The Savior and the Scourge

De JS_Riggs

Spike comes to Hogwarts to protect the Malfoy heir. He becomes fascinated with the angsty Harry Potter and th... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

7.4K 264 16
De JS_Riggs

Three hours later Lucius was still alive, but only just. By rights the elder Malfoy should have been dead; besides the physical damage done by the multitude of curses cast on him, the amount of magical residue left by those curses should have been enough to kill on its own. It was a testament to his strength of will that he still lived.

It was also a statement of the skills of Madame Pomphrey and Albus was more grateful everyday that he'd lured the woman away from St. Mungos Emergency and Trauma Ward. Stealing the Head Medi-Witch had been a coup for the school.

Silently he watched Poppy speaking quietly with Draco and William while Mister Giles spoke quietly with Angel and Misses Summers a short distance away. Albus was concerned by Harry's reaction, however, or perhaps his lack thereof. The Gryffindor stood quietly in the distance between the two groups, obviously separate from them, shrouded in shadows as most of the torches in the room had been doused now that the emergency had been dealt with. Only the teen's piercing green eyes were discernable in the darkness as the orbs flickered between Lucius' unconscious form and Draco.

The Headmaster imagined he could almost see the wheels turning in Harry's mind. He and Draco had been getting along so well, and now this forcible reminder of why the two of them should not be together. Draco came from a Dark legacy and Lucius had actively sought the Gryffindor's death. Albus only hoped that the elder Malfoy's presence did not undo all the progress the two had made.

He wanted to comfort Harry but he couldn't while the boy insisted on this rebellion. Harry would have to take the first step to mend their relationship and reveal the other father of his child. They could not win this war if the boy kept such secrets...

Dumbledore left the hospital wing. Madame Pomphrey would move Lucius into a private secure room when she was finished with Draco and William – no need to have the whole school know about the fugitive in their midst just yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's gaze kept flickering between William, Draco, and Lucius. It really was obvious that William was a Malfoy, especially when you compared him to Lucius' more mature features. William, however, was rather...boisterous most of the time; must be the Weasley half of him.

Seeing Draco's concern for his father was bringing up conflicting emotions for Harry and he was, unsuccessfully, trying to divert himself from those feelings by cataloging the three Malfoys' differences and similarities. It worked for a bit, but then he'd get flashes of feeling – guilt, anger, fear – an emotional storm that hadn't raged since his birthday, and all caused by one man. Lucius Malfoy.

"So what's the deal?" Buffy whispered, stepping up beside him.

Glancing at her he saw Angel and Giles flanking her.

"He's Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father. He's a Death Eater and is supposed to be in Azkaban Prison for trying to kill me and my friends last year."

"Oh Dear," murmured Giles.

Angel just looked stoic and Buffy had eyebrows raised.

"So what's he doing here," she asked.

"No idea. We'll just have to wait for him to wake up, I guess."

Madame Pomphrey finally left the blonde pair and proceeded to move Lucius to another room while William approached Harry.

"Giles, if you'll show Buffy and Angel to the guest rooms – I'm sure the House Elves have prepared something for them. Draco will remain here while I escort Mister Potter back to his dorm."

Thankfully no one argued with the blonde and soon Vampire and Bearer where ensconced in a dark niche not far from the Fat Lady's portrait. William leaned back against the cool stone wall and pulled Harry against him.

"Are you alright, Luv?"

Harry buried his face into his lover's chest and shrugged.

William didn't say anything else, just rubbed his hands up and down Harry's back.

"He scares me," the Gryffindor finally admitted in a whisper.

"Lucius?"

Harry looked up at William's disbelieving tone, "Well he has tried to kill me a few times – that's why he was in prison you know!"

His mate's eyes went gold for a moment before returning to blue, "Not to worry Harry, you are a Malfoy now and one thing Lucius understands is family. He may have lost sight of that for awhile, but I'm pretty sure he's had an epiphany. I'll have a little chat with him, just to reinforce the concept for him."

The brunette couldn't stop his small smile, "Well... just be sure not to be gentle, yeah?"

William smirked, "A man after my own heart, you are."

Harry wrapped his arms around William's neck and stood up on his toes to press their lips together. For a few moments that chaste connection was enough, but Harry was fairly starved for his mate and there was no way in hell he was going to settle for 'chaste'.

With a needy whine he begged for entrance to the Vampire's mouth. The blonde finally relented and their tongues clashed; rubbing, caressing, and dueling. So focused was he that he didn't register where Williams hands were until they were inside Harry's trousers, clutching the cheeks of his arse.

At the slight pull of those hands, Harry hopped up and wrapped his legs around the Vampire's hips causing both men to groan at the added contact. Harry undulated his hips grinding their now obvious erections together.

William spun, pinning Harry's smaller body to the wall. Harry pulled his head back with a gasp, panting for air and exposing his neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Spike's turn to whine at the gorgeous sight before him: Harry's beautiful white skin marred only by his Claiming Mark and flushed with need – need for Spike. He had never seen anything like it. Harry's submission was as intoxicating as it was humbling. With the care such trust demanded, Spike allowed his Demon to surface and he gently slid his fangs into the beautiful flesh beneath him.

He drank deep, all the while still grinding them together. Spike let one of his fingers wander between Harry's cheeks to tease the opening he so wanted to plunge himself into. With a tickle of that finger and a circular grind of his hips they both came. Spike released his mate's neck and threw back his head, his growl of completion filling the hallway and drowning the Gryffindor's strangled sounds of pleasure.

Panting needlessly, Spike allowed Harry to slide down his body to rest against the wall. The Vampire rested his forehead against that of his mate and smiled, "How much longer, Luv? While I do enjoy the challenge of finding these opportunities to debauch you, it can be damn frustrating."

