IMAGINES&PREFERENCES โ‰ซ TEEN W...

De damonisdaddy

a collection of imagines between the wonderful teen wolf characters. โ† may contain spoilers! โ† requests a... Mais

SCOTT MCCALL [1]
JACKSON WHITTEMORE [1]
ISAAC LAHEY [1]
STILES STILINSKI [1]
DEREK HALE [1]
LIAM DUNBAR [1]
SCOTT MCCALL [2]
JACKSON WHITTEMORE [2]
ISAAC LAHEY [2]
STILES STILINSKI [2]
DEREK HALE [2]
LIAM DUNBAR [2]
SCOTT MCCALL [3]
JACKSON WHITTEMORE [3]
ISAAC LAHEY [3]
STILES STILINSKI [3]
VOID STILES [1]
DEREK HALE [3]
LIAM DUNBAR [3]
SCOTT MCCALL [4]
DATING SCOTT WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING JACKSON WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING ISAAC WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING STILES WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING DEREK WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING LIAM WOULD INCLUDE...
REQUESTS
STILES & DEREK
JACKSON WHITTEMORE [4]
VOID STILES [2]
ISAAC LAHEY [4]
HOW YOU MEET [SCOTT]
HOW YOU MEET [JACKSON]
HOW YOU MEET [STILES]
HELLO!
DEREK HALE [REQUESTED]
LYDIA MARTIN [1]
DATING THEO WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING PETER WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING LYDIA WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING ALLISON WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING MALIA WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING KIRA WOULD INCLUDE...
WHAT HE LOVES ABOUT YOU...
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT HIM...
WHAT SHE LOVES ABOUT YOU...
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT HER...
DATING HAYDEN WOULD INCLUDE...
THEIR INSTAGRAM HANDLE...
VOID STILES [3]
NOT JUST A GIRL !

THEO RAEKEN [REQUESTED]

1.6K 50 6
De damonisdaddy

This is for Max!
requested by: BeautifulMax2001

"You've got to be kidding me!" Scott McCall yelled at me, "You are not allowed to date him!" His voice was so loud and threatening that my glasses shifted down my nose. I was surprised the lens didn't crack.

Theo Raeken, the mysterious new kid revealed to be the villain has stolen the heart of Max McCall... me. Our relationship was almost forbidden which drove our bond even closer. I knew breaking the news to Scott would cause a fight but it had to be done somehow. I made sure to tell him when we were all together as a pack, preventing him from murdering me.

"Scott you're not the boss of me. I can date whoever the hell I want to date!" I fought back, fists formed tightly at my sides.

"How long have you been dating?" Stiles butted in exasperated.

"Since the first week he got here," I replied sheepishly. Sighs were heard all around the room, Stiles face palming and Scott shaking in anger.

"Out of everyone him? Max, you chose him out of all the boys in Beacon Hills. Why?" Lydia asked, arms crossed. Malia nodded in agreement.

"Because he's not who you think he is! He puts on a front but you don't know what he's really like when we're alone!" I shouted at all of them. Each and every one of them had a look of shock at my outburst. I was usually a sweet girl but I needed to defend Theo.

"That sounded so wrong on so many levels," Stiles replied, slightly sarcastic. Scott glared daggers at Stiles and me.

"You better not be doing what I think you've been doing," Scott warned me, his eyes growing an unfamiliar darkness in them.

"Calm down Scott, you don't need to act like this." I reasoned.

"Sorry that I want to protect you. You think I'm just going to watch you get hurt?" The rest of the pack remained silent as this was turning into a family feud.

"You know what I can't do this! I'm leaving." I said, grabbing my stuff and storming out of the house.

"You don't even have a car!" Scott shouted out the door.

"I don't care!" I shouted back, making a dramatic exit.

As I strolled down the sidewalk, mindlessly walking into nothing I heard a crunch of leaves. If I lived anywhere else I would have brushed it off but this is Beacon Hills, the most unpredictable town to ever exist.

I sped up my pace and shot a text to Theo saying to meet me back at my house praying that Scott didn't leave the pack meeting to go home. I prayed mentally that I would get home safe so I could vent to my boyfriend about the stress of school and pack issues but my prayers were unheard.

The crunching of leaves turned into taps onto the pavement which turned into heavy breathing.

That's when I ran.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me but my lungs were not capable of taking me far enough to survive. The last thing I remember was someone gripping my hair tightly and banging it against a hard surface.

Waking up in an unfamiliar place was the main reason I was anxious. But it increased as I realized my brother has no idea where I was. I didn't even know where I was.

And neither does Theo.

The anxiety kicked in even more as I struggled to get out of the chains that held me up. My arms were above my head and the chains were wrapped around my wrists and ankles which no doubt would leave bruises that will last for days. I groaned in an attempt to cry for help but even I knew, deep down, that I was eternally damned.

"Finally you're awake." A menacing voice echoed through the dark room. I almost cringed at the irony and the cliche catch phrase but I knew that reaction wouldn't end well.

"If you're going to kill me just get it over with," I mumbled, defeated. The voice chuckled lowly.

"If I killed you what use would you be?" The voice asked finally revealing the person who took me. A man stepped forward in all black. It was hard to make out what he looked like because my glasses were most likely crushed and thrown to the ground. He only looked like a dark brooding figure.

