Beautiful~ Pentagon Yuto Fanf...

Bởi park-serena-ssi

Book 2 in seunghee series. First book is: can you feel it?- Pentagon Hui They saved me, but I still couldn'... Xem Thêm

This is book 2
#1
#2
3#
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
AN:
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
•Bonus chapter•

#12

321 18 4
Bởi park-serena-ssi

After we fell asleep that day, I woke up the next day to someone shouting. I had apparently fallen asleep on the couch.
- yah Hongseok. Why did you cuddle me in your sleep?
Kino said. He was standing before Hongseok, who was still lying on the couch. I guess I wasn't the only one who passed out on the couch.
- I didn't do that.
Hongseok said.
- yes you did. Hongseok, let's never drink together again.
Kino said back to him. And then they sort of started to play fight, slapping each other.
I started laughing.
They both looked at me, kino looking embarrassed.
- oh you're awake.
Hongseok said. My head was hurting like crazy. I think I drank too much. But, where was Yuto? I swore we fell asleep together.
- yeah.. where is Yuto?
I asked them.
- I... don't... know?
Hongseok said. But I could hear it in his voice. Something was wrong. I quickly got up from the couch, and walked to the kitchen.

When I got there, it was only Hui and Wooseok there. Wooseok looked at me like he was mad at me, and Hui looked guilty. What was going on?
- I'm sorry
Hui said to me.
- what do you mean?
I asked him. I didn't get it.
- why did you give your number to Neil from Teen Top?
Wooseok asked me. I remember the day before. I did. But I didn't mean anything more then wanting to be friends with him.
- where is Yuto?
I asked them. I couldn't believe he would be mad at me.
- he doesn't want to talk to you.
Wooseok said. My heart suddenly hurt. Why would he do this to me. But I wasn't going to show that I got upset. I decided to just leave.

- tell Kino I will bring his clothes back later.
I told them, and went into the hallway, to get dressed.
- hey Seunghee, wait.
Wooseok said, and I heard him coming towards the hallway. Was he going to apologize for being rude..
- you forgot you bag.
He just said, and handed it to me. Ok then.
I took it, and left their dorm.

When I got outside, I noticed it was raining pretty hard. Great. I couldn't even take out my phone, because it would get too wet. I just started walking, not really caring about my clothes. Well, it wasn't really my clothes. Sorry Kino.

I didn't walk for long, when someone took my hand and pulled me backwards, almost making me fall.
- Hey what the fuck?
I yelled.
- sorry.
It was Yuto. I should have figured.
- go away.
I told him.
- I won't
He said.
- you should.
I said.
- fight me.
Yuto said back, and I couldn't help but laugh.
I was about to hit him in the shoulder, when he pulled me in for a hug.
- I'm sorry. I got jealous.
He told me, but didn't let me go.
- you don't have to be. I just wanted another friend.
I told him, as we broke the hug.
- I trust you, I'm just stupid sometimes.
Yuto said, and placed a kiss on my forehead. I swear he was killing me.
- let's go inside again. You're soaked. And you should wear my clothes, not Kino's.
Yuto said.

When we got inside again, Wooseok and Hui was still sitting in the kitchen.
I glared at wooseok, making Yuto laugh.
- what? What did I do?
Wooseok asked. Well, being rude.
- let's go.
Yuto said, and pulled me upstairs to his room.

Yan An wasn't in his shared room with Yuto, so when Yuto gave me some of his clothes, I decided to just change in the room.

After I had pulled Yuto's sweater over my head, I noticed he was covering his eyes.
- stop covering your eyes. I'm not that ugly.
I said.
Yuto removed his hands from his eyes, and his face was a little red.
- I kind of peeked anyways.
He said, making me laugh.
I sat down beside him on his bed, and pinched his cheeks.
- so cute.
I said.
- stop it.
Yuto said, making me laugh again. I would never stop.

- it's been a while since we've been alone.
I said.
- I know. I missed you a lot. But I'm happy that you got to debut so soon.
Yuto said.
- we should make the most out of this time.
I told him, leaning in for a kiss.

After making out for a while and occasionally laughing in between, things where getting really heated.
- this is so nice.
I said.
- yeah.. it makes me want to..
Yuto started saying, but stopped mid sentence.
- what?
I asked him.
- nothing.
He said, as his face was getting red again. I was really curious now. And exited.
- do you want to spend the night at my place today?
I asked him.
- yes
He said immediately, making me giggle.
- but I have to ask Hui first.
Yuto said.
- he owes me after snitching anyways.
I said.

Suddenly we heard Yan An outside the door.
- is it safe to come inside? I need to change.

AN: thank you to those who wanted me to keep writing! You really inspired me to write a new chapter<3

Sorry for the short chapter, but it was just a filler until I figure out what to do with this fanfic

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 280 27
"Who?'' "Oh God, this is crazy'' She never imagines this kind of thing before, but it really happened. Her house has its own story. Published : 22 Ma...
292 0 12
A smut story of Pentagon Wooseok and Y/N #R18 don't tell me I didn't warn you! A story of Y/N and Wooseok meeting by accident, having fun and sexy ti...
15.6K 667 35
Just a random chat room with pentagon
19.4K 683 22
Book 1 in the Seunghee series. Can they save me, or do I have to save myself?