NUISANCE | MOONLIGHT LOVE I

By jesiwhitex

My freedom from Aiden Forbes, the new alpha of the pack that shares territory with ours, is short-lived when... More

INTRODUCTION
cast pt. 1
cast pt. 2
Chapter 1 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 2 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 4 ????
Chapter 5 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 6 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 7 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 8 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 9 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 10 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 11 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 12 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 13 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 14 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 15 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 16 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 19 πŸ“Ž
Chapter 20 πŸ“Ž
Epilogue πŸ“Ž
Shipname Poll & Carabella's Mate
EXTRA SCENE | We Are Kirk's, We Survive

Chapter 3 πŸ“Ž

11.4K 314 20
By jesiwhitex

CARA

It's been two days after the incident with Jason in the school's bathroom. After I had fainted I woke up in my room with James sitting on the edge of my bed. Apparently, Aiden saved my life from being suffocated out of my body. AGH! Why did Mother Nature and the fates have to pair us both together?

"Hey, sis, how are you holding up?" James asks. He's been asking me the same thing for the past two days. Annoying but still cute.

"I'm fine." I say smiling "Love you, bro."

"I love you too, sis." he replies.

"Wow, I can totally feel that I'm being loved too," Shay said with sarcasm as he walks into the kitchen.

James raised an eyebrow and gave Shay the are-you-serious look. I chuckled and told Shay that we loved him too.

"Really? We do?" James joked and I laughed. "I thought that was only Phoebe"

"You jackass," Shay said.

"Aww, Shay you're no fun. We're just messing with you." James said. "We do love little bro."

We eat breakfast and head out to school. Shay and I in my Camaro. James in his Charger right behind us. I still can't believe what Aiden said. How am I his mate? We don't get along and we completely hate each other.

"Cara, don't torture yourself by thinking about it," Shay said breaking the silence in my car.

Uh-huh. Right. Like I can do that.

"What are you talking about?" I decide to play dumb.

"Cara. you should get used to the idea that he is your mate. Nothing will change that."

"Easier said than done," I responded.

We got to school and I parked in an open space in the parking lot. James parked right beside us. We got out of our cars and started for the school.

"See you guys later!" I say to my brothers as I head for the first period.

"Okay, later sis," Shay says.

"Later," James says too.

Oh no... not that smell... I smell skunk. Is he stalking me or something?

"Go away Aiden," I say. "I don't want you anywhere near me."

"What? I can't walk my beautiful mate to the class that we happen to have together." He says.

Did he just call me beautiful? I halt and turn to face him.

"Beautiful?" I spat out. "Did you just call me beautiful?"

He frowns and says: "Yeah. Why?"

I turn on my heels and walk away from him. He follows and grabs my elbow.

"What just happened?" he asks.

"Aiden, you don't like me, in fact, you hate me," I said frustrated.

"I don't hate you... anymore," Aiden says.

"Why? Is it because we are mates?" I ask.

"Umm... yeah," Aiden says.

"Well, then mate forget it." I plead.

"Cara, I don't want to see you broken again now that you're my mate. You almost died before I even had you. I don't want to see you get hurt." Aiden states.

"You're kidding me, right? You talk like you haven't hurt me before. it looks completely lame that you care about me now." I say.

"Cara-" he starts to say but I turn my back towards him.

This time I don't walk to the classroom I walk to the bathroom. For the first time in weeks, I let the tears run down my checks. I cry my soul out. Then the bell rings and I know that everyone is in class. I walk out of the bathroom. I walk out of the school into my car and wait 'till it's lunch time.

HAYLEY

I can smell the scent of my mate flaring up my nose. I don't know where he is. I've been smelling his scent ever since this morning. I just don't know where he is. First period. Second period. Both have gone in a blur but still nada.

I gasp as I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. By the feel of it, it's a guy and the scent of my mate is coming from him.

"Sorry I couldn't come find you earlier. Cara seems to have a habit of disappearing at school," he said.

"It's okay. I was eager to see you, James." I say.

"I'm glad, Hayley." he whispers in my ear.

"We should go to class, lab partner," I said smiling.

"Okay. Let's go, baby." James says as he lets go of me.

I turn so I can see his face. He leans down to plant a kiss on my forehead. He offers his hand to me which I gladly take. Then we head off to class.

