baby boy [zustin mieber] [boo...

By rendezvousboy

there just aren't enough zustin books. #13 in #supergay as of 8/28/18 #34 in #zustin as of 10/9/18 #2 in #mie... More

information
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce

seis

1.9K 72 75
By rendezvousboy

(look at daddy up there)

(i say daddy a lot)

(oh whale)

dedicated to Captainvaladez and lunablack1001  for being lovely.

not edited.

the rest of the "date" went rather smoothly. we talked about regular things. like thanksgiving, school work, niall, etc. it was as if justin was my diary, and he didn't mind it at all.

after that long conversation, he dropped me off at home, and said he had to run to his office to print the contract. just thinking about that gets me nervous all over again.

did i really know what i was getting myself into? i mean, i have a general idea. but i don't know how serious justin is about this type of lifestyle.

plus, would this be a 24/7 thing? would i have to call him daddy or sir all of the time? oh god, what if we were in public and he made me call him that? he wouldn't though. that's beyond embarrassing.

justin said he'd drop the contract off tomorrow before he heads off to work, that way i'll have the whole day to read it and look over it.

i really just wanted to read it now and get it over with.

as i entered my house, i wasn't really surprised to see niall sitting on my couch. eating a bowl of crisps and watching american horror story on the large television in the living room.

"well, well, well. there's my little zaynie. where've you been?"

"what are you, my mother?" i giggled as i untied my shoes and kicked them off beside the front door.

"yes."

"fair enough. i was with justin."

his head instantly perked up at the sound of justin's name. i rolled my eyes, something that i had to stop doing or my ass would pay the price for it.

"your sugar daddy, eh? where'd you guys go? are you still a virgin? did you suck his dick? are you-,"

"neil!" i whined with a harsh blush.

"sorry, sorry. tell me!"

"we went to mcdonald's and we just...talked. nothing more, nothing less. wow look at the time?! it's getting pretty late."

"zayn, its 2 o'clock in the afternoon."

"oh." i pouted.

"what're you hiding from me?" niall asked as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow as well.

"n-nothing."

"yes you are. you only stutter when you're lying or nervous! tell me right now zayn javaad!"

dammit, niall. why are you so fucking persistent?

"well..."

"i'm waiting."

hell, niall's my best friend. if i don't tell him he's just going to find out himself.

i suppose i should just come right out and say it. but does justin want other people knowing? i should ask for his permission first, right?

damn, zayn. you're already getting used to this bdsm thing.

"he wants me to call him daddy." i blurted out.

there was a long pause. then niall busted out laughing, throwing his head forward and slapping his knee.

(this gif is perfect)

(the real definition of perfection)

"that's it? i thought you were going to tell me that he's a serial killer or something. don't you already call him daddy?"

dickhead.

"no, you loser. there's more to it..."

"oh?"

"he's a...well, he's a..."

"spit it out!"

(that's what he said)

(wait)

(ignore me)

"he's a dominant. remember when we watched 50 shades of grey? he's one of those."

this time there was a really long pause. niall gasped as his jaw dropped to the floor.

"no way!"

"yes."

"no way! no fucking way! you lucky bastard!"

"lucky?!" i asked with a confused expression.

"i kind of already guessed that. tall, powerful, rich? he's the whole package. what, did he draw up a contract? did you sign it? you better have fucking signed it." he scolded and i was in shock. how is niall so ok with this? most people would think it's odd, wouldn't ya think?

who am i kidding?

niall's ok with everything.

"i don't get it until tomorrow..."

"you kinky bastard! my little boy is all grown up! i'm so proud of you." he came over to me and pinched my cheeks, cooing slightly.

"stop it." i whined and swatted his hands away.

"so are you guys going to fuck anytime soon?"

"how are you so ok with asking something like that out loud?!" i scoffed and plopped myself onto the couch.

"i'm niall."

"fair enough. to answer your question, no. we are not. well, fuck. i don't know!"

"did he give you rules? did he show you his playroom? you think he'd let me borrow it? man i'd love to see mr. tomlinson leaning over a bench, handcuffed, as i pounded into hi-," i cut him off with a loud yell.

"i do not want to hear about your sexual fantasies with our math teacher!"

"oh whatever. don't pretend that you don't think about him too. with his ass, oh god. his ass. it's fucking amazing. he could sit on my face. i don't ca-,"

"la la la la la! i can't hear you." i sang dramatically as i plugged my ears with my fingers, like a five year old.

(silly baby)

"anyway. is he going to be daddy all of the time? or are you guys going to be boyfriends as well?"

"we're going to be dating, yeah. but the majority of the time he's going to be daddy."

he's always daddy though.

did i just think that?

"my little zayn! pretty soon you're not going to be a virgin anymore! justin and zayn sittin' in a tree. f-u-c-k-i--,"

"shut the fuck up neil!"

