Fallen Angels | Park Jimin Fa...

De justthememory

''I didn't know that angels could fly this low'' ''Hence the name Fallen Angels'' #AzureAwards2018 Mai multe

Introduction
Pizza
Oppa?
Can I have your number?
"Who is Riri?"
''You are acting weird''
Kim Nari
Candy
Tagged
Awkward
Shook
JIKOOK
Blow a kiss
Tagged
Angels VS Devils
Updatee
Gucci
Nightmare
A little longer
Run
Haunted
Aesthetic
Tagged
Lost
Tagged
Coconut
Little do you know
Be honest
Serious
Coffee
Safe
Fairy
Gear up
Key
TRAILER
Friendship
You don't know me
PARK JIMIN
Mine
Promise
Missed me?
MAMA awards
Get well soon
BTS Fanfic Contest
Fake love comeback

Burn

365 9 140
De justthememory

''Are you girls ready?'', Seoyun asked her members, who were running around their dorm. Jiwoo was running after Nari and Minseo was too, but sat down as she decided that running required too much energy. Just a regular day in the Fallen Angels' dorm.

''Not until Nari deletes that picture'', Jiwoo said, making Nari chuckle. ''It's not my fault your face is meme material'', Nari said, making Jiwoo even more frustrated. ''You know she got a point there'', Minseo said, making Jiwoo glare at her. Minseo raised her hands in surrender, as she did not want Jiwoo to come chase her. She didn't feel like running again.

''Nari just delete it already, we have to go now if we want to be on time in the BTS dorm'', Seoyun said, making Nari frown. ''Fine, you're lucky this time'', Nari said, making Jiwoo smile in triumph. What Jiwoo didn't know was that Nari had already send the picture to Minseo, before showing Jiwoo that she had indeed deleted it.

Nari shared a look with Minseo as Jiwoo had turned her back on them, before a smirk appeared on both of their faces. They were going to use that photo for great purposes, Jiwoo just didn't know it yet.

''Let's go'', Minseo said, while getting off the couch. The two youngers following her actions. ''Nari you know the way, so you can lead us there'', Seoyun said, making Nari nod. ''I still can't believe that we're close with BTS sunbaenims'', Jiwoo said, making all of them nod. '''Well it's all thanks to Nari of course'', Seoyun said, making Nari blush.

''Lol I didn't do anything, it's Kookie who approached me'', Nari said, while awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. ''Yeah, well he seemed to take a liking towards you though, all of them did, which explains why we're on our way to their dorm now'', Minseo said, while ruffling Nari's hair, earning a glare from the younger.

''They like you guys too'', Nari said, making the others smile at her. ''Yeah, but you are different, they have accepted you into their family and I am happy that they did, because now I know there will be more people looking after you and preventing you from doing reckless things'', Seoyun said, making Nari chuckle. ''You sure about that though? Have you seen the maknae line? Do you really think that Nari will be less reckless when she is with those three?'', Jiwoo said, making all of them chuckle.

''Well what can I say, I like turning everything into an adventure and they seemed to do too, so yeah'', Nari shrugged, making the others shake their head. ''How did you meet Jungkook again?'', Minseo asked, making Nari laugh as she relived the memory. ''He tried to steal my pizza'', Nari said, making the others laugh. ''Bad move, you freaking protect your pizza like your life depends on it'', Jiwoo said, making the others nod in agreement. ''Well of course I do, cause pizza is life'', Nari said, making the others shake their head at her.

''Yess I learned that the hard way'', Jiwoo said, making the others chuckle. ''I remember Nari freaking following her with a broom for taking a slice'', Minseo said, making the others chuckle in memory of the event. ''She ignored Jiwoo for a week'', Seoyun said, making the others laugh again. ''I take my food seriously'', Nari said, making the other share a look before chuckling. ''Trust me we know'', Minseo said, while patting Nari's back.

