1 | Wonderland • Harry Hook ✓

De RoyalHemmings

WONDERLAND |❝ Didn't it all seem new and exciting? I felt your arms twisting around me, I should have slept w... Mai multe

foreword
epigraph + playlist
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
afterword
Alternate Ending
Sequal!

thirteen

3.7K 138 26
De RoyalHemmings

013 | ❝I look nothing like a prince Alessia, I'm a pirate.

🐇🐇🐇

            Alessia took a deep breath. She had seen the ships from afar but from up close they were beautiful. Painted red and gold, hearts everywhere, nobody would have believed they belonged to such evil people like her aunt and uncle. Alessia did wonder what the Princess of Hearts was like was like, did she grow up to be just like her mom or was she a better person? She wouldn't know, at least not until they have met. Alessia with the help of Harry took a step onto the ship when she felt her foot slip, luckily Harry was still holding onto her allowing her to steady as she looked down to see that she was stepping on a piece of paper. Harry quickly stepped on to the ship bending down to pick up the paper. "What is it?" Alessia asked looking down at the paper to see that it was a party invitation.

"Look, this is tomorrow." Harry said. "The King and Queen of Hearts are having a party tomorrow, think of how hard this is going to make sneaking around the castle when it's going to be filled with guest."

Alessia took the invitation, along with Harry's hand before leading him further into the ship behind big creates so that nobody would be able to see them. "Do you think they've ever met Mackenzie and Prince Robert?" Alessia asked looking down at the red and white decorated invitation.

"I doubt it, I've never heard of the King and Queen of Hearts having a party that involved people from the Isle. They can't rule over the bad guys, so they just stay away." Harry explained. Alessia looked back down at the invitation the sound of the horn from the ship honking making her jump in the spot. Harry let out a chuckle but Alessia ignored it as she began to form an idea.

"What if..." Alessia bit her bottom lip bringing the backpack around as she felt the ship begin to move, they were on their way to the Island of Hearts. "What if I were Mackenzie and you were Prince Robert."

Harry let out a laugh scoffing and shaking his head as he tapped his hook against one of the red crates they were hiding behind. "I look nothing like a prince Alessia, I'm a pirate."

"Well then, you're lucky I'm here." Alessia dropped the backpack onto the ground. "I've been around many princes, I've even dated one, enough to know how they dress and act."

"What are you getting at?" Harry asked squinting his eyes as he looked at Alessia feeling a pang of jealousy. Of course, she's dated a prince, and now she wanted him to act like one just so that she could save her friends.

"I know you said no but..." Alessia let a big smile play on her lips as she began to open the backpack and pull out a pair of black ripped skinny's, a white button up, a red blazer with a leather collar along with a black tie. To match, Alessia had gotten Harry a pair of black boots like the ones he had only, newer. "I think this would be the outfit with less leather than any I've seen since my time here on the Isle."

"I said no Alessia." Harry said crossing his arms.

"Oh, please! Think about it." Alessia said taking out her own outfit as well. "I'll be dressed like this Mackenzie girl who probably dresses like a princess, which I happen to have the perfect outfit for, and you have to look like a prince you said it yourself you're a pirate, you look like a pirate." Alessia put both outfits down. "Look, we take off the pirate hat, clean off the guyliner, fix your hair some put away the swords and the hook and you'll look just like a prince."

"There is no way I'm giving up this hook, besides don't princes always carry around their swords?" Harry asked making Alessia giggle and shake her head.

"No, they don't." Alessia answered. "Do you ever see King Ben carrying swords around when you see him on television?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Okay, be honest." Harry said licking his lips, the tip of his hook running through Alessia's blonde hair. "You just want the chance to say you've dated a prince before."

Alessia rolled her eyes, "Are you kidding me?" she asked letting out a scoff as she pushed Harry's hook away. "Did you not hear when I said I've dated a prince before?"

"What happened with the prince?" Harry asked, he knew she had said that, but he was curious about the relationship.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if I'm going to do this might as well use your relationship with him as a back story or whatever."

"I'd rather we create our own." Alessia said a frown playing on her lips as she looked down at her feet. Harry raised an eyebrow as he used his hook to bring her face to look at his.

"Why is that?" He asked leaning against a red crate.

Alessia let out a groan shaking her head, "You would think a prince can't be a jerk, especially after being raised by such wonderful people like Prince Charming and Cinderella but their son Chad is the worst." Alessia clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Chad and I met during a math class and he thought he could trick me into doing his homework, but it didn't work in his favor. The first few days he wouldn't turn in his homework because he would give it to me thinking I would do it but after a while he started to fail and realized I wasn't doing his homework like he thought I would. We hated each other right there, I was never the 'date a prince, live in a castle' kind of girl so he had no tricks that could work on me until finally he asked me to help him with his homework for real." Alessia let out a laugh shaking her head.

"He was actually my first boyfriend, he asked me out after he had gotten an A in math. He took me to his parent's castle, the view was gorgeous, he gave me my first kiss on the balcony of his room where I could see so much of Auradon, I'd never seen it so beautiful."

