✓ | Room 111

Por bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... Mais

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
09 The Truth
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
12 He Knows
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
19 A Night To Remember Part I
20 A Night to Remember Part II
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
24 Let's Be Happy
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU
EPILOGUE

21 Spilling The Tea

10.7K 555 51
Por bomira

Jungkook walks into the kitchen, spotting his girlfriend is cooking for him. He smiles as he traps her in between his arms from behind to cage her, "Morning, Chaeng." he whispers at her ear. Rosé ignores him, putting the dumpling onto the plate.

Jungkook bites his lower lip, planting a kiss on her cheek, "Hey, my baby Park Chaeyoung." he tries to get her attention. Rosé glances at him, "Sit. Let's eat breakfast."

He obeys her immediately, "What's going on, Chaeng?" he asks her, helping her to pour the tea into their glasses. Rosé sighs quietly, shaking her head.

Jungkook notices something, "Oh, are you... on your period?" he asks carefully.

Chaeyoung nods her head, "And the cramp is killing me."

Jungkook bends over the table, planting another kiss on her forehead. "Then don't work for today." he says at her, sitting on his seat again.

Rosé chuckles this time, "No, it's okay. Uhm, by the way... how is your parents?"

"Oh, they're excited to meet you tonight." Jungkook smiles at her.

Rosé smiles back at him, taking a spoon of her breakfast, "I can't believe we're arrived at this stage of relationship." she's blushing so hard and Jungkook thinks it's so cute.

"Your parents were funny and really kind." Jungkook comments out.

"And I'm nervous what will happen to me later." she bites her lower lip.

Jungkook grabs her hand, "They will love you, so don't worry."

Rosé shrugs her shoulders while smiling at him. If you're wondering, Rosé and Jungkook have spent 3 months for being official to each other. And yeah, Jungkook already met Rosé 's parents and he loves them so much. Although they're just getting together for 3 months, they're so serious about each other. And luckily, their parents seem to like their child's lover as well.

Although Rosé doesn't meet Jungkook's parents yet, they're always sound so happy to hear about Rosé from Jungkook. And if their relationship is going smooth, this relationship could end up in a chapel as Jungkook says his vow to this woman – Park Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook-ah, how is your work?" she asks him.

The boy widens his eyes a little bit, shifting on his seat, "Uh, I've to do a photoshoot for a couple..." he leaves his words hanging. But Rosé just ignores the way he talked although it was kind of strange.

"You will drop me at Jisoo's restaurant, right?" she asks again.

He nods his head, "Of course, babe."

"By the way, what your parents do?" she asks again, changing the topic instantly.

Jungkook looks at her in guilty, oh yeah, Jungkook hasn't told her yet about his parents that own a company. A big company. "They're working in office." he says it instead telling her the true one.

"Ah, I'm bad in making a talk about office-related." she pouts her lips.

Jungkook cracks a little smile, "And I did really bad last time, I can't talk about law to your dad who is a great lawyer and also I can't talk with your mother as well who was speaking in english." Rosé glances at him, rolling her eyes.

"She's learning her korean again, okay?" she defends her mother. "Beside, who says you did bad in english? You're good but your pronunciation is kinda unclear."

He pinches her nose, "Thanks for defend me." he grins.

"Hey, not the nose okay?" she moves away.

Rosé and Jungkook finish their breakfast few minutes later. They're getting ready to work, grabbing their belongings before they leave the building. Rosé is going to Jisoo's restaurant of course as Jungkook is going to his... office. He dropped her off first before he goes to his place.

Rosé waves her hand to him as he leaves. After his car disappears from her sight, Rosé goes into the restaurant. She greets other workers and she heads to the changing room. A cramp is creeping in her stomach again, but the pain is nothing compared to the anxiousness build in her body about meeting Jungkook's parents tonight.

"Keep calm, Chae..." she exhales a breath, trying to smile for it.

---

Jungkook walks into his dad's work room. He notices his son, leaving his papers on the table to hug his son. "You come." his dad smiles warmly, releasing Jungkook from the tight hug.

"What's my first work dad?" he smiles back.

"Ah, something simple... But, speaking of work, are you abandoning your work as the photographer?" his dad asks him, staring questionably.

Jungkook shakes his head, "No. I fill the retire form from the studio."

"Oh, great. Let's just focus in dad's company that soon to be yours." his dad pats Jungkook's back.

Jungkook nods his head. His dad hands him a paper, "And here is your first work, this is the report of our employees' salary for the last two months, my secretary will send you the detail of this through the email. All you need to do is checking it and make sure our income is-"

"Dad, I got it." Jungkook cuts his dad.

His dad smiles, "As expected, you're great son."

Jungkook nods his head, looking at the paper as his dad suddenly asks, "And how's Chaeyoung?"

"She's excited for tonight." Jungkook smiles at his dad.

"She's a great girl. Can mom and dad come to her house sometimes?" his dad asks him.

But her house is my house as well, dad.

"Sure." Jungkook answers with a genuine smile on his face.

"Okay, let's start the work now!"

---

Rosé takes her lunch time as she gives the lead of the kitchen to Chanwoo. Beside, Jisoo is wanting to spend lunch time with her as well. They sit together in a corner of the restaurant, eating pasta while chatting about anything they knew. But slowly, the topic is turning into Rosé 's relationship with Jungkook.

"So, how's Jungkook?" Jisoo asks.

"Still a nice person." Rosé answers nonchalantly.