''Okay after this corner, it's the first door on the right'', Nari navigated, while her members followed her instructions. Standing in front of the closed door, the girls heard a lot of noise. Just as Nari was about to knock on the door, a loud bang was heard followed by multiple screams. The girls shared a look, before Nari knocked on the door.

The sound vanished as soon as Nari knocked on the door, like it was not there to begin with. The girls shared another look, before multiple feet steps were heard. Turning their attention to the now opened door, they were faced with the maknae line, who looked like they just ran a marathon.

''Hello boys'', Jiwoo said, making the boys smile at them and greet the girls, before stepping aside so that they could come in. The girls walked in, with Nari being the last one to step inside as the others made their way into the living room. ''Riiii, where have you been?'', Taehyung said, while throwing an arm around the said girl's shoulders. ''Hiding from you, guess it didn't work'', Nari said, making Taehyung gasp and place his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

''OOHHH BURN'', Jimin and Jungkook screamed. ''You want some water for that burn hyung?'', Jungkook teased. ''I don't think that would be enough Kookiee, how about ice Tae?'', Jimin suggested, making Nari giggle at their antics. ''You don't mean that right Ri?'', Taehyung asked, worried that she really might have been hiding from the boy.

Nari turned to Taehyung, a serious look on her face, making Taehyung more worried. ''Ri?'', Taehyung tried again, scared that the said girl had enough of his randomness. Just as Taehyung was about to apologize for bothering Nari, the said girl's face broke into a bright smile. ''What kind of queen would I be if I was hiding from the king?'', Nari said, making Taehyung's box like smile appear.

''See I told you she was the Gucci queen'', Taehyung said, while Jimin and Jungkook just frowned at the interaction that happened in front of them. Noticing the sour looks on Jimin and Jungkook's faces, Nari turned to them with a wide smile. ''Don't worry boys, I am still your beloved Nana and Riri'', Nari said, while linking her arms with Jimin and Jungkook.

The said boys smiled and stuck their tongue out at Taehyung, who was mimicking their actions. ''Let's go inside, shall we?'', Nari said, making the boys focus on her again. Nodding their head, they followed Nari to the living room to see the Fallen Angels girls interacting with the rest of Bangtan.

Minseo was talking with Yoongi, while Jiwoo and Hoseok were bickering about who was better at a certain game they were playing on their phones. Seoyun was getting the food on the table, along with Seokjin and Namjoon's help.

As the younger ones walked into the living room, Seokjin noticed Nari and ran up to her. ''Ahh my daughter has finally arrived, what took you so long?'', Seokjin said, while hugging Nari. Parting from their hug, Nari glanced at the maknae line, only for Seokjin to follow her vision. Noticing the awkward three boys, Seokjin realised what had happened.

''How many times do I have to tell you guys to let Nari have some space?'', Seokjin asked rhetorically, making the boys awkwardly look at their feet. ''Sorryyy'', the three boys mumbled, making Nari giggle. ''It's okay eomma, I missed them too'', Nari said, making the boys' head whip to Nari. ''See Riri doesn't mind hyung'', Jungkook said, with a smile on his face, making Jimin and Taehyung nod in agreement at Jungkook's statement.

Seokjin shook his head, he knew that whatever he said would not be taken into consideration by the three boys when it came to Nari. ''Well let's take a seat, the episode is about to start any minute now'', Seokjin said, gesturing Nari to the couch, while Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung followed them. ''Oh my gosh! There is pizza?!'', Nari exclaimed, while turning around to face the maknae line.

''Of course, it wouldn't be the same without pizza'', Jungkook said. ''What flavour?'', Nari asked, eyes sparkling. ''Chicken'', Jimin said, making Nari squeal before high-fiving Jimin. ''Yaassss'', Nari said, while running to the table, making the boys chuckle. ''If I didn't know better I would really think that she was my long lost daughter'', Seokjin said, while shaking his head making the maknae line nod in agreement.

