In The Hills {LaMelo Ball}

Od kay47shawty

Jaelyn Williams is starting her Sophomore year at a brand new school & in a whole new country. Chino Hills, C... Více

Brace-Face Headass.
I've Never Met Drake
Aight, Bet.
Did I Stutter?
Jae Bae.
Tonight's Perfect.
Issa Surprise.
9 Months Later.
Keep It PG.
My Girl.
I Can Show You Strokes.
Biggie and 2Pac.
Let's Do It Then.
So You Dont Trust Me?
Smack The Boy.
Is He Crying?
Ow, My Boobs.
What Are We?
I'm Gonna Kill Him.
No Social Media.
And You Are..?
Long Night.
This Aint Walmart.
Free To Go.
Lithuania.
a/n

Thirsty Hoe.

10.3K 203 122
Od kay47shawty

Chapter Four

Friday, September 29th

I been living in Cali for about a month now and I miss home like crazy. I still facetime Jasmine as much as I can but we don't talk as much as we use to. I miss her.

I really be sitting in my room doing homework on a Friday. My life sucks bruh.

I went through my Instagram feed liking certain pictures. I decided to message the "YERM TEAM🤘🏽👹(which got Gelo, Zo, Eli, Melo, Mia, Isabella, O, Quan, and Shantay in it) group chat and ask if anyone wants to fly to the mall wit me.

Melly👀 - Ya ill go.

I waited for other replies but I guess he's the only one coming then.

I put my curly hair back into the best messy bun I could at the moment, touching up my eyebrows and applying lip gloss to make them girlies pop. I wore my army green Adidas tracksuit with my white Air Force 1's. I know Adidas and Nike together. Tragic.

I heard Melo's car honk in my driveway so I looked at myself one more time. When I approved I walked out.

"Hey, Melly." I said getting in the passenger seat of his car.

"JJ, if you don't stop calling me Melly imma have to slap yo lightskin ass upside the head." Melo said trying to be serious but ended up laughing anyway.

"I ain't even light skin though. And you lowkey love it." I laughed pinching his cheek, until he hit my hand away. "Lemme go live on yo shit." I asked Melo for his phone so I could go on Instagram live. He get 10x the viewers I get.

When I tell you the Ball Brothers live on Instagram live, I mean it.

"Fine but when we get to the mall, cause I know if you go live in the car yo ass gon be distracting me while i'm tryna drive."

We pulled up to the mall, and I already know where i'm goin first. While we walked I started the live on Melo's instagram.

"Hey y'all. We at the mall. Pull up." I told the 6.4K viewers. I look over at Melo, "Nigga how you got almost 7K views already!"

He shrugged his shoulders, "The people like me, what can I say."

"We going to Foot Locker first." I love foot locker, they my plug.

"No surprise. Whatchu looking for now?" Melo rolled his eyes. Everyone knows my love for shoes.

I start talking to the viewers again and I read through the comments.

Who's this shawty
Yall talk?
Get Melo back we don't want you.
Is this Melo's girl? She fine asf 😍
Bitch you ugly, Melo mine.
Eww

I started laughing reading some of these comments. Damn people be hating for no reason.

"This ugly and I are just friends y'all! Don't trip." I finally said addressing the hundreds of comments asking if i'm his girl. I pointed the camera to Melo and he had his arms crossed glaring at me.

A guy and a girl can't just go to the mall now?

"I ain't ugly, you ugly." Melo shot back thinking he slick.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm ending this live, you'll probably see Melo tonight since he always be on here." I finished, ending the live. We had a total of 10.2K viewers.

We got to Foot Locker there were a lot of people in here. It usually be busy like this so i'm used to it.

"LaMelo Ball?! Can I get a picture please!" A little boy around 9 or 10 asked Melo. He had a Lakers jersey on and a basketball in his arm. Who bring a basketball to the mall? Lemme Stop.

"Ya lil man." Melo went and stood beside him. He was a damn giant compared to the kid. His mom took a picture for them and the little boy thanked Melo.

"That was cute." I said not looking at Melo, but at the shoes on the wall, picking them up examining them.

"Shut up." He trailed off looking around the store, "Can we go somewhere else?" Melo asked feeling uncomfortable, i'm not sure why.

"Okay," I dragged out, "Why what's wrong?"

"My ex, Nevaeh over there and she looking at me creepy." He said fake shivering and I laughed at him. I looked over to the group of 3 girls and they were staring at Melo.

