#14

I decided not to greet BTOB, so I put on my mask and ran past them. They probably thought I was a crazy trainee.
I texted Mr.Hong to let him known I was here, and then I went to my dance room.
I did some free styling as a warm up, and then I went through the choreography to Red about ten times.

I was getting really exhausted and it wasn't even lunch yet. But I hadn't even taken a one minute break.
I decided to do the choreography one more time. But mid way my legs got weak and I fell.
Then I heard laughing. I looked up, and saw Yui and Rina standing in the doorway. I didn't even notice they where there until now.
I saw Yui holding up her phone like she was recording me. After they laughed at me some more, they left.
I didn't care that they laughed at me. I was just happy they didn't come closer than the doorway. I was kind of shaking at the thought of it.

I was too tired to practice more now, so I decided to take a break until lunch was over.
I jumped in the showers and changed to the jeans and t-shirt I had brought with me.
When I looked at the clock, it was already lunch break.
I walked to the cafeteria, hoping to see some familiar faces. I probably looked lost for a while when I was scanning the cafeteria for people I knew.
- Seunghee unnie!
Someone suddenly yelled. I Looked around to find where the voice came from. I spotted Yerin waving at me. She was sitting with the rest of her trainee group. It had been so long since I saw them last. But I had occasionally talked to them in our groupchat. I happily walked over to them.
I basically fell down in the chair, I was still feeling weak from dance practice.
- unnie, are you ok?
Mina asked me. I guess I had to accept that they would keep calling me unnie.
- I'm tired. I worked out to hard.
I told them. They all got worried looks on their faces. They where still as cute as I remembered them.
- I'll get you some water!
Yerin said and got up from her seat and ran before I could tell her that I would do it myself.
- how have you been? Are your managers treating you right?
I asked them. They looked like they where hesitating, but they could tell me the truth.
- they are so hard on us. But we are ok. Because we have each other.
Hyunsung answered.
- just tell me if it gets too much. I'll talk to your managers.
I told them. They all smiled happily.
Yerin came back with my water, and I thanked her. We talked some more, and I got to know them even better. I made a mental note to invite them to my place when they had a day off.

- SEUNGHEE!
Someone yelled, a male voice this time. I looked up and saw Eunkwang waving at me like crazy. I guess I couldn't avoid them anymore.
- I'll see you again soon, ok?
I told the girls and they nodded.

I walked over to the table BTOB was sitting at, and awkwardly sat down.
- you look good.
Sungjae suddenly said. Making me feel even more awkward.
- Sungjae, shut up.
Ilhoon said.
- yeah shut up.
Peniel also said. I couldn't hold in my laughter.
- yES Shut up Sungjae.
Minhyuk also said.
- this is bullying.
Sungjae said, making me laugh even louder. Everyone in the cafeteria probably heard it, so I didn't dare to look around me.
- we missed you!
Minhyuk said. It made me happy.

The boys started talking separately, so I took the moment to check out a video Yerin sent me. The caption was "Jin laughing for 8 minutes"
I noticed it was Jin from bts. I had watched a few variety shows that bts guested on. He was definitely my favorite, just because he was hilarious.
I held my laughter in for about 3 minutes into the video, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. So I laughed. Really loudly, and I fell out of my chair. Now everyone was definitely looking at me. I got back up on the chair.

- what was that?
Peniel asked me. I was about to tell them about the video, but the thought of it made me laugh again, so I just passed them my phone.

Peniel started laughing too, but the others where just staring at me weirdly. I actually laughed so much that I got tears in my eyes.
- you guys are so childish..
minhyuk said.

After lunch was over, I headed back to the dance room. I almost ran into my old group, but I managed to hide behind the corner just in time. They passed me, Yu Xia being the last. I had to talk to her. I dragged her with me, into a empty office.
- what the hell?
She said.
- it's me..
I said. She looked up at me.
- what do you want?
She asked me.
- I miss you..
I told her. She didn't say anything back, but started crying. I quickly pulled her in for a hug. I almost started crying too.
- why won't you talk to me anymore?
I asked her.
- They told me not to. They scare me..
She said. I understood. They scared me for so long. They still did.
- I'm sorry about this.
She said.
- but I have to survive.
She said. What did she mean?

I didn't notice the scissors before I heard the cutting sound. She cut my hair?
- what the hell??
I asked her.
- I had to. They told me I had to.
She said, and ran out. Taking the hair with her.
I was about to run after her, but when I got out of the room, I was nocked over by walking straight into someone. Why did I keep doing this?
- I'm so sorry!
The person said, and helped me up, when I saw his face, I realized it was Eunkwan.
- my hair..
I said, and started crying. He pulled me into the room I just came from.
- she cut my hair..
I said. And showed it to him.
- who did this?
He asked me.
- my.. my.
I started saying but couldn't finish. I loved my hair. I knew it was childish to cry. But it wasn't just the hair. I felt so betrayed. Again.
- hey.. it's not that bad ok? You can hide it.
Eunkwan said, trying to soothe me.
- is it really not that bad?
I asked him.
- I promise.
He answered.
- I'll cheer you up. Come with me and the rest of the group for dinner later.
He said and smiled at me.
- alcohol?
I asked him.
- well, yes.
He answered.
- I'm in.

AN: I missed writing about BTOB so much. They are like big brothers.