how we first met

נכתב על ידי Sheikahprincess

this is a story of Link and Impa a how their relationship start Impa fell for Link they become friends 7 yea... עוד

the beginning of adventure
the princess of destiny Zelda.
the spiritual stone of fire .
spiritual stone of water
several years later and Ganondorf in power
leaving Kakariko Village behind for now
The forest temple save Sarah
the shocked new and engagement rings
back on the journey to save Hyrule from Ganondorf
Link and Impa wedding day
The water Temple and setting up a nursery
the baby shower and the birth
Gerudo fortress and spirit temple
Kakariko village is on fire and flashback
the final showdown with king of evil Ganondorf
Link vs Ganondorf
The aftermath
wedding anniversary and birth
the Epilogue

enter the shadow temple

12 0 0
נכתב על ידי Sheikahprincess

Link POV.

I was at last the shadow temple where this place was use for execution back in war days I know what I'm getting myself into but my wife is in he and I'm going to find her I looking around and saw nothing but a hands hold a head.

Was this a sign of execution by behead I remember Bongo tell me the stories of guillotine execution back there I real feel sorry for the Sheikah tribe and how they live and died in this place I went into a room where I run into monster called dead hand.

I battle him defeated him still no sign of my wife I was get real worrying what if something happens to her my wife my Impa what going become of our daughter Katelynn what she do without her mother to sing her to went she has nightmare what she start ask questions where mommy please in the name of the goddess let her be alive I start broken down cry know I  has this my wife was dead then I hear Navi the fairy yell at me.

GET TOGETHER LINK IMPA WHEN NOT WENT SEE YOU LIKE THIS SHE ALIVE YOU HAVE BE STRONG FOR IMPA FOR DAUGHTER KATELYNN AND FOR HYRULE HERO DON'T CRYING BE MAN AND SAVE IMPA FROM CHRISTIAN SPIRIT NOW yell Navi the fairy.

Your right Navi this no time for crying and hero don't crying they are strong and yes Impa is alive I know she is here I feel her love reach out for me I have be strong for her for daughter Katelynn our friends and people of Hyrule I have to defend Christian to save my wife something tell she the sage of Shadow I feel Impa was in this room become I her sword she carried on low part of her back.

And I  know she is here I find her in chamber of the sages where I she be safe from evil coming Navi let keep going nothing going hold me back now Christian I'm coming for you said Link.

That the Link I know coming on now said Navi.

We going deep into the temple  I'm not give up on Impa we find redead protect the boss key but I set him on fire with my din fire power and took the boss key to find the boss I used my fire arrow blow up something I could cross to another side I  use my hover boots to on another side of the room I just keep them on for now I find the boss room I used the boss key and went inside I hear laughing like a evil laughing I hear Impa is dead I don't believe I know my wife is strong I hear enough from this spirit of Christian I jump into a hole leader to mist lake of death and a dram a big one too.

I saw big hands play it the monster then looking at me and laughing again.

Will will will your Impa husband the hero of time she keep about while I was battle her she fight well till I kill her has her eyes was close all could she says is Link I love you and Katelynn then she disappointed where did she going I don't know said Christian.

She alive and well the ring on

my finger says so Christian you never understand what love is you never love Bongo she too young back then at age 13 year-old is too young for marriage yes I'm 18 year-old and Impa 19 year-old we old enough to be married and have a daughter name Katelynn but I do know this Christian I will end your sorry  life for good and Bongo will be free from you forever she happy with Sheik and has a daughter name Brianna Impa and I made it happens they are get married has soon Ganondorf is defeat and Hyrule is peaceful again Christian are you ready to died again said Link.

We just have to see about that said Christian.

With my hover boots on my eye of truth ready along with my bow and arrows ready the battle beginning and Christian throw every attack he could thinking of finally I defeat him and spirit fell from  on to dram

The battle was over Christian died word was Ganondorf please forgive me I couldn't kill the hero of time Impa husband no said Christian.

Ganondorf  I have sure have know he was behind this all along he test my and Impa wedding vows I know my wife alive said Link.

That right said Navi the fairy.

Just then a blue ring of light appears to be leader us to the chamber's of the sages again where we find my wife Impa sure be wake has a sage of Shadow by now I step into the light and head to the chamber's of the sages where I meet my beautiful wife Impa.

My wife coming thought her medallion and we looking into another eyes she can't believe I wake all the sage now she knew in her heart it be over soon.

Link it almost over soon you and I can rise Katelynn in peaceful time and we be together forever my love said Impa.

My love I was so worried about you went Cassidy told you went to the shadow temple to challenge Christian but now he dead and Bongo is free Impa my love I don't know if I went done if you died in shadow temple said Link.

My love don't crying I thought I was going to died but my love for you and Katelynn give me going I be finest here I love you and Katelynn more then anything in world said Impa.

I know this won't to much long will it said Link.

No I have to send back to Hyrule soon we seal the evil away soon and there we be together forever my love said Impa.

Yes my love said Link.

I walk over to my wife and kiss her for time we has left then I walk back to the triforce in the middle of the room.

My love it time going before you leave take this Medallion and our love with it said Impa.

My wife give me the shadow Medallion with our undies love with I know she can't leaving the chamber's of the sages till Ganondorf is defeat seal away peace is back to Hyrule again.

Please asked Cassidy to take of Katelynn my love said Impa.

I will I see you again soon my love said Link.

The time has come the final showdown with king of evil Ganondorf is here said Rauru.

Finally said Link.

But you meet the one who is waiting the one is waiting at the temple of time said Rauru.

Waiting who wait for me said Link.

I wad back in Kakariko Village head to our house with

shadow Medallion in my hands and my love for Impa and Katelynn wad with it the ruin has stop I went the house to the

nursery where my daughter was at she was a sleeping in her bed I pick her up out of her bed she wake up a smile at me I was so happy to be a father to a beautiful baby girl that went Cassidy walk in the nursery.

Oh Link you back I'm so happy waiting where Impa said Cassidy.

She the sage of Shadow and she going help the another sage seal Ganondorf away in sacred realm after I defeated him oh Cassidy said Link.

We like you take care of Katelynn till Ganondorf is defeat and Hyrule is peaceful again said Link.

I will do that I  will praying for you and Impa to coming home safe and sound said Cassidy.

Thank you Cassidy you are a good friend said Link.

Yes now going to bed for the night I take care things here said Cassidy.

Okay night said Link.

I went to our Bedroom went I to bed for the night without Impa by my side I can smell there I used her pillow instead of mine of will tomorrow is the day I defeated Ganondorf and bring peace back to Hyrule again.

Please comment this.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.2K 312 35
The Future Hero of Time, Link's Triforce within his left hand has broken off into 12 pieces. Because Link's Triforce had broke, it took along his own...
5.4K 76 27
~Having returned after two years, I decided to edit The Heroes' Rebirth. I changed (hopefully) all of the spelling errors, fixed the grammar and chan...
73.5K 1.1K 38
Princess Zelda, her trusty knight, Link, and her fellow champions of Hyrule go on a desperate mission to find and defeat Calamity Ganon. However, whe...
1.7K 95 19
In the thrilling sequel to the first book, we rejoin Zelda and Link on their new quest. With the Calamity vanquished and Ganon's forces obliterated...