"How am I any use in general?" I asked slightly raising my voice exasperated.

"We want Scott McCall and what better way to get him then use his nerdy little-adopted sister as bait." I gulped in fear. Of course, the pack was smart but it usually takes them more than just a day to solve something, and I was putting my faith into those I care about.

What about Theo?

Does he even know I'm gone? Did he think I blew him off? After this, I definitely need a movie night with him. Just us cuddling under the blankets and watching whatever sci-fi movie I forced him into. But then I realized something,

Will I even make it out alive?

"We were going to keep you unharmed but why don't we have a little fun." He smirked before punching me square in the gut. My agonizing screams weren't nearly as loud as Lydia's banshee screams but they were loud enough.

I closed my eyes in fear of another blow but they flew open when I heard a pained moan.

There he was, my knight in shining armor.

And Scott.

But I was happy nonetheless because the people I cared about found me sooner than I imagined. And in after came most of the pack. The ones with the supernatural abilities. I smiled weakly at the group of friends.

But a panicked look spread across everybody's faces as another hunter came running into the dark room, raising a gun at me. Everybody took a step towards the hunter.

"One more step and she's dead." He threatened, adjusting his position so it was a more accurate aim at me.

"Maybe you should learn to watch your back." A familiar voice said as the sound of metal hitting bone sounded. I immediately knew it was Stiles and his damn baseball bat. Everybody let out a soft laugh once they realized we were all safe. They stood in silence for a moment before I interrupted,

"Is someone going to let me down?"

"Oh crap sorry."

"Are you sure you're okay?" My brother asked as I sat down on the edge of my bed. He followed suit and looked at me in concern.

"Scott I'm fine. Just a bruise on the stomach that's all." I sighed at his constant comments.

"Sometimes I find myself wishing that it was you who was bitten because you would be less vulnerable but then I remember that this is something nobody should want." He admitted quietly. I rubbed his arm in comfort. "I hate seeing you get hurt."

"I know but one day this will all be over. We will be at college and then you will have some strange werewolf family who will be close to my normal human family and we will finally be happy and stress-free. For now, we just have to deal with the consequences of the supernatural."

"That sounded weirdly poetic," Scott said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, I am the smarter sibling." I bragged jokingly.

"Well, I'm in AP bio." He argued back.

"Do you even know what AP stands for?" I asked standing up with my arms folded.

"Goodnight Max." He rolled his eyes but he kissed my forehead, something he didn't do very often. And when he left the room I smiled at the open door, grateful for my loving brother.

My gaze was interrupted when I heard a tapping on the glass of my window. My smile got even wider when I realized who it was.

"Hey," I whispered to my boyfriend as I opened the window.

There he was, Theo Raeken, Gods greatest creation.

"How's your stomach?" He asked almost immediately, gripping the edge of my shirt and pulling it up slightly, revealing a dark bruise. He traced it lightly but I flinched at the pain which caused him to remove his fingers instantly.

"It feels fine, it's just a bruise nothing too serious," I reassured him, sitting back down on my bed. He took a seat in the desk chair across from my bed.

"I would know your lying, even if I wasn't a werewolf." He warned. I scoffed at him.

"Before you came to Beacon Hills I had to deal with this crap, I've gotten used to it. Being the human." I explained.

"Well, you shouldn't have to be used to it because you don't need to deal with this in your life." He said, getting up and taking a seat next to me.

"That's kind of hard when your brother is the True Alpha." He chuckled at my statement before gripping onto my hand, rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand. "It's been a while since I've seen you."

"I know, things have just been difficult lately." He said, looking away. I grabbed his chin and pulled his face back to mine, leaning in and placing a chaste kiss to his lips. I pulled away but he gave me a look saying he didn't want to talk about it.

"How come you never want to talk about you?" I asked him, distancing myself from him.

"I don't want to scare you off." He admitted.

"Please, I knew what I was getting myself into when you asked me out. I've been through hell so trust me, I won't be scared." He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss, this one was much longer and held more emotion. When he pulled away he rested his forehead onto mine and tucked the blonde strands of hair out of my face. Even after months of dating, I blushed at his gentile actions.

"I'm so glad you're safe." He whispered against my lips.

"Thank you for saving me."

My door suddenly slammed open.

"Don't thank him! Thank me!"

My brother stormed into my room.

"Hey, Scott." I waved awkwardly. Theo just smirked at Scott's anger.

"Fine you guys can be together but I don't want to hear you guys whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Some of us like to sleep." He argued.

"Okay," I said back not wanting to get into another argument about Theo. "Goodnight Scott." He just mumbled in response. Once he left the room, Theo went in and kissed me harder than before. The kiss was so full of passion and it made me melt just like the first time we kissed. We pulled away instantly when we heard a shout,

"I CAN HEAR THAT TOO!"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

46.6K 1.4K 38
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿช„ โ” โ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‡๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™, ๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™๐™Ž "๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…?" ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’š. "๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
127K 5.1K 21
[takes place in the world of FOX tv's "Gotham"] A Jerome Valeska Story Living on the streets of Gotham was never dull. But Eden couldn't have been m...
588K 13.2K 69
"๐ข ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
567K 11.1K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...