"Debauch? You're spending way too much time with the other teachers."

Spike growled.

"Fine!" Harry chuckled, "December, I think. Early December."

He growled again and the brunette sighed, "I don't like it either Will, but it keeps you safe."

"You don't have to protect me, pet."

The Gryffindor smiled sadly, "Maybe not," he whispered, "but it makes me feel better... it lets me get a few hours of sleep anyway." Harry turned his face away as he said the last.

Spike took the boy's face in his hands and pulled him back so he could look into emerald eyes, "You haven't been sleeping?"

Harry dropped his eyes and chewed his lip until the blonde ran his thumb across the ravaged piece of flesh. The boy sighed.

"I have nightmares... and visions when Voldemort's torturing people... so I've become a bit of an insomniac," he paused, "it hasn't been so bad this year; Voldemort's been pretty quiet so far."

Spike frowned; he hadn't realized that Harry wasn't sleeping, although now that he thought about it, even before he was pregnant Harry had looked perpetually exhausted.

"Well that just won't do, pet. You and the baby both need the rest. Buffy said Red was due to show up any time now and I'm sure that between her and Giles we can find a way to keep that bastard out of that head of yours. The nightmares I think we can take care of together, yeah?"

Harry nodded but Spike could tell his lover didn't believe him. That was fine, he'd just have to prove to his little lion that William the Bloody took care of what was his.

"Try to sleep Luv, I'll see you tomorrow."

With one last kiss, Spike sent Harry off to bed, keeping watch until the portrait closed behind the teen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucius woke an hour before sunrise, his groan waking Draco and pulling Spike from his pacing.

"Father," Draco breathed softly, relieved, before leaving his chair. Pouring a glass of water he helped his father drink it while the Vampire moved silently to the foot of the bed. "How do you feel father?"

"Rather atrocious, Draco, as should be obvious," Lucius rasped.

Draco flinched, but otherwise gave no indication that his father's cutting words meant anything to him.

Spike had to swallow a growl. Lucius was not high on his list of favorite people right now; he'd tried to kill Harry – by all reports more than once – and he was the reason Draco was in danger now. The man was long overdue for a refresher course in fatherhood and being a Malfoy.

"Care to tell us what happened last night, Lucius?"

Draco replaced the glass on the nightstand before sitting at the end of the bed in front of Spike but still close to his father. The Vampire squeezed the footboard under his hands until it creaked before relaxing and resting his left hand on Draco's shoulder. The boy wanted comfort from his father but had to rely on a distant relative he'd only known for a few weeks to get it.

The elder Malfoy looked Spike up and down and managed to avoid sneering – although the twitching muscle in his cheek displayed just how hard that was for the arrogant man.

"Good to see you again William."

"Wish I could say the same, but cleaning up other people's messes always did put me out of sorts."

"How unmannerly of you to say so."

"Yeah." Spike grinned wolfishly.

"Is it true? About Mother?" Draco asked.

Lucius at least had the courtesy to look pained for half a moment before he answered, "Yes, Son. Narcissa is dead."

"Was it... Him?"

At his Father's nod, Draco dropped his head in his hands.

"Instead of this stimulating game of Twenty Questions, how about you just explain what happened Lucius," Spike drawled, narrowing his eyes at his... frustrating ancestor.

"Very well," Lucius paused and cleared his throat, prompting Draco to lift his head. "The Dark Lord had me pulled from Azkaban in late August, whereupon I was a guest at one of His hideouts. He proceeded to tell me all about how disappointed he was in me and that he blamed the whole debacle at the Department of Mysteries on me... Then he told me how I was going to make amends, or rather how Draco was going to make amends for me. I was punished when I protested."

"Earlier tonight I was brought before Him again... and Narcissa was there," he paused again, and then he whispered with unfocused eyes, "she was spelled onto her knees and she had been beaten – but she was still strong, still proud. She refused to tell him anything... she was so beautiful."

The blonde shook his head as if to clear the memory like it was an etch-a-sketch, "Someone reported your presence here William... they knew you were a Vampire and a Malfoy. He wanted to know how Narcissa had compelled such a creature to serve her. He deduced it must be a blood spell of some sort because of what you are, and that she had summoned you to protect Draco."

"She wouldn't say a word. For her defiance He killed her... and for her cunning He made it quick. He vented his frustration on me until the emergency portkey Severus created for me brought me here, to my son."

Spike pulled Draco back against him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The teen turned away from his father as silent tears fell. Lucius, for his part, remained impassive and silent.

"It's all Potter's fault," Lucius muttered suddenly.

Spike's growl stopped the man's tirade and in the deafening silence that followed Draco laughed brokenly.

"Not Potter anymore father... Potter-Malfoy!"

Lucius bolted upright only to fall back onto the bed with a groan, arms curled around his ribs.

"Draco," he wheezed, "... Bearer... you... not..."

"No father, not me."

"Me," Spike growled, his demon showing through.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.8K 229 26
So far the Mane Six and Spike have been in many strange and exciting adventures. From the land of Oz, to the shores of Spooky Island. They've helped...
6.2K 79 56
In a world where the supernatural comes out to play, there must be someone to fight them. Where one Slayer becomes two Slayers, a vampire with a soul...
66K 2.2K 17
Harry and Ginny land in a world where they meet a five year old Harry, they rescue him from the Dursley's and raise him. Harry grows up in a loving f...
48K 947 26
Being friends with the Scoobies makes you feel invincible. Until suddenly you're caught off guard and turned into a vampire... (Buffy The Vampire Sla...