Roses {S.M} (Completed)

็”ฑ Stelenna

SEQUEL TO 'LIGHTS ON' I suggest you read 'Lights On' if you haven't ,before you start reading 'Roses' ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Intro
1/ For the last 4 years...
2/ I feel murderously jealous
4/ A long wonderful night.
5/ I know what I saw
6/It's all I've been thinking about lately
7/Until my heart stops beating
8/Awkward dinner
9/I warned you about this
10/We're over
11/You can fall out of love just as quickly as you can fall in love
12/You're a little late
13/Walk through fire
14/Living with him
15/I do
16/Honeymoon
17/Blood
18/It's not safe
19/A second chance
20/Like an angel
21/We better get used to that
22/Parenthood
Bonus chapter
THE BOY NEXT DOOR
BONUS INSTAGRAM CHAPTER
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

3/You're testing my patience

864 25 40
็”ฑ Stelenna

Shawns POV

I hated to admit the fact that Alana was right...

I was jealous!

I was fuming in jealousy.Could you blame me? I come all the way from Canada to surprise her only to find out that she was organizing a party for James!

How did she convince me to go with her...I have absolutely no idea.I just can't say no to her.She had me on the palm of her hand,she could manipulate my decisions however she liked.

This wasn't about trust.I trusted her,more than I trusted my own self.Being with her for 4 years taught me something.She can't stand cheating.She would never cheat on anyone.If she would've wanted to cheat on me ,she would've already done it.

But she didn't.She remained loyal to me and our relationship even when she didn't see me for a couple of months.And I admired that.It was probably as hard for her as it was for me...But we managed.Each day that passed my love had only grown more for this girl and it was insane.

She gave me a small peck on the lips as we entered the bar where the whole thing was organized.I recognized Noahs blond hair as soon as we walked through the door

As soon as he saw us,he rushed towards us.I had met him  a couple of times...Maybe 2 or 3.I had never met James tho'.Everytime I came over,James was busy studying or something.Not that I cared

"You're finally here!"-he hugged Lana as she patted his back with a smile-"And you're looking hella fine"

"Thanks Noah."-she intertwined her hand with mine.-"You've already met Shawn"

"Yes."-he extended his hand to me-"It's really nice to see you again "

I shook his hand-"Likewise"

"She never shuts up about you"-Noah said-"You're all she ever talks about.She's utterly obsessed with yo-"

Lana groaned covering his mouth with her hand-"Shut up Noah.You're embarrassing me!"

I couldn't help but chuckle-"Personally,I think that's cute"

"Oh god.You're just as obsessed with her as she is with you"-Noah laughed-"I admire that,really"

"More do less talk"-I recognized Skylars voice-"SHAWN!"

"Skylar!"

"Thanks for helping me out"-I laughed.Skylar gave me the keys to their apartment so that I could surprise Alana today

"Oh please.You know I'd do everything for my favorite couple"-Shooting Alana a wink she came over and gave me a hug-"How are you doing?"

After dating Alana Dayes for 4 years,Skylar Jones became one of my closest friends.She was really easy to hang out with.I could totally understand why Lana loved her so much...She is also just as crazy as she was back then.

"I'm fine Skylar.How are you?"

"Same old,same old"-she smiled.She turned around and gasped-"That was not supposed to go there! Excuse me"

And with those words being said,she left.

"She's weird "-Noah said staring at Skylar

"I heard that!"-Skylar said loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear.

"You were meant to"-Noah laughed as he ran for dear life as Skylar started chasing him around.Lana grasps her stomach and bends over as her undying laughter fills up my ears.I laughed along with her as Skylar kept hitting Noah with whatever she was holding

"Are they always like this?"-I asked her

"Most of the time. Usually when the boys come over,the pillows are all over the place.Skylar and Noah tend to have a pillow fight everytime they see each other"-She explained.I felt my blood boiling.I absolutely hated the idea of another boy in her apartment,other than me...And her brother Brandon obviously.He was dating Skylar after all.