Jisoo rolls her eyes, "Well, then, when are you going to meet his parents?"

Rosé stops her eating, looking at Jisoo, "Tonight. And I'm so anxious right now."

Jisoo grins, "Take it easy, dongsaeng." she continues then, "When I was meeting Jinyoung's parents for the very first time, I was nervous as hell but they paid so much attention on me with their warm smile. And yeah, I talked about so many stuffs about work with them."

"It's because you know what is his parents' job." Rosé sighs out.

"You don't know what's Jungkook's father job?" Jisoo widens her eyes.

Rosé shakes her head, looking at her food as Jisoo face palms herself for her friend, "Park Chaeyoung, you should try to search Jungkook's name on internet! Right now!" Jisoo commands her as Rosé gives her a confused look.

"Why?"

Jisoo lets out a frustration sigh, "Remember the first time you said your roommate is a guy named Jungkook? You remember what I said to you back then?" Jisoo looks at Rosé, she's annoyed right now. But the younger girl shakes her head, making the older sighs a deep breath.

-FLASHBACK (Chapter 02 : The Rules)-

"What? You think, she planned Jungkook to live with me? That's ridiculous." Rosé giggles at Jisoo's thought.

"Jungkook? Ah, is that his name?" Jisoo asks her and Rosé nods her head as the answer.

Jisoo takes a sip of her ice chocolate, "His name sounds familiar to me."

Rosé looks at Jisoo, "You know him?"

Jisoo shakes her head, "No. But I think I've heard his name somewhere..."

-FLASHBACK END-

"Are you still not remember? I said his name sounds familiar to me." Jisoo says as she hands Rosé her phone, showing her the information about Jeon Jungkook on the first page of the search engines.

Rosé widens her eyes immediately, "HE'S A SON OF JEON'S CORP CEO?!" Rosé gasps in disbelief.

"Yes. He was very famous back then because many singers and actress wanted to be his girlfriend. But he decides to hide away from the media and the glamour of his family because he doesn't want anybody invade his privacy." Jisoo explains to Rosé.

"How did you know this?" Rosé covers her mouth.

"I just realized when Jinyoung told me about this few days ago." Jisoo shrugs her shoulders.

Rosé looks down at her lap. Actually it feels good to know Jungkook is pretty humble and choose her as his girlfriend instead the singers or actress out there who are basically more beautiful than her. But why? Why Jungkook hides this from her? Because she's never asking him? Or what...

"His mother owns a famous boutique." Jisoo chews her food.

Jisoo looks at Rosé who is still grasping Jisoo's phone. "Hey, Rosé..."

No reply.

"Park Chaeyoung."

Still no reply.

Jisoo sighs for the nth times today, "Hey, it's okay if you just knew about this. It's not like his parents will hate you or something." she says as finally Rosé looks at her with an empty gaze.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I was just... confused." Rosé presses a small smile.

Jisoo nods her head, pointing to Rosé 's phone. "Oh, he's calling you."

Rosé looks at her phone, noticing the caller ID is Jungkook. Rosé gets up from her seat, taking her phone to pick the call in somewhere quieter. She chooses an empty hallway as she picks up the call with a shaky breath.

"Hello?"

She hears he's chuckling from the other line, "Hello, Chaeng."

"Why, why are you calling me?" she asks him.

Rosé knows he's smiling as he says, "I miss you so much, and I want to spend the lunch time together."

"Okay-" she answers, "Where are you? Are you in the studio?" she asks him.

Once she asks the question, Jungkook is freezing on his spot. "Why? I'll pick you up." he says.

"No, Jungkook. I made a new receipt for you to try and I will visit you this time instead of you're coming here." Rosé says stubbornly. "Beside, it's good for you to just stay there since you said you needs to work for the couple's photoshoot."

Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair, "Uh, okay... How about this... We will meet in a park beside Han River, the park with the cycling area..." he tries to prevent Rosé to come and see him in his workplace.

"But that park is far from the studio?" Rosé lifts her eyebrows.

"I know... But please?" he begs at her.

"Okay. I'll see you in 20 minutes again." Rosé says.

"Okay. I love you. Be careful." Jungkook sends a kiss through the phone.

"Love you too. Bye." Rosé smiles, finishing the call as she walks back to the Jisoo. Jisoo waits for her while looking at the younger girl, "So..." she throws a bait at her.

"I'll meet him." Rosé informs her.

"In the studio?"

Rosé shakes her head, "In the park beside Han River, the one with cycling area."

Jisoo widens her eyes, "That's far from the studio."

"I know right." Rosé sighs out.

Jisoo clicks her tongue, getting back Rosé 's attention at her, "Or maybe... He doesn't work in the studio again?"

"What do you mean?" Rosé asks Jisoo.

"Rosé, that park is just across the Jeon's corp building. It means he works there right now, at his father company." Jisoo answers her.

And Rosé doesn't know what to do, should she believes Jisoo?

---

To be continued...

Next part > ???

And omo, thank you so much for 1.3K stars *tears* I'm terribly sorry for slow update!

---

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

35.8K 2.4K 22
❝You will fall in love many times in your life, but the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.❞ A Rosekook Fanfiction
165K 3.2K 36
A story about two, soon-to-be roommates, who have a not so platonic friendship. "Fuck me" said Jisoo quietly. "What? I didn't hear you" "I said fuc...
91.8K 3.9K 31
.in which the cunning hot devil meet his angel. [ a rosekook fanfiction ]
180K 10.1K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...