JAMES

I had met Hayley in the 10th grade. We had like 1 or 2 classes together. She's from Aiden's pack so we didn't know each other much. And now this year we have 3 classes together: Language Arts, Social Studies, and Biology. We found out that we were mates at the beginning of the school year in Biology class since it's the first class we have together during the school day.

I could see that Hayley would make a good Luna for the Blood Moon pack. I wasn't wrong. She's nice, confident, caring, friendly, and loving. She's marked with a wolf paw print with my initials next to it. It's beautiful. It decorates her neck.

We head towards class. To Biology and she's my lab partner which makes the class much more fun. It's a good thing that we can choose who we sit with. Keeps it opened for the rest of the students in the class. Of course, I and Hayley always sit together.

"Oh, no," she whines.

"What?" I ask.

"It's the blood drive today," Hayley says. I groan.

"I don't like taking blood out of me," Hayley states.

"I know but you can live through it like always," I said trying to comfort her.

"Yah, I guess," she says. I lean to kiss her temple.

CARA

Finally, time for lunch! And to see Aiden's poop face, again. I walk out of my car to the school. I walk in the door and go to the cafeteria. As I walk in I see Aiden. Great. Bye! So, I walk towards the other direction.

"Hey Care!" I hear someone yell for me. God, damn shut up!

I turn to see who it is. Hayley. My brother's mate was smiling at me with James in hand. Shay and Phoebe in tow.

"Hi, Leí," I said to Hayley. She hugs me and I hug her back. Then when she pulls away I hug my brothers and Phoebe.

"I'm hungry. Let's get lunch," I say.

"You're always hungry, Cara," Shay states.

I smile. "I know."

We grabbed out lunch and sat at our usual table. Then James said: "Cara we are having a football game tonight."

"Oh cool! I'll be in the audience," I exclaimed.

"Cara, you are going to have a performance before and end after the game," Shay said.

"What? Why me?" I asked.

"We are called the Killjoys for a reason," James explained.

Oh, joy. Are they going to bring that up? Okay, so they are called the Killjoys because of me. One, I thought it would be cool. Two, the names they thought of were lame and lousy. And three, because I love My Chemical Romance!

"Okay. Fine," I said.

"Yes!" James and Shay said excitedly.

"But," I said cutting the off. "You guys and the team have to do something for me."

"What?" James said with a happy voice. I'll change that in a bit...

"I want you two and the rest of the Killjoys to obey me for a week," I smirk. "I mean you guys are making me have the performance."

Shay's and James's happy face expressions dropped. Haha, I knew it!

'What the f*ck, Cara!' Shay screamed through the mind link which made me wince and flinch.

'Haha, losers!' I said back.

Then they blocked me out of their mind linked conversation.

"Okay, we'll tell the team," James said.

I smile "Okay!"

JAMES

I can't wait to see the look on Aiden's face when he sees my sister singing. All eyes on her like it was when he was gone. She loved to do it until he came back and ruined everything.

"Okay, guys listen up!" I yell in the locker to get the teams attention. "The person you have chosen to perform for us tonight will do it."

Once I said that everyone started cheering. Aiden looked so puzzled that I had to try my best to not laugh. It was hilarious!

"But," I said cutting off the cheer. "She comes with conditions. She wants us all to obey her for a whole week."

The room was completely silent.

"Shay and I have already agreed to the terms. It's up to you guys now to decide what you want," I continued.

They all agreed.

"Okay guys the performance is about to start," the coach said as he came in the locker room.

We all followed him out to the field where there was a stage on one of the field edges. The audience cheered as we walked across the field.

"Okay, guys we will have two songs tonight. One right now and one at the end of the game," The principal said. "Give a round of applause to our beautiful performer and name giver for the Forks High School football team!"

Cara walked up the stairs onto the stage. She looks really pretty. Black dress. Black Louboutins. The principal handed her the microphone. I turned slightly to see Aiden. Haha, his facial expression is priceless. The band starts to play what I believe is Sing by My Chemical Romance.

"Sing it out

Boy, you've got to see what tomorrow brings

Sing it out

Girl, you've got to be what tomorrow needs

For every time that they want to count you out

Use your voice every single time you open up your mouth"

The song ended and everyone was clapping. Cara went off the stage. When I looked at Aiden he was smiling like he had just won the lottery. Not the reaction I was expecting but we headed off to play the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
756K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
9.2K 542 33
Aiden is a normal werewolf in a pack who happens to be the beta of one of the worlds most ruthless packs. He has everything he's ever wanted, a best...