"Let's go and sit down"-She smiled as she pulled me towards the big couch.She sat down and I sat beside her.I leaned down and captured her lips into a quick kiss.She giggled as she pulled off,a blush blossoming along her cheeks.

"Okay,Okay.He's gonna be here in a minute"-Skylar announced as everyone sat down.The door flew open -"Now!"

Noah lit up the candles on the cake as James entered the bar.-"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you dear James.Happy birthday to you!"

James looked surprised but soon recovered with a smile as he blew the candles off.-"Thank you guys"

He gave Noah,Skylar and everyone else a hug.Lana got up the couch-"Happy birthday James!"

She gave him a hug.He picked her up and spun her around laughing.I took a deep breath.I knew Lana wouldn't appreciate me making a scene..

As soon as he let her down,I threw my arm around her shoulder,pulling her close to me.James shot me a dirty look

Yes.She's my girl.Deal with it

"Hey"-James gave me a nod

I returned the favor-"Hey"

"And you are?"-James asked.Was he living under a rock? I don't mean to brag but if you own any social media or at least a radio,you should know who I am

"I'm Alanas boyfriend,Shawn"

"Oh yeah.I remember you .Shawn Mendes,the singer"-he said ,his eyes remaining on Alana the whole time

"That would be me"

"Sorry I didn't recognize you.I don't really listen to your music"-he smiled ignorantly-"It's a little bit girly for my taste"

Who the hell did he think he was?

I shrugged-"Not everyone has a good taste"

Lana didn't appreciate my comment as she shot me a glare-"Well,I'm glad you guys finally got to meet each other"

Yeah,not sure we feel as excited as you do Lana. But I didn't speak.James got dragged away by his friends as they all started dancing

"Couldn't you at least try to be nice?"-Lana scoffed rubbing her hands together

My eyes widen in annoyance-"Tell that to him.Not me."

"Not everyone has a good taste"-she mimicked me-"Really Shawn?"

"He asked for it."-I stated -"Why the hell are you taking his side?"

"I'm not taking a side!"

"Doesn't seem like it"

She exhaled and inhaled deeply-"I'm really happy that you're here.I love you so,so much .I'm sorry for snapping at you ,I just want my boyfriend and one of my closest friends to get along"

I gave her a side hug before pecking her cheek-"I don't think that's ever gonna happen baby."

She sighed-"I don't understand...Why wouldn't James like you?"

"Don't be naive Lana.He obviously has a thing for you.You know it too.You just don't wanna admit it to yourself."

She shook her head-"I don't know..."

"Come here"-I motioned over at my lap.She sat on my lap and I brought my lips to her ear-"Not everyone's intentions are as pure as yours.Don't forget that"

Alana nodded but before she could say anything,we were both dragged to the dance floor.We spent hours and hours dancing with Alana and her friends.Drinking.We drank a lot.Alana more than me.I had to drive back to her apartment so I wasn't going to risk anything

"WOHOO"-James yelled as one of his favorite songs came on.He stood up on the table and grabbed Alanas hand,pulling her up too.They started dancing,James grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him and rested his chin on her shoulder.I felt my eye twitch.What the hell was she doing?

She giggled as James said something in her ear

"Alana.Get down"-I warned her as I grabbed her hand.It's probably the first time that she's ever been drunk .

"You're no fun"-She pouted at me before turning around and dancing again.I looked around the bar .Skylar was making out with Brandon,Noah was dancing with a guy I've never met...everyone else was either dancing or checking her out.

"You're testing my patience Alana."-I said stern serious.I wasn't going to let her do something that she might regret tomorrow.

She turned around and looked at me-"What are you gonna do about it?"

