Rivalry ~ Asahina BrothersXRe...

Door Rawrt3d

A story in which Ema is the bad guy, and you, the oblivious reader, parades through life. ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ♡ HIG... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1 {edited}
Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 4 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6: What about Ema? {edited}
Chapter 7: Same College? Yay! {edited}
Chapter 8: Headaches and Wedding {edited}
Chapter 9: Brotherly Drama {edited}
Chapter 10: Picnic!
Chapter-11 Fuuto!
Chapter-12 I did nothing wrong! {edited}
Chapter 13 {edited}
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: This Is Goodbye.
Chapter 19: I'm glad I'm back.
Chapter 20: Festival.
❄ Christmas Special ❄
Chapter 21: True self and true love?
Chapter 22: Mixed feelings
100k
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

5.6K 157 108
Door Rawrt3d

(Name)'s POV~

I place my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

'Hearing your heartbeat makes me feel calm, Azu-nii..'  My tears soak onto his suit.

"I'm Home." I hear Masomi's voice and then worry filled his voice

"Call an ambulance!"

"Hai!" Ema obeys and quickly calls the ambulance.

Masaomi then calls one of his masters telling him that Azusa fainted.

'Get well soon..' I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

'Your hurt and I can't do anything but cry..it hurts..I bet Tsubaki feels the same...Please Azu-nii forgive..he probably didn't mean too..'  I raised my head up to see blurry figures because of my tears.

'Please get well soon Azu-nii..'

~~~~~~Poor Baby Azusa..I couldn't even look at him when he was at the hospital bed~~~~

I hid behind Masaomi as I couldn't face Azusa laying on the hospital bed.

"Come here,(Name). I promise you Azusa will be okay." Masaomi gives a reassuring smile while pulling me infront of the glass.

"Okay.." I mumbled, tearing up again.

"You're still not happy.." A pink lollipop appeared infront of me and I immediately reached out and took it opening it's wrapper and placing it in my mouth.

"Ahh~ Strawberry Shortcake..Your the best Masaomi!" I hugged his side rubbing my head on his body lovingly. (I FORGOT THIS WAS X READER DAMNIT its okay if you want to change the lollipop's flavor..but STRAWBERRY CANDY IS THE BEST ITS SO SWEET AND DELICIOUS AND-)

"Haha~ I'm glad your happy now.." Masaomi smiles and beside him Ema smiles slightly.

I then face the glass wall loooking at Azusa.

'I'll come back tomorrow I promise.'

~~~Ugh Timekips~~~~

I speed walk beside Ema.

"You're so excited to meet Azusa huh, Nee-San.." I nod impatiently and I quickly went to the reception.

"I-uh..meeting with Asahina Azusa." I tell the nurse and I hear Natsume's voice so I quickly turn around to see Azusa and Natsume.

I quickly ran towards Azusa and hug him tightly.

"(Name) why so q-quick?!"

"Azu-nii! You're Alive W-waah!" I cry onto his chest

"Of course I'm Alive."

"I didn't see you for one whole day! I even brought the keychain to rememeber you!"

"Oh thats nice."He smiles at me and breaks the hug so I went and immediately went to hug Natsume.

"I mish you.." my voice was muffled by his clothes.

"I miss you too." He kisses my head.

"I'm leaving now, You take the responsibility to take of a Azusa, okay?" I nod and he went out of the hospital.

"Azusa lets go to park!" I held his hand and we went to the park.

~At the park~

"So what's the disease you have Nii-san?"

"Well, according to Masa-nii's explanation, its's called meningitis." I felt a shiver down my spine.

"That's a scary name.." I muttered.

"to make it simple, its a inflammation of the membrane covering the brain." I hug him.

"I feel so bad for you Azu-nii! you don't deserve this. But we told you to rest I don't know what you did to make you faint.."

"Haha. No worries (Name) I'm okay now." he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer.

"The doctors told me it's nothing to worry about." I sigh in relief.

"That's a relief! I thought you might die..right Ema?" I look to see her with glum face but it immediately changed when I looked at her.

"Hai."

ring

ring

ring

Something vibrated in my pocket(I never knew you were into toys (Na-)

I quickly took my phone out and looked at the caller.

' 琉生'

"Its Louis..why is he calling me?" I look at Ema and Azusa talking to each other.

'they wouldn't mind..'

I hurriedly stood up and went to the trees taking the call.

"Hi, Lou!"

"Lou? that sounds like a girl's name.."

(I just noticed that I stopped making (Name)  talk slow like Louis..but y'know what she still talks slow but i wont type it cause it has too many dots.)

"Alright, Louis! why..did you call?"

