Eleanor

Av Little_Lamb315

You know my name, you've seen my picture and you know I love Starbucks, but do you know who I really am? It's... Mer

Authors Note
Dear Diary: I Met a Boy
First Meeting
Dear Diary: He Called!
Lost an Earring
Dear Diary: I Can't Sleep
"I'm Eleanor Calder"
Dear Diary: They Took Pictures
I Like It
Dear Diary: It's Been a While
Dear Diary: Guess What?
New Adventures
Dear Diary: 'Boy Bander'
Meeting Ms. Calder
Dear Diary: They Want a Meeting
Modest!
Dear Diary: I'm Crazy
New Friends
Dear Diary: Is it Worth it?
I'm Ready
Dear Diary: I Love Him
City of Love
Dear Diary: Meeting the Family
The Tomlinsons
Dear Diary: I Miss Him
The First Goodbye
Dear Diary: The Hate
Help Needed!
Very Important Person
Dear Diary: Summer Time
Surprise!
Dear Diary: The Prick
First Fight
Dear Diary: Perks
A Little Note From Me :)
Backstage
Dear Diary: The Media
Take Nothing for Granted
Dear Diary: Three Months Later...
Itch to Write

I'm His

8.2K 409 161
Av Little_Lamb315

I'm so sorry It has taken me so long to update! I did not see this chapter going in the direction that it has but I hope you love it!

___________________________________________________________________________

"Do they not realize that it's rude to stare?"

Max and I were sitting at the platform waiting for our train as two girls around 15 years old stood a few feet away starring at me and giggling to each other.

"It's okay really." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

I was used to this by now. It had been three months since the pictures of Louis and I were first published. And those weren't the last; there was another set a month after Niall's party, and ever since then I had gotten stares from girls like these two where ever I went.

"But you're a person, not an animal in a cage." Max sighed giving the girls the side eye.

"They aren't causing any harm." I smiled and waved at the girls.

The two girls waved back and somehow got up the courage to start to walk over to us. Max rolled his eyes as he saw them approach.

"Are you Eleanor Calder?" One of the girls asked shyly.

"That's what my mum says." I laughed trying to make the girls feel welcomed.

"So are you really dating Louis Tomlinson?" The other girl asked being quite up front.

I looked at Max who gave me a smirk. I didn't know what to tell them, Louis and I had never confirmed anything. All I knew was that I was falling for him and that I wished he would finally ask me.

"I don't know." I answered with a shrug of my shoulders and a small smile. All I could give them was the truth.

"Well, he's crazy if he doesn't date you." The first girl said. "I mean you're beautiful."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you."

We talked to the girls until our train pulled into the station. I tried to answer all of the questions they had about Louis and the other boys. The girls stopped talking once the train was there and we watched as everyone unload. The conductor soon called out that it was now okay for us to load on. Max and I stood and grabbed our bags.

"You all have a safe trip." I said smiling at the two girls. "It was lovely talking to you."

We got on the train, found our seats and put our bags away. As Max and I sat down he turned into me with worried eyes.

"So what is going on between you and Louis?"

"I really don't know." I said bring my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. "We haven't ever talked about it."

"What do you mean 'haven't talked about it'?"

"I haven't asked him if I'm his girlfriend," I sighed. "I just don't want to bother him with that stuff. He's so busy with the band and they are promoting their first album and getting ready for the tour. I figure the last thing he needs to worry about is if we are boyfriend and girlfriend." I looked out the window as the train started to move.

"But isn't it driving you crazy?" Max laughed.

"You have no idea."

There was a small silence. I thought about Louis, and the last text I got from him this morning before leaving for the station.

'Have a safe trip. Can't wait to see you tonight. X, Lou.'

I smiled just thinking about that it. Louis was not a morning person by any means, so just the fact that he woke up to send me that text made me smile to myself.

"Well are you seeing him over the holiday?" Max asked breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said turning to him, "Him and Harry are having some people over to their place tonight and he invited me."

"Sounds like a perfect time to ask him." He said giving my elbow a nudge.

"Maybe," I giggled.

The rest of train ride to London was spent talking about school, holiday plans and the latest celebrity gossip. The next thing we knew our train was pulling into the London station.

"Need a lift home?" Max asked as he handed me my bag.

"No, my mum is picking me up."

We got off the train and started walking towards the stations exit. We were half way there when someone suddenly grabbed my bag from my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled as I turned around to see who had stolen my bag. As soon as my eyes adjusted I was greeted with the boyish smile that I had fallen for.

"My mum always told me to never let a lady carry her own bag." Louis smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still stunned that he was even in front of me..

"I couldn't wait until tonight to see you," he laughed. "Hi, I'm Louis." He said holding his hand out towards Max.

"Oh my god you too haven't met." I bit my lip feeling bad that for that short moment I had forgotten that Max was with me. "Max this is Louis, Louis this is Max."

"It's nice to meet you. El, has told me all about you." Louis smiled.

"Don't believe a word this little minx says." Max laughed. "It was nice meeting you. I should really get going, I'm sure my dad is waiting for me."

"I'll text you later?" I asked him before he left; he nodded before he walked away.

"Well, come on." Louis said taking my hand.

I looked down at my hand in his.  Holding hands was something that we only ever did in private, when it was just me and him.  I was always so too scared to hold his hand in public, always worried that someone would take a picture and then it would spread through the gossip pages and might scare Louis off. 

"Louis," I turned to him. "I'm sure my mum is waiting outside for me."

"She's not." He answered me with an air of cockiness.

"What do you mean 'she's not'?"

"I had Harry call Alana, who then called your mum and told her she wanted to pick you up." Louis tightened his hand around mine and started walking towards the exit.

"You are a sly and cheeky boy Mr. Tomlinson." I let out a small laugh as I followed him.

"You love it." He stopped and turned to face me; with a smile on his face he leaned in and kissed me on the nose.

I could feel my cheeks start to turn red and the goose bumps grow on my arms and legs. This was the most affection Louis had ever shown me in front of other people. I looked around nervously to see if there was anyone watching us.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked pulling me closer to him.

"Just making sure we're not going to be front page news tomorrow." I replied, trying to make a joke and not let him know how nervous I actually was.

"And so what if we are?" He kissed my nose again.

"It's just you being you and with all of your fans, and I don't know." I looked into his blue eyes and felt more relaxed all of a sudden. 

"I don't see what the problem is. I'm just a boy who wanted to pick his girlfriend up from the train station because he missed her too much."

My eyes grew as I heard him say the one word I had been waiting for. The word that would answer all my questions and let me know that I was not the only one falling in this relationship. I then pulled Louis closer to me and kissed him harder than I had ever kissed him before. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"And I'm just a girl, getting picked up at the train station by her boyfriend."

There were no words as to what I was feeling in that moment all I could do was smile.

Because I was Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend.

I Hope you all liked it!

Please tell me what you think in the comments below.

And don't forget to vote!

I Love You All!

~*little_lamb315*~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

118 0 16
Fluff and cliché, but there's a twist at the end... y/n type of story.
33.2K 697 66
Izzy is just a normal, 17 year old, teenage girl, who dreams of the day she will meet the one and only Niall Horan, and when she does, her whole life...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
56.3K 1.3K 27
It started with a publicity stunt, It grew into a friendship and accepting differences, It ended with one tragedy. All Rights Reserved by outcastl...