Grabbing onto the backs of her legs,I hauled her over my shoulder -"I'll show you what the fuck I'll do"- I shoved past everyone,making my way out of the bar.Alana punched my back repeatedly with her fists ,moving her legs trying to wiggle herself loose,I tightened my grip on her.-"Stay still Alana or I'm going to tie your legs together"

Looking amongst the crowd,I spotted Skylar and Noah and made my way towards them-"Can you give me your apartment keys?"

Skylar looked at me confused-"Why? Where are you going?"

"Home"-I hissed angrily -"Someone here has had a little bit too much fun"

Making my way out of the bar,I found my car and threw Alana over to the passenger seat,bucking her seatbelt up.She looked at me and whispered-"You're mad at me"

It wasn't a question,it was a statement.

I licked my lips-"Yeah.I am"

I started driving as Alana starred out the window.It was like she had sobered up a little.She took another sip of her water-"I'm sorry"

I didn't respond

"Shawn.Please talk to me"-she pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes.There is.I am really sorry for the way I acted tonight...You didn't deserve that"-she was embarrassed by her own actions and that was good.-"You're the best boyfriend I could've asked for and I screwed up and I'm so sorry.I'm never drinking again"

She brought her hands to her face-"God I..."

I didn't let her finish.I got out the car and opened the door for her too.We entered her apartment,silence surrounding us.

"You drive me crazy "-I breathed hard as I ran my fingers through my hair-"I'm losing my mind with all these feelings I have for you"

She closed her eyes walking backwards as I moved towards her. Putting my hands on both sides of her head,I trapped her against the wall.-"What do you want?"

She examined my face before reaching out with her fingers,brushing them against my jawline-"I'm sorry"

I breathed her in.She smelled like her perfume mixed with alcohol-"Do you still want this? Us? Does it mean anything to you?"

She didn't hesitate to answer-"Of course I do.It means everything to me.You mean the world to me"

I bit my lip-"Show me"

🔥

She didn't hesitate to bring her lips on mine.I sucked on her bottom lip as my hands roamed around her body.Tugging at the hem of her dress,she pulled away from me for a second.She lifted her dress up and threw it across the room.I undid my belt and let it fall down along with my jeans.I pressed myself even further to her,so she could feel just how bad I needed her.She undid my shirt and ran her hands up and down my chest and shoulder,getting rid of it.

Pushing her down on the couch of the living room,I hovered over her,letting my weight rest on my elbows so I wouldn't crush her.She grabbed my hair and pulled me down into a heated kiss.I started kissing,licking,biting teasingly on her neck and behind her ear.She whimpered,shivering under my touch.

"I love you"-I blurted as I entered her .

She took in a deep breath-"I...I lo-love you too"

I grabbed both her hands,pinning them above her head as I pounded into her.She let out a shaky breath as she whispered my name in a way that seized my heart-"Shawn"

I had been too rough on her tonight,so I slowed down and started being more gentle.I kissed the top of her head-"Are you nearly there baby?"

She nodded as she placed her lips on mine again.With swollen lips she pulled away grabbing a pillow,bringing it to her face.Her high washed over and she moaned loudly.Pulling out of her slowly,I threw the condom away in a bin before laying down next to her again. Snuggling even closer to my chest,she pulled the blanket up covering us both.Thank god Skylar was sleeping over at Brandons tonight

"I was too rough again,wasn't I? I can't seem to help it with you"

"A little ,yeah.But it's okay. I'm sorry for all the shit I've put you through tonight."

I smiled.She was adorable-"You're forgiven.Just don't do that again"

She kissed my cheek-"I won't.I love you"

"I love you more"

Eventually we both drifted into a deep sleep.I held her in my arms all night long .This is how it's supposed to be

This is how it's meant to be

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

30.5K 688 16
***Sequel to Battle For The Power*** After Y/n Y/l/n undergoes severe injures the people surrounding her: Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, Carson Y...
41.1K 665 47
another Instagram AU started: 1/21/19 ended: 10/24/19
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...