Don't Tell • Peter Parker

-chamomilecam

"What is love?" "Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more." "No, you idiot." You were a normal girl minding... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five🔹More Secrets?
Chapter Six🔹The meeting
Chapter Seven🔹Stop Thinking
Chapter Eight🔹Traveling Around and Stuff
Chapter Nine🔹A Promise is a Promise
Chapter Ten🔹Forgotten
A/N
Chapter 11🔹Star Wars... What Else?
Chapter 12🔹Forgive... Maybe Forget
Chapter 13🔹Job Interviews
Chapter 14🔹Revenge against the Avengers
Chapter 15🔹Regret
Chapter 16🔹Never Gave Up
Chapter 17🔹Emotional Roller Coaster
A/N
Chapter 18🔹No Take Backs
Chapter 19🔹The Bat Family
Chapter 20🔹Problems
Chapter 21🔹Forgiveness. For Real This Time.
Epilogue
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter Four

7.1K 251 104
-chamomilecam

It was a couple days after the trip, and I was headed over to Pete's house. My dad told me everything about the trip, where I had stupidly stayed behind from, and how he told Pete he was no longer Spiderman.

He was on his bed, his head in his hands. I sat next to him and whispered,
"Please stop crying. Its going to make me cry seeing you like this."

He looked up, his eyes red and puffy, tears running down his face. I used my thumb to wipe them off.

"My dad is being a bit- I mean, Idiot." He nodded and wrapped his arms around my upper waist, quietly sobbing on my shoulder.

"Your still the amazing spiderboy to me." I said putting my arms around his upper back.

"Spiderman." He grumbled.

"Spidey." I said teasingly.

"Fine." He let go of me a laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

I laid next to him, staring at... him. He was so cute when he was upset. He likes Liz though, not me. I decided that he wouldn't mind if I put my arm around him, so I did just that. I slung my arm over his shoulder, and rested my head on chest. He didn't do anything about it, so I stayed like that. The door opened and I jumped up, falling the floor. Peter was snickering when I groaned on he floor.

"Dinner is almost ready you two. And y/n, you don't have to lay on the floor, there's the bed, or a couch, or a chair"

That made Peter laugh harder. She left and I got up on my feet, staring at Peter dying of laughter. I laid down next to him again and smiled.

"So I assume you're feeling better." I said playing with his hair.

He pouted and shook his head no. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear,

"Now I'm okay." We stayed like that for a while, falling asleep in each others arms. Missing May's dinner... oops

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

72.3K 2K 14
You and your best friend Mari find yourselves stuck in what looks like an alternative universe, the mcu seems to be taking place around you, and whil...
2.7K 74 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...
19K 539 14
"Weird being back here given the circumstances." I say as I look around. "I don't mind." Steve says as he looks at me. The events in New York have...
96.8K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...