"It sounds like you loved this bloke so much, what happened?" Harry asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, I'd thought things were going great until I decided to try out for cheerleading. Audrey, she's the daughter of Prince Phillip and Aurora, she'd rejected me in front of so many people, actually made me the laughing stock of the school. In front of everyone she told me Chad was using me for his good grades, cheating on me, I think that's the most embarrassed I had ever felt in my entire life. Matty made him pay, shrunk him for an entire week, nobody knew where he was. He dated Audrey for a while until she broke up with him and now he's like her obedient puppy who does whatever she asks. I feel bad for him actually."

Harry let out a laugh, "You feel bad for the guy that broke your heart?" he asked shaking his head. "Once again Alessia, you're too good, if that was me, I would have probably stepped on him while he was shrunk."

"So, we work on our own story?" Alessia asked looking over at Harry.

"Yeah." He answered pushing away from the crate and bending down to pick up the clothes. "After we've changed into Mackenzie and Prince Robert."

Alessia nodded her head watching as Harry left behind stacked crates to get changed. Letting out a sigh Alessia began to get undressed as well so that she could change. On the other side of the crates Harry had taken off his shirt and began to lean against the crate as he thought about what Alessia had told him. Shaking his head Harry peaked around the corner to see Alessia was putting on her brand-new dress, quickly looking away Harry could feel his heart beating. He was starting to feel his feelings for Alessia grow stronger and he knew there was only one way to get rid of them and that was getting rid of her.

After Alessia had finished putting on her blue dress she pulled up a pair of white tights. Once she was dressed Alessia pulled her blonde hair back into a pony tail tying it off with her black ribbon. She then put on a pair of black heels and her blue leather jacket. "Harry are you done?" She asked walking in the direction she had gone.

"Yeah." Harry answered turning the corner as well to stand completely in front of Alessia who had taken his breath away. "Wow, you look..."

Alessia blushed brushing her hand against hair that was nowhere on her face. "Thank you, Harry, you look great yourself. Only, we should fix your hair." Alessia went to fix Harry's hair when she tripped against one of the floorboard. Her arms wrapped around Harry's neck, his hands grabbing her waist as her warm breath hit his neck. "I'm sorry." Alessia said looking up at Harry. They were so close to each other Alessia felt herself begin to grow nervous, they could kiss if she had enough courage to just close the small space left between them. Alessia scolded herself, what was she thinking this was Harry Hook, the boy who had threatened her, the one who told her countless times he would never leave the Isle. The caution had been thrown out the window and Alessia felt the longing need to press her red lips against his pink ones. Harry's hands were growing hot against her waist and she felt herself leaning forward.

"How much longer?" Alessia heard somebody call out making her pull away as she looked through the crack of parting crates to see two people dressed like playing cards.

"Not much, we better get there with the last shipment of food or the Princess will not be happy her guest isn't being attended to." The two hearts playing card nodded as he parted ways with the three clovers. The three clovers stayed behind a while before letting out a cough and walking away as well.

"Do you want to get started on that back story?" Alessia asked turning back to Harry who playing with his hook switching it from hand to hand. "Harry look at this." Alessia said looking down at the ground where she found smashed piece of a pink tea cup.

"What is that?" Harry asked bending down as well.

"It's a smashed tea cup." Alessia let out a laugh looking up at Harry. "Matty and Rennie were on this ship, I know it. There's only one person, well two people in this whole world that I know would carry around tea cups with them and that is Matty and his father."

"I can't believe the sight of this smashed tea cup is already making you feel happier."

"This is the longest I've gone without seeing my friends." Alessia said looking up at Harry as she stood up taking his hand and leading him back to where they had left the backpack. "Let's get started on that back story. Look, I think it should be super romantic, how about we met on a yacht party, and you asked me out to dance?" Alessia asked looking over to Harry who raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What?" Alessia asked.

"I think Prince Robert fell in love with Mackenzie the moment he saw her." Alessia let out a laugh shaking her head. "What?"

"It's just, I never pegged you for the 'love at first sight' kind of guy." Alessia answered shaking her head.

"Well, I'm not but I think all princes' believe in that so... they talked about everything, and as they talked and got to know each other he began falling even more."

"They were having so much fun with each other they can't even remember anything from the party other than each other. She wanted to show him the world, but he just wanted to stay in his home, his castle."

"Alessia."

"Harry." Alessia added moving to sit on the ground. Harry let out a sigh and sat as well watching as Alessia moved to lay her head on his lap. "Does this story feel a little-"

"A little what?" Alessia asked looking up at Harry who began to play once more with his hook. This was something Alessia had begun to notice he did whenever he grew nervous. It was a bit strange because Harry didn't look like the type of person to ever grow nervous.

"Nothing, never mind. I think we're good on the back story. Why don't you show me how a prince acts instead so that we can get all this over with?"

"Of course."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.9K 373 29
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧?" "𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚." 𝘈�...
35.6K 527 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...
63.3K 1.3K 14
{COMPLETED} It's been about a year since the five of you have been brought to Auradon, Mal ends up going back to the isle as you, Evie, Jay, Carlos...
5K 187 19
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯" "𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨..." "𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪...