Wraphic 2018 [CLOSED]

By GraphicSilly

COMPETITION [Cover design by Miss_Sarcastic27] This book is a competiton between authors and graphic design... More

What is this?
Prizes
Q and A
Contestants Sign Up 2018 Wraphic [ CLOSED ]
Updating Schedule 2018
Contestants Participating 2018
Meet Your Pairs
The Ticket Pass
Start Date 2018
To the Competitors:
Week 1
Week 1 Results
Week 2
Week 2 Results
Week 3
Week 4
Week 4 Results
The Finale 2018

Week 3 Results

196 21 30
By GraphicSilly

Oh gosh, another week has literally flown by so fast. We're so grateful for every participants efforts to make this happen successfully, we've received an astounding amount of entries which have always been a pleasure to read and judge.

We'd like to inform again before we go straight to the results that you are allowed to ask for our criticism and what we thought about your entries to improve on the next rounds if you're curious!

This was INCREDIBLY hard to decide, and it is becoming even more harder each round. We've enjoyed having ever participant here but again.. we have to let people go to move on.

We've decided however that instead of eliminating four teams, we will only be eliminating one from this round due to how hard it was to decide.

This purely because of the lack of entry, though this also just makes then contest harder ;)

The team that has been eliminated is..

1. @LLAMA-POTATO & @ZealousZoey

2. -

3. -

4. -

We're sorry to let you go. Congratulations to everyone moving to the next round! It'll be posted shortly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
648K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...