Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

De toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... Mai multe

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 08

478 19 15
De toroshi-kun

Author POV.

On your left hand were your bag while your right hand are gripped tightly by Feliciano, as if he’s afraid you might runaway from him. The both of you or rather Feliciano decide to take you somewhere to catch up with “life”. You didn’t mind it, you need to know what happen to the two of them. So here you are ditching school, where the event still be held.

The road seems to become quite each passing minutes. The sky turn to greyish colour, soon it will turn to heavy downpour. Feliciano too, was silence all the time making you worried.

The both of you reach your destination, The Cemetery. You widen your eyes and grip on Feliciano’s hand.

You know the answer, but you don’t want to admit it.. you can’t.

On a certain grave, the both of you stop. Feliciano let go of his grip and face you. You didn’t dare to look at his face or even the grave behind him.

“Y/N... Granpa lied here...” He came closer to you and held your chin so you look at his amber eyes, it fills with sadness, loneliness-... he take your hand and guide you closer to the grave.

“Mr. Vargas....” Feliciano look down as tears start to form on his eyes.

“He died.. 2 years ago.. protecting his grandchildren..”

Protecting?

You remain silent, Feliciano crounch down and rub the grave stone gently.

“Granpa look! I brought Y/N here..Do you miss her? She become a bella like you always said-.. granpa..” he cover his eyes and start to sob, you too crounch down and rub his back.. though you had tears on your eyes too.

“Feli..” He lean to your side and rub his eyes and then wipe your tears away. Once he calm down, he gave you times to say your prayers to his Granpa.

“Mr.Vargas.. I-... miss you so much, Silly me, I thought you were drinking and flirting with women on your new neighborhood haha.. you always did that to my mother remember? And Lovino would scold you while Feli would ask what are you doing... and I-.. God! What happen Mr. Vargas? You were so kind-.. strong..Oh my God--”

“He died.. protecting his grandchildren..”

You widen your eyes and cry.

“Mr. Vargas... I-.. hurt him, I hurt Lovi.. I am so sorry.. I'll watch they live their life on their fullest so,

Please give me your strenght..."

You felt a warm hand pat your head gently and for a second it dissapear.

You touch your head and smile to yourself.

Mr. Vargas..

----------------------------------------------------------

Feliciano wait for you in a cafe not far from the cemetry. He had his espresso warm on his hand as he wait for you anxiously. He beam when he see you enter the shop and smile gently at him. Your eyes were red and puffy. He now regret bringing you here.

“I’m sorry Y/N, I didn’t intend to make you sad..” you sit infront of him, he had ordered you a (favorite drink).

He remember.. You smile at him and pat his head.

“Nu-uhh.. Thanks for bringing me here Feli.. I am really sorry for what happen..”

What happen? You know better that it isn’t wise to ask Feli or Lovino about it so you remain silent.

Feliciano smile and take your hand in his, “No, bella.. Thankyou..” you look at him confused but he just smile like he uses to.

He grin,

“You know bella, without you knowing.. you did things that made us feel better. I am sure big brother think that too..”

Lovino.. I am such an idiot like you said..

You both continue to chat here and there, forgeting the time. You’ve learn that Feliciano live with his accuantice that actually Ludwig’s relatives. He become friends with Ludwig and Kiku, and they make a newspaper club-.. though Kiku still the kendo club’s captain. You tell him how you met Antonio, and he look suprise. He told you that after granpa died, Lovino start to live with Antonio. The mansion should be destroyed but Antonio’s family manage to bought it back, earning a very thankful and respect from the two vargas.

There are things that they seems can’t let go from the mansion, things like memories..

When you two reach your neighborhood, it’s already raining. You both drenched so you offer Feliciano to take a shelther at your house.

“Veh~ your home is still as nice as it used too bella! It’s comfy veh~” He plomp on your couch and nuzle to the pillow. You chuckled and hand him a fresh and just ironed t-shirt so it still warm. He take and examinate the t-shirt for a bit, looking confused.

“Feli you-.. ahhh my couch!” you pinch his cheek playfully, he whined. You let go and start to making a hot choco for the two of you.

“Bella, is this shirt your boyfriend’s? It’s a man t-shirt veh..” he ask you with a sad tune. Though you didn’t realize it cause you were busy blushing on the back.