"I was just asking if you wanted to help me what with your salon.."

"What?! you want help! why didnt tell me? I'm going there now."

"No. (Name) don't. I was just asking yo-" I end the the call and went back to Azusa and Ema they didn't look happy.

"I have something to do, I'm sorry. I will visit you tomorrow Azusa. Bye!"

"Bye. (Name) becareful okay?" I nod and went back inside the building and outside the hospital.

I walk by the sidewalk thinking about the past.

Flashback (now we know why (Name) freaks out when one of her brother gets hurt. and why she blames herself and etc.. WARNING: ITS SAD AND A DOG DIES IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT SKIP IT BUT)

"fetch Spades!" I throw the ball away from my dog.

I was only  7  years old  when it happened.

Spades ran to the ball and caught it with his mouth bringing it to me.

"good boy.." I rub his head affectionately.

Spades had white fur and black poka dots around his body he was too big for a 3 year old dog.

I was playing at the front yard with spades and my brothers were inside doing something .

I pick the ball off the ground and I accidentally threw too far  it reached outside, and in the streets.

And once the ball landed on the streets Spades immediately ran towards it and I quickly chased after him my heart bumping faster than before.

"(Name)! what are you doing?!" I heard Ukyo shout and I immediately shouted back with

"Spades! No!"  Spades turned around with the ball in his mouth and his eyes were sparking with happiness.

He was unaware that a car was coming towards him.

I was so close to pull him out of the way but then fate decided what will happen to Spade.

A loud howl and whine soon followed and I panted loudly looking at the scene.

"Spades! Spades.." I ran towards him and fell to my knees moving closer to him.

"Spades wake up you can make it.." He had the ball still in his mouth.

I pulled him closer to me and his warm blood stained my clothes.

"Spades please! Please! You have to stay awake!" Fat tears were rolling down my face.

"(Name)! are you okay?" Ukyo,Masaomi, Louis, Tsubaki and Azusa were standing infront of me panting.

"spades." I whispered as he dropped the ball in my hand and he let out a weak bark.

"Spades don't do that! Masaomi can help us right?! right?!"  I sobbed out.

"(Name)..I don't know.." Masaomi had a guilty look in his eyes.

He then suddenly went limp and I felt like the whole world stopped I felt my heart stop I couldn't breath for a moment.

I shook his body and there was no response.

I shook him harder this time but he didn't move and I stayed there frozen as the lady who hit him with the car was apologizing while calling the police.

"N-no..No! No! SPADES!! PLEASE DON'T!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE!!  IT WAS MY FAULT SORRY!! IM SO SORRY WAAAAAHH!!" I cried so loud maybe the whole Japan could hear me.

'I will not forget you.' A voice said.(I'LL NEVER FORGET YOOU~)

I blamed myself for his death i didn't mean to throw it that high and the fast few days when we buried him I was depressed I didn't want to eat I didn't want to go to school I just want to sit there crying.

And then one day during school, I fainted.

I had a diease that made me weaker than a normal human.

it was about the immune system and something something--I didn't care.

I probably deserved it.

Flashback END (Guys I didn't mean too I also felt bad for spades..BUT ITS FOR THE STORY  I teared up sorry for bringing up your memories but i did warn you! poor poor (Name).)

"It was 12  years ago." I mumbled to myself.

'And then it was snowing one day and Yuusuke and i were having a snow ball fight and then he got sick and I freaked out and Masaomi calmed me down by telling me it was just a small fever.'

I sigh and waved my head back and forth.

"Im okay!" I smile to myself and opened the door to my salon.

"Hi Nii-san!"

"Why did you come? You could have stayed with Azusa!" He says petting Juli.

"Why? I wanted to stay with my brother."  He smiles ruffling my light ash hair.

"Okay..clean the store and then we can have brother and sister time."

"Talking french while styling the clients hair?" I grin at him going to the storage room.

He grins back.

"Do you want criticize or compliment?"

"Criticize? since when we are mean? Of course compliment!"

I love my secret language, French.

#############################################

I also have a secret language when I go to english- countries.

HUEHUEHUE

DO you guys want Louis be in love with (Name)?

AND HE IS YOUR BLOOD-RELATED BROTHER.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

227K 5.3K 28
Mia loves her big sister Ema Hinata but Mia also loves trouble and trouble loves her back. When Mia comes home to move in with her 13 new brothers th...
34.4K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
2.3K 81 45
It's just Mai's luck when the water pipes burst at her apartment. Forced out of her rental, Mai's friend Ema offers her a place to stay. At first, it...
104K 3K 53
Ema's older sister comes home after being away at a prestigious school that specializes in the arts and sciences. Since the school she attends is a...