Mines to Claim

De Crybabyog

Excerpt Chanel's pov "Who are you," I told the man with the black hoodie, I could only see a glimpse of his... Mai multe

Characters of the story💖
Just another day💎💎💎
Bon appetite👅
Intruder Alert💨
Promise me you wont tell😯
Wild thoughts🎆
Quit loving me🙈
Learn to be Submissive 😥
Friends?👧👦
And you call yourself a mom😔
Quality time💫
A:/n
A:/n i was grounded
Perspective🌸☁
The truth👂
Babygirl🍼🍪💖
Usually😋
Listen 😣😮
Remind ya✊✋
Momma
Romancing the Stone
You cant be serious
honey. baby
Tea 🐸☕
Lick🍫🍓
Issa.....💏
Are you my bae😘 or nah😒?
Is this your boyfriend? 💀
Please me
2 Part of please me
Trouble
Lying
Smile at my misfortune
Yearn for you
Updating
Drip drip 💦💦💦
Forever mine💚
Pregnant
Sweet lovely Pain
Deep

Darkness forever at lost

4.7K 107 8
De Crybabyog

Chanel's POV

I woke up on what Ryan quotes "our" bed, and started streching until I noticed a very masculine hand wrapped around my waist. I looked down and grabbed the fingers one by one, until i was at the pinky. When his voice made me jump.

"I'm trying to sleep"he murmured.

I literally had to give him the look, he looked up at me and said "what" annoyed. Like why should he be annoyed. What crawled up his ass this morning. After everything he's done. He has no right to touch me. Or be rude.

"Well one your wrinkly pedophile hands, are on my waist, so fuck off. And get it off before I pee all over your face"

He raised one perfectly arched eyebrow, tempting me but then let go. And I walked in the bathroom, closed the door and did my thing.

15 mins later after her shower

I lowly cursed when I opened the door.
Ryan had a towel wrapped lowely around his waist his vline perfectly in view, hinting very innapropriate things in this situation. And little curls of hair peaked through the top. I quickly looked away hopefully he didn't see me.

"If I'm a wrinkly old man, why are you checking me out?" He questioned.

"One I wasnt. And two I said wrinkly hands"I said annoyed.

"Whatever. Get dress. Where going out I have business to attend to. And I'm not leaving you here by yourself"he grunted. I rolled my eyes at him and went inside the closet.
I decided to wear something cute but chill.

And let my naturally curly hair out.

*10 minutes later*

I sat on the tanish couch in the living room watching Spongebob, the milkshake episode. My legs were cross on top of each other. And I was craving for chicken nuggets like usual.

I wonder what Ryan did with all that Chicken he bought when he tried to romance me. He probably threw it away or something. I started thinking about the house then Mom. I missed mom and North. Holy shit. Mom is going to notice I'm missing when she leaves grandma to pick me up. Then I could finally leave here. And if I escape it'll be my second time and this time I'm really telling the police. I don't care what mom says.

I was disrupted when Nicole the two timing backstabbing hoe came in. She surprised me when she said.

"Hey best friend" her breath reacked of cigarettes. And she smelled terrible like she hasn't took a shower in a while.

"I'm your best friend now" I laughed venomously. She couldn't be serious.

"Your always my best friend. You want some? "

She took a small little bag from the back pocket of her jeans and handed it to me that looked like PCP and libido inhancer crumbled up. OMGGGGGG.

"Do you know what that is?" I said. Standing up from my spot. Backing away from her quickly.

"Pez. Crumbled up" she didn't know. As she said it with a matter a fact tone.

Ryan came in the room, looking at Nicole with disgust.

"Whatcha doing with that bitch, shortcake?"he said referring to Nicole.

"She's not a bitch" I said angrily.

"And shes your friend. After everything shes done to you" he chuckled while shaking his head.

He grabbed something from his pocket, but the motion was so fast I couldn't tell what it was.

In a flash, Ryan had a knife sticking inside of Nicole's thigh.

"Learn your place" he gritted through his teeth. As he looked back at me with a smile. Everything came out. I vomited all over the carpet, couch and floors. My stomach ached and spinned in circles.

"Lets go"he said. While grabbing my arm. My mouth smelled like vomit, my mouth was dirty, and my shirt really wet. Filled with my last meals. All because he had to do that. I didn't want to talk, just nothing. I felt empty. Ryan unclocked the Audi and before I could get in, he said to wait.

He tossed me, his shirt he had on which left him with his wife beater. I cringed at the thought and hesitated to put his shirt on but eventually did.
It was extremely big and baggy so it went over my shorts that thank god didn't get dirty and went mid thigh. My breath still stunk but I had to be greatful for what I was offered. Sadly, but Ryan.

Nicole's POV.

I fell to the ground and wrapped my shirt around my thigh and stinging sensation when it meet the cloth.

My eyes started to get droopy as I remembered what Donovan did to me that night. I closed my eyes taking it all in. As the blood drenrched the shirt wrapped around my thigh.

Sexual: rape scene. Don't read if your not comfortable
"Oh Donovan"Ryan my best friends kidnapper had yelled. I was terrified. Like honestly. I thought he would be like those wattpad guys but no. The guy who I assume is Donovan picked me up I kicked and screamed but he wouldn't let me go. Once we were outside, he said "I'm going to have so much fun with you" I stayed quiet as tears trikled down my cheeks and mored shedded in my eyes. If I screamed he would kill me. I had no choice but to cooroperate.

"Let me go" I whimpered. He tossed me in the car, with strong rope he found in the eerie mini van, he tied my hands, then each of my feet to each other.

*unknown hours later"

My mouth was all groggily, I had some kind of white foam trickling down from my lips to my chin. I tried to touch it, but was restrained by chains that were tied to a bed.

My body started to shake, and react distrubtily. I was trying to breathe but all around me the air seem to lack oxygen and it felt like I was being closed up. All of my body started sweating rapidly. And a figure came towards me but it was only getting blurrier as it came towards me not better. But I immediately recingized the voice.

"I can't wait" he said boyishly. Looking up at my body. Up and down.
It was utterly disgustingAnd then it was there when I noticed I was bare, to his view. Naked in a bed. I started screaming and shouting as more foam came from my mouth and I immediately became light headed.

*mins later*

I woke up I only felt a little grogily and there was no longer foam from my mouth. It was like if it was a dream but it wasn't.

"Drink this it'll make you feel better" he handed me a cup of clear crystal water with a couple of blocks of ice.
I looked at him supsciciously when he said "Its just water"I shoke my head no, but he put it near me so i could see it clearly and swirled it around. There was nothing there. That's incredible. Well not in this situation. OK whatever. He gave me a sip then backed away and went into what seems to be a closet. I closed my eyes completely shut when I felt a heavy object climb on top of me. And no ones in here but Donovan and I. So I opened my eyes to see Donovan of course.

He came towards my face, and even though he was deviously handsome that didn't stop from the fact that he disgust me.

He grabbed a black mask and put it against my face, he then stuffed a red gag ball into my mouth.

I tried to scream but everything came out mummured, he groped my breast in his hands harshly. I tried to sense where he was since my eyes were covered with the mask.

But as I felt drowsy, the more he touched me the more I wanted it.

"Thfygg igh raphtyg" I said my words not coming out clearly. I tried to fight my now aroused body but I knew it was wrong. The water. He lied.

"Its not rape if you like it. But you might like it now since I sparkedled some magic into your cup" he said. His words getting lower and lower it seemed far away.

I let out a scream as he entered me and all I could see was pitch black, and all  sounds were gone.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

856K 23.9K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
391K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
Until I Find My Star De Jenikim

Ficțiune adolescenți

104K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...