“What? No! Its Antonio..” Feliciano turn back to his cheery side and put on the clothes. You sigh,

“You want something to eat Feli?” He shake his head cutely.

“No, thankyou. I already call Luddy to pick me up veh! Eh.. I forget to tell him your address, veh~  I am sure he’ll manage somehow!” you giggle at him, they really did get along.

Just as he finished his hot cocoa, there’s a knock on the front door. You open it and reveal a certain german with blue umberella.

“Hey Ludwig, come on in.” The german nod his head and come in so you slam your front door. A realization hit you as you grab Ludwig’s shoulder. He stiff and turn to you, looking confused.

“Wait, how did you know where I live boy?”

The front door burst open to reveal a really pissed Lovino.

“You shit dare to leave me out there! You even slam the door right in front of my face!”

Oh my..

“It’s from him.” Ludwig said pointing at Lovino. You take your hand from his shoulder and greet Lovino with an awkward smile.

“Oh hey there, good evening Lovi..” He throw his soaked scarf at your face harshly.

“Evening my ass!” Feliciano just smile at the two of you. He take Ludwig’s hand and drag him to the front door.

“Then, We’ll be going! Don’t wreck the house brother and Y/N bella! Have fun veh! I’ll see you two tomorrow!”

Feliciano and Ludwig left, leaving you with the still fussing Lovino. You sigh and smile at him.

“I’m sorry Lovino-..” He look at you and sigh.

“You damn  should. Closing your door at the your fucking soaked guest is just plain rudeness.” You grip his sheelve, you had your head down.

“No.. I am sorry for everything.. Just like you said.. I am just an idiot, I hurt you-.. I.. Should have been there when you cried alone in class.. I-.. I am really sorry..” Lovino pat your head, he sigh and look away from your figure. Though you can tell that he’s in rage.

“That idiota--! No, It’s not your fault.. you didn’t know the truth I understand that.. and I too, sorry that I yelled at you.. That time in class.. I was thinking.. what should I do after this-.. after that old man died..”

No! Don’t apologize Lovino..

“I am glad you still an idiot though, it’s entertaining in one way or another.. It make me feel better..”

He lead you to the couch as he sit beside you. You offer him towel and he gladly accept it. It become a dead silent, none of you say a word.. but it also comforting.

“You see ragazza, that old man died.. protecting me and Feliciano.. after we both home from the shop, there were three bulgars stoping us. The forest were so damn dense si? So the outside won’t hear us scream. They had guns and knives, we told them that they can take our money. But they plan to kidnap us and bribe that old man, knowing he’s fucking rich and all. That old man showed up, he didn’t had any weapon. He fought the bulgars but they manage to shoot him, over and over.. I still remember Feliciano’s scream as I cover his eyes.. The bulgars ran off and the police still searching for them until now.. I live with the tomato bastard after that and met Emma and her brothers. Life get better, but I still can clearly remember the blood, the sounds of the shooting guns.. I-.... Tch!”

Lovino start to break down, he cry.. you cry.. You hug Lovino tightly. Minutes passed, the two of you were still in the same position. You hear a light snore and realize Lovino has fallen asleep while crying. You smile bitterly and hug him even more, you caress his soft brown locks.. you start to cry again,

I am sorry Lovino..

You dial a certain spaniard phone number and tell him to pick Lovino up from your house. Oh how you want to just let him sleep here, but there still school tomorrow so you can’t.

When Antonio arrive, you had fallen asleep too. He sigh and rub your forehead. As if he know every detail of your house, he pick you up bridal style and carry you to your bedroom.

He hold you tighter each time you mumble Lovino’s name, he put you on your bed. He’s glad that you already change your clothes though there are wet spot where you hug Lovino, but it didn’t matter. You’ll seriously kill him if he do anything to your vunerable state. He tuck you in and put his forehead on yours.

“Such a stubborn chica you are Y/N.. I wonder how long you'll survive..”

To Be Continue.........

______________________________________

I've been browsing for aph belgium names and I am going to stick with "Emma" thankyou for informig her name in the earlier chapter I really apreciate it. :'))

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
6.4K 146 9
Italy,a innocent country with a sweet smile on his face,he has his eyes on a beautiful country,like you! If one of them touch you or talk to you or i...
3.1K 140 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...