They all sat down, some on the couch others on the floor, as the Run episode started. Laughter was heard the whole episode long. ''Oh my gosh I can't believe you made Seoyun kill the spider'', Nari laughed while rolling on the ground. ''Jin hyung I didn't know you could scream like that'', Jimin said, joining Nari on the ground as Jungkook imitated Seokjin and Hoseok's screaming.

''I can't believe you were huddled in a corner, scared of the sound Seoyun unnie'', Minseo said, while clutching her stomach. ''Yahhh!!'', Seokjin, Hoseok and Seoyun exclaimed. The three victims shared a look, before joining in with the laughter. They had to agree that it was kind of funny. ''I'm sure that there will be lots of memes of your faces'', Nari said, making the others nod in agreement, while Seokjin, Hoseok and Seoyun groaned.

''That was an awesome episode, we should do it together more often'', Namjoon said, making the others nod at the leader. ''Now let's dig in'', Seokjin said. He didn't need to say more as Nari and Jungkook basically dived into the pizza boxes, making the others chuckle and some of them stare at them with wide eyes.

Feeling the stares, Nari and Jungkook looked up, mouths full. ''What?'', Nari and Jungkook said in unison, making the others chuckle while shaking their heads. ''Just enjoy'', Yoongi said. ''And don't talk with your mouth full'', Seokjin scolded, making the two nod before focusing on their favourite food again.

''Ri you were right, there is already a meme of Jin hyung's face'', Taehyung said, while showing the picture to everyone. Seokjin groaned, while the others chuckled. ''Oh my gosh the caption though'', Nari said, before throwing her head back in laughter. ''When you check your phone and see that you got 30 missed calls from your mom'', Jungkook read out loud, making the others double in laughter.

''Imma check what the fans thought about the episode'', Nari said, while grabbing her phone and going on her social media. The others followed her example and took out there phones too. They all shared the funny things with each other, along with the praises the fans said, even the fans pointed out that Hoseok's scream was high as hell that he could beat any girl in a screaming contest.

Jimin was watching Nari, as he suddenly noticed her slowing down her eating pace, while a frown appeared on her face. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed at the sight. Nari looked down and only to look back at her phone, before taking a glance to her pizza slice and putting it back on her plate. Jimin's eyes widened at the action. What just happened?, Jimin thought.

Jimin stood up from his place and sat next to Nari, making her look up at the boy with a smile. Jimin couldn't help but feel that the smile wasn't genuine, her smile didn't reach her eyes like it usually did. Jimin lowered his head, so only Nari could hear what he was about to say. ''Are you okay?'', Jimin whispered, making something flicker in Nari's eyes. Was it pain? Fear? Jimin didn't know as it disappeared as fast as it came. Nari nodded at Jimin with a smile on her face. ''You sure? Why did you stopped eating?'', Jimin tried again. ''Yeah I'm okay, I'm not hungry anymore'', Nari said, making Jimin frown.

''You know you can tell me if something's bothering you'', Jimin said, making Nari beam at him. ''I know Minnie'', Nari said, before side hugging Jimin. He patter her head, while Nari snuggled some more into his side. Jimin sighed, knowing that he wasn't able to find out what was bothering Nari to make her stop eating.

Was it something on her phone? Did she read or see something sad or upsetting? Jimin didn't know, but he was willing to act along for now as he didn't want to make the others worry. He knew one thing though. He was going to stay by Nari's side and help her get through whatever she was facing.

I'm here for you Nari.

********************************

Another update for my loveliess♥️♥️

Hope that you enjoyed it even though it was a filler🤗

What happend to make Nari stop eating?

Prepare yourselves for the upcoming chapters babiess, you have officially been warned 😘

-JustTheMemory

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract ❝We're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?❞ COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
1.8K 268 33
✅[COMPLETED]✅ ?[Found a name for main character; currently under revision]? This story is based off of this Wings theory... - Namjoon is the Angel of...
7.1K 1.6K 20
"Flying high is scary, no one told me it's a lonely place." We all want to reach to the top but there are things that we have to loose on our way to...
28.1K 597 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...