"What she do? To be an ex, I mean." I asked, maybe not my place to ask why they broke up but i'm curious.

"Long story." He said gritting his teeth. He really ain't like her I guess.

I walked over to them. "Y'all want a picture? Hey Melo! I think these fans want a picture!" I practically hovered over the petit girls with my 5'10 frame. Why I gotta be so tall.

"Girl, what are you talking bout? I don't want no picture. I know Melo actually." She stated as if I cared.

"Sure you do." I dragged the 'sure' out. "Go watch his highlights on YouTube if you wanna look at him. He don't appreciate the staring." I turned on my heels going back to LaMelo.

He was leaning over laughing, "Go watch his highlights on YouTube." He repeated what I said using a high pitch voice trying to sound like me, "You funny."

"Can I help y'all with anything?" A employee asked Melo and I. He was cute too. I love me some chocolate.

"Yeah actually, y'all got any Space Jam 11's size 8 mens?"

"I'll go look in the back for you." He smiled and walked into the back.

"Jae, you drooling. Thirsty hoe." Melo joked referring to me staring at the worker. I can't help it OK.

Who he calling a hoe though? I smacked him upside the head. It probably didn't hurt that much cause his hair is a barrier. "I hate you." I huffed, then my mind trailed to my stomach, "Can we get some to eat after?"

"You so bipolar? But you know i'm always down to eat." Melo said rubbing his hands together. Weird ass.

"Sorry we have none in your size." The employee came back out empty handed. Damn they never have my size lately. The downside to having big feet.

"Aight. Thanks anyway."

Melo and I walked out Foot Locker and went to the food court. We just barley got there when we were mobbed by at least 150 people screaming 'LaMelo'

Maybe I shouldn't have told the live where we was at.

"Jaelyn mf Williams, what did you do." Melo looked at me worried. He don't have no security or nobody to help him. We gonna be fine though.

"Melo it's fine. It's not that many people, they just want pictures." I reassured him and myself too.

"Ok you right."

They all asked him for pictures and stuff like that. I waited at least half an hour, and when they was all gone and satisfied we continued to the food court. There was still some fans behind us following but whatever.

"I'm tired now. Taking pictures is exhausting y'know." Melo said sitting down at a table.

I laughed at him.. the famous life must be difficult. "What you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Mmm, Taco Bell. Wait no, McDonalds." He decided and told me what he wanted.

"Ok, i'll go get it." I started walking before he stopped me.

"Here ill pay." He said handing me a $20 bill.

"No it's good, Melly." I said pushing the money back to him.

"Just take it, JJ."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ok." I said taking the $20. He had a shocked expression when I took it. Why he offer if he didn't expect me to take it?

I ordered our food and brought it back to the table but a blond girl was in the way of my seat.

"Um excuse me?" I tried to get the girls attention, god forbid she took 2 seconds away from flirting with Melo.

I looked at Melo and tried to get him to tell her to move.

"Bianca, Jae needs to sit down." Melo finally said after years of me waiting.

Bianca. Of course who else would it be. These girls is everywhere!!

I sit down and she's still standing beside Melo.

"Bye." I said waving her off like a bug. She a bug to me.

She looked at Melo as if he was supposed to help her or somethin.

"Whatever," She huffed and walked off.

"Why were you talking to her?" I asked a bit mad as if he had forgot what she said to me.

"I don't know. She came over and started talking so I was being polite." He shrugged, finishing one of his burgers already.

"Out of all people you gotta be polite to you choose Bianca?"

"Jealous?" He smirked, finishing another burger.

"No fatass, Im just not fond of racist people." I replied with attitude, watching him eat like a pig. He eats all this food but is still skinny as ever.

"I do have a fat ass." He said looking down at his butt.

"Boy, you skin and bone." It's true. He lanky and tall it's cute tho.

"Touché." He said eating another burger.

*    *     *

Another chapter done.

This was just some Jae&Melo timeeeee lmao (;

- kay 😎🖤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

325K 17.8K 14
In which you learn to fall deeper in love with the stoic boy who is, in reality; a tsundere. 💕 {warning; this drabbles set will contain high doses o...
38.5K 1.9K 18
if you could define life by color, life before Him was kinda pale. the days were pretty and pink, but there was no warmth to give it vibrancy or noth...
127K 2.3K 24
Izuku Midoryia has been bullied and tormented his whole life, so when he was 4 he gave up. He is now a badass and he is slowly falling for a 'cute'...
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.