Mother Raven x Son Reader x G...

Av craz3m0tion

A boy forgotten by his dad and his siblings , is alone. Then reconnected with his mother in more ways then on... Mer

Appearance
Reunited
Timeskip
I'm Back

Prologue

6K 56 32
Av craz3m0tion

Kevin Xiao Long(dont worry your name will change) was the older brother of yang and ruby.But for some reason there father Tai never liked him. Tai siliked him so much he made sure both ruby and yand disliked there brother as well. Every day they called him names like asswipe and loser. He'd ask to train with them and they always said no. Even when its his birthday no one cared.  One day he got fed up packed his bag and left his house. While traveling threw the woods a grim was about to attack him, but he was saved by his mother Raven. Over the years Kevin changed himself. He was now Y/N L/N he even developed feelings for his mother, he knew she didn't feel the same about him so he kept it to himself. Little did he know his mother felt the same. So one day on his birthday she expressed those feelings for him. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...