Purge [zarry]

Per numbLovr

· This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge... Més

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Thank you so much! ♡
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29. Finale Chapter

17.

2.1K 119 50
Per numbLovr

Lucky

"Do you think he's gonna be okay?" I asked Liam while we were waiting in a little medical room.

"He is." Liam said sternly.

"How do you know that?" I quietly ask again.

"Because Lucky, he's strong." Liam sighed. That's when I knew I was annoying him with questions.

"Sorry." I looked down at my hands.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For bothering you all the time." I mumbled and kept my head down.

Liam stayed quiet for a moment.

"You're not bothering me Luck, I know you're just worried about Zayn. All this is getting stressful." Liam explained to me and pat my back.

I nodded in response as a nurse came out of the room Zayn was in.

Ashton, Liam, and I stood up quickly and waited for her to speak.

"Good morning guys, how are you all doing?" She asked and greeted every single one of us.

"Not that good." I mumbled.

"What's happening to Zayn? Is he alright?"

"He is certainly doing well although he is under anesthesia so when he wakes up he'll be all drugged up."

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Zayn survived a fucking knife down his neck.

"And the cons, he'll be feeling pain in his neck for a long time until his stitches get healed."

We groaned in frustration that he had to go through that but what really mattered was him being alive.

We all hugged each other and thanked the nurse.

"Can we come in and see him?" Ashton asked, the nurse nodded and led us in the room.

Zayn was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, looking like he was enjoying life.

"Thank God he's okay." I sighed.

"Yeah, he must really hate us when he fully wakes up." Ashton grumbled and sat down.

I agreed with Ashton and that was when Liam stepped up, again.

"Well it was worth it, now that stupid bastard can't find us again." Liam mumbled.

"You mean Zayn? As least they don't have to track him and take him home anymore." Ashton defended Zayn.

"Either way, it was worth it." Liam spat. "As long as he's alive, its worth it."

"Someone going through pain that you can't feel isn't worth it." I argued back.

"Oh shut up Lucky, you helped me get the tracker out of him." Liam chuckled.

I stayed silent and looked at Zayn.

"He's waking up." Ashton whispered.

Zayn slowly fluttered his eyes open and rubbed them.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked.

"Just relax mate, you're under anesthesia." Ashton pat Zayns shoulder.

"Why under anesthesia?" Zayn asked and looked around looking lost. "Stop moving!" He suddenly yelled.

"We're not moving Zayn?" I told him.

"Yes you are, everything in this room is moving." He looked around the room in awe.

"Its just the drug Zayn, its gonna calm down once you're fully awake." Liam joined in.

"Did you guys drug me?!" He asked. "Criminals!"

Ashton snorted and tried to keep in his laughter.

"Just sleep Zayn, that'll make you feel better." Liam laughed and helped Zayn lay back down.

"Ow!" He yelled and shut his eyes tightly.

"What?!" I asked worridley.

"My neck hurts." Zayn whined.

We all sighed and talked Zayn to sleep again, wanting him to wake up normally.

Harry

I hopped off the car and shut the door hard. I turned on my flashlight and walked towards the trees. I looked back at the screen and saw the dot flashing red, signaling I was close.

I went through the bushes and saw nothing. Nothing but blood and a tracker laying on the grass. My heart sank knowing that either someone ripped it out of him or that he hate me so much to rip it out himself.

"Fuck!" I yelled in anger and stomped my way back to the car.

I drove back to the mansion to have a talk with Niall.

I came back to seeing Niall making himself a coffee like it was a normal day.

"Niall!" I yelled and stomped into the kitchen.

He flinched.

"What the hell Haz, can't you see I'm making coffee?!" Niall yelled back.

"Yes I can see you fuck." I spat. "Why didn't you get the hostages in time?!"

"Cause I don't care about them anymore, it's annoying to go down there and feed them, take them to the bathroom, its like they're your children." Niall scoffed and sipped his coffee.

"You know we need them right?" I asked angrily. "Remember that auction they planned out at the end of the Purge?"

Niall then raised an eyebrow.

"No Harry you don't need them for the auction. You need Zayn for yourself." Niall corrected me and left the kitchen.

I stood there alone, thinking.

Fuck!

I thought and punched the wall angrily. I need my Zayn back. My poor baby boy.

I grabbed the keys and drove to my crews house to make them search for the boys.

I barged in on the drinking and smoking. That made my blood boil.

"Put that shit down." I slapped a cirgarrte off Kevin's hand.

"What the hell Harry!" Kevin spat and picked up the cigar and threw it away.

"We got work to do." I said. "The hostages escaped and we need to find them asap."

That was when Kevin sat up. "Wait really?!" He groaned.

"Yeah, now come on." I pulled Kevin up.

"Alright I'll go get the computer to find them." He said as he was about to leave.

"You can't." I said. "He ripped out the tracker, now we can't track him."

Kevin looked at me in disbelief.

"How though?!" He groaned.

"I don't know but if he ripped it out he must be bleeding out so he would go to a hospital or something." I explained.

"Are there any other hostages besides Zayn that left?" Steven joined in.

"Uhh Ashton, Liam, and Lucky." I answered.

"Gosh damn it, I told you we should've implanted trackers in them too." Steven groaned.

"Who cares about that, now we just need to search every hospital." I ordered.

Everyone got up to arm themselves.

"And I don't wanna see you guys drinking and smoking again. We have a job to do to survive." I grabbed a gun and some knifes.

They nodded and followed behind me.

Steven grabbed his phone and opened up a map to track hospitals near by.

"First hospital, Greenleaf hospital." Steven said.

We all hopped in the truck and drove off.

-

Pretty boring but it'll get juicy next chapter :)) thanks for voting and commenting 😇

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Marriage Contract Per bladesky_17

Literatura romàntica

165K 3.6K 55
Isa itong kwento ng babae na may mataas na pangarap para sa kanyang pamilya. Nais lang ni sky na umunlad at guminhawa ang kanyang buhay kasama ang ka...
28.7K 737 9
Dance is the way to the heart. At least that's what Lune Parker says. She's never known what's it's like to have family. That is until she meets Moos...
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]