______________________

it was now the next day. justin had dropped the contract off just moments ago, pecking my lips before rushing back off to his car, speeding away to his job.

i sat on the floor of my bedroom, the manilla folder was sitting in my lap, taunting me with its mysterious presence.

my fingers shook as i went to open it.

but then i was interrupted by a phone call. the name "justin 😍" flashed across the screen. i whimpered as i pressed the accept button, then i placed him on speaker and sat the phone on the floor.

"hi baby boy."

"h-hi."

"don't sound so nervous, darling. i'm sorry i couldn't be there to read it with you. why don't you read it to me, yeah? and we'll discuss what you don't like."

"a-alright."

i opened it quickly, ready to just get this over with.

it was about five pieces of paper stapled together. the first page read "RULES" in big bulky letters, intimidating me slightly.

i bit my lip.

"rule number one: the submissive will always be honest to his/her dominant. lying will result in a punishment of the dominant's choosing."

this would be easy. i would never lie to justin.

maybe i was over thinking this. this can't be so bad, right?

"rule number 2: the submissive will not swear. whether the dominant is around or not, the submissive must set a good example of his or herself." i read softly.

that would be a little harder.

"rule number three: the submissive is not allowed to mastu-," i choked, blood rushed to my face as i looked down at the paper.

"oh, that one is my favorite." justin said and i could practically hear his smirk through the phone.

"read it, baby."

"t-the submissive is n-not allowed to masturbate without permission from the dominant." god. i was so embarrassed.

"i wonder if i should make you record it as you do it. that was i could see your pretty little face as you came."

"oh." i groaned softly as i clenched my legs, something i always found myself doing around justin.

"would you like that, baby boy? touching yourself at the thought of me? making me a little dirty video? you'd probably send it to me at work, getting me all hot and flustered. then, as soon as i got off, i'd pick you up and punish you for making me feel that way, knowing that you weren't there to fix it for me."

(daddy affffff)

i moaned softly at his words, feeling my member harden at the thought.

"come on, baby boy. keep reading for daddy."

my dick. my dick is going to explode.

i didn't think that him calling himself daddy would turn me on so much.

"r-rule number 4: the submissive will not roll his/her eyes, smack his/her lips, or show any signs of attitude towards the dominant. respect will be shown at all times."

"rule n-number 5: always tell the dominant if you are uncomfortable with something. the dominant will not force you to do something that you have a problem with."

"rule number 6: the submissive will use the coloring system when doing a scene. red for stop all actions immediately, yellow for slow down, and green for continue please."

a scene?

"rule number 7: the submissive is not allowed to be in a relationship or show relationship types of affection towards anyone else. this rule also applies to the dominant."

good. i don't know what i'd do if i saw justin with someone else.

if he gets jealous when i'm around niall, imagine how bad he'll get if it's a random stranger.

"rule number 8: the submissive will not belittle his or herself. self harm or verbal abuse towards his or herself will not be tolerated. if the submissive is depressed or anxious, tell the dominant immediately so that it can be resolved in a positive way."

"those are all of them for now. i will add more if i think i need to. the next page is a list of my reds and greens. the page after that is where you will list your reds and greens. then on the last page is where you'll sign. then you'll officially be mine. but you don't have to sign it right away. like i said, we'll try things out for a week to see how you like it. i just wanted you to know what you were getting yourself into."

"thank you, justin. i appreciate it."

"you're opinion comes before anything, baby. i want you comfortable and happy."

my heart felt as if it was in complete bliss. it was like didn't have a worry in the world. i knew justin would take care of me and that's all that mattered.

"alright honey, i have to get back to work now. before the end of this week i want that list of yours filled out, alright?"

"yes."

(yes daddy)

(chill)

"good boy. i'll call you later. behave yourself."

i rolled my eyes.

thank god he couldn't see me.

"i will."

we hung up after our goodbyes and i screamed at the top of my lungs. from happiness, fear, and excitement?

this man actually wanted to be my dominant. me?! i'm just an average joe, yet he's completely smitten with me.

i was grinning from ear to ear as i stared up at my ceiling.

"fuck."

______________________

two updates! yessssss. you're seeing it correctly. this was a filler chapter sorta. so you guys know what zayn's rules will be and such.

i gave you some dirty talking justin 👀. that's always fun to read.

do you have any questions about zayn or justin? anything you want to happen in the next chapter?

please comment and vote!

thank you so much for reading 💛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.6K 14
[ChanBaek DDLB] >All that Daddy and Baby stuff Top!Chanyeol, Bottom!Baekhyun Fluff/Smut/Angst [Requests Closed] #9 chanbaek - 16/12/18 #26 baekyeol...
35.9K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
316K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
128K 5.5K 39
In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as a art teacher. What he thought of being...