barely continue because she was smiling so hard. Then he kissed all over her face, causing her to giggle as the photographer that Kris had hired captured the moment. This is it. They were married. She was Mrs. Demi Lovato. For the time being she hadn't taken his last name, but when they had their official wedding she would as a surprise to him. But she was married. He was her husband and she was his wife. It was all so surreal.

"So, what should we do to celebrate?" Trey asked as they were walking the grounds, just taking the scenery in.

"Well, before you asked me to marry you I had planned us a trip to Kenya and then Egypt. We can still go if you want to. It could be our honeymoon," Demi suggested as she squeezed his hand.

"I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you."

"Ugh, are you gonna be even cheesier now that we're married? That was so corny," she giggled as he let go of her hand and instead wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Maybe. I don't know if I said this but you look stunning in this dress," Trey said, taking her hand and twirling her around as she smiled and played with the ends of the train. The Elie Saab piece was off the shoulder and kind of see through. There was a slit in the middle then a small train that gathered around her ankles a little bit. It was sexy for a wedding but Demi was waiting for the real wedding for her big white gown. She didn't mind being a little sexy.

"You did, but you know I love hearing it. So, Egypt?" Demi quirked her eyebrow as they came to a stop in front of the steps where they had gotten married.

"Egypt."

would y'all believe me if i said i really wasnt planning on them getting married at all? the story really took a turn. like this chapter was supposed to be about them in Egypt. but this happened so i guess we're rolling with it. so, impromptu marriage. good idea or no??

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

223K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
51.3K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.
63.2K 2.6K 33
losing yourself in your past makes it hard